Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Shaking Newbies From the Tree....

Thread: Shaking Newbies From the Tree....

Default Shaking Newbies From the Tree....

....And using vacation amnesia against the masses.

For those people recently concerning themselves and alarming others about the recent drop in PM prices I would say this:

Go out and find a soothsayer that has discounted the possibility, and probability that 2010 and beyond have the makings of plenty of volatility. I have not found one myself, but speaking from a conspiracy theorists point of view, i'm looking for hidden agendas.

Whatever happened to all the talk about the world wanting to get out of the dollar? Not much IMO....Countries around the world are currently under-exposed to PM's by western standards....and I believe they are looking for a good entry point to get some more exposure to gold and use their dollars to buy it. Everybody wants a good price to get in on the action. I'm sure mining in China can't get production online fast enough to be prepared for the last of stage two and be ready for stage three.

And what about HSBC making room in their vaults for institutional storage? Was it because nobody will be buying on the pullbacks? Do the Comex and paper traders still feel the effects of the recent spotlight on their naked frollicking within their games of chance. Or are the houses looking to tighten up their ships before March (a time frame when the CFTC may actually extricate their noggins from posterior views)? I'm guessing they have more in common with countries like India, China, and Russia in their desire for lower prices in PM's.

I think the smaller investment community will do much better to focus on the opportunity to accumulate at lower levels rather than endeavor to get caught up in the panic of why or why now. "Selling the Drama" is for fat cats in D.C. when they wanna cram a bailout down our throats and convince us of banking calamities.....nueva dorkers should have little remaining credibility if any at all (good luck with your second term Benny).......hold positions and add positions......and don't get shaken from the tree.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

I have to ask the conspiracy and manipulation crowd how they square Goldman Sachs/ JP Morgan et al being both the Goverments whipping boy de jure' and the goverment's agent in conspiracy at the same time.
    I'm not saying major Wall Street firms haven't been playing fast and loose with the rules, and that the goverment isn't inflitrated by alumni, and that regulators haven't been asleep at the switch... But my concern is the Wall Street crowd manipuating the Goverment , not the markets.. and for good or ill... the goverment is getting ready to punish in a politically expedient way instead of a economically sound way... I fear the cure could be worse than the disease. To say nothing of it all being as ill timed as the bailouts were ill concieved.
    Hi Ho Silver ... Away

Default Rollin' in Playdough.....

.....and fixin' with silly putty.

Hey LoneRanger,

No doubt there is boo coo problems on the horizon.

My contention has been that society disconnected long ago with any kind of sanity. We tend to delude ourselves thinking our stacks will make us rich, when at best, they will improve our lives or save us from hardships. Do the math if you doubt what i say......billions have become the new millions and trillions have become the new billions. Boy is the world out of touch with the who,what,where,when, and why of the world's fiat money supplies. Bernie swindles the public of 50 billion? What.....when i was a kid (not that long ago) people could not get their heads around numbers like 50 billion. Now numbers don't mean much today....hundred billion here....hundred billion there...no biggy (WTF?). Yeah...when the moonshot happens we can cash in our stacks and be millionaires....purchasing items at airport prices.

Curiosity will not kill the C/Kats of SS Nation!

Default shake your booty

shake shake shake

There are still a few hanging on, but a lot have dropped off the branches and are having fun playing over at the crypto exchanges.
    My prediction is that they will be back sooner rather than later, with a vengeance.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Question The final limb shaking?

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K