Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

queen obamas staff== 1,591,000.00 per year

Thread: queen obamas staff== 1,591,000.00 per year

Exclamation queen obamas staff== 1,591,000.00 per year

see the list of help. queen obama requires the taxpayers to pay for alll this Subject: Fw: The First Lady's Servant It's only $1,591,000.00 a year! >> THE FIRST LADY'S SERVANT LIST

First Lady Requires More Than Twenty Attendants

No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the

First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't

deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to

her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the

Great Recession. Just think Mary Lincoln was taken to task for

purchasing china for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie

Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary.

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens

of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than

subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up

McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream and then come to realize that

the benefit package for these servants of Miz Michelle are the same as

members of the national security and defence departments and the bill

for these assorted lackeys is paid by John Q. Public:

1. $172,2000 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

2. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to

the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

3. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant

to the President and White House Social Secretary)

4. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special

Assistant to the President and Director of Communications for the First

Lady)

5. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa E. (Special Assistant

to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

6. $90,000 - Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of

Staff to the First Lady)

7. $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (Director and

Press Secretary to the First Lady)

8. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of

Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

9. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of

Policy and Projects for the First Lady)

10. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (Deputy Director

and Deputy Social Secretary)

11.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B. (Deputy

Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

12. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director

of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)

13. $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (Deputy Director of

Advance and Trip Director for the First Lady)

14. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and

Personal Aide to the First Lady)

15. $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate

Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)

16. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant

for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)

17. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate

Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

18. $43,000 - Tubman, Samantha (Deputy Associate

Director, Social Office)

19. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive

Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

20. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant

to the Social Secretary)

21. $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

22. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate

Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at

any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are

the facilitation of the First Lady's social life. One wonders why she

needs so much help, at taxpayer expense, when even Hillary, only had

three; Jackie Kennedy one; Laura Bush one; and prior to Mamie Eisenhower

social help came from the President's own pocket...

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid

Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of

whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .

Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com

canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652

Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press has to publish

this because the USA media is too scared they might be considered

racist. Sorry America ! ________________________________

size=2 width="100%" align=center> No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 8.5.421 / Virus Database: 270.14.13/2432 - Release Date:

What's the big deal , tim?

The FED can print a measly 1.6 mil. faster than the debt is rising!

Red face just a little more evidence

for the people who VOTED for this president of what a POOR CHOICE THEY MADE

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    If you're one of the tens

of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than

subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up

McDonald cheeseburgers, prepare to scream...

Why?!?

You could also go get a fucking education or higher degree of training so AMERICAN corporations didn't have to pay you "less than subsistence wages". Because, you know, that's how Wal-Mart and McDonalds makes profit -- by paying their front line employees minimum wage.

What the **** does "facing certain destitution" by "earning less than subsistence wages" have to do with what the WH staff cost?

No wonder America is such a whiny shitmess.

FYI, McMerica... according your own census (2005):
    "Persons, age 25+, employed full-time":
    with a Bachelor's Degree or higher, earn a median income of $56,000/yr (inflation adjusted to 2008 = $61,000/yr).
    with a Master's Degree, earn a median income of $61,000/yr (inflation adjusted to 2008 = $67,000/yr).
    with a Professional Degree, earn a median income of $100,000/yr (inflation adjusted to 2008 = $110,000/yr).

So really, I would only question the top two staff salaries. Assuming education, the rest fall in line with the norm.
    Last edited by maplesilverbug; 19th January 2010 at 03:08.
    Caedite eos.

Red face miChelle obama does not need that staff level

the issue is OVERSIZED GOVERNMENT.

WASTEFUL SPENDING AS ILLUSTRATED BY MICHELL OBAMA.
    TO MANY STAFF AND TO MUCH PAY .

factoid...... largest empoyer in USA 1970,s GM AVG WAGE 17.00 PER HOUR
    LARGESTS PRIVATE EMPLOYE NOW IS WAL MART AVGE WAGE LESS THEN 8.00 PER HOUR
    DATA IS NOT EXCACT, PULLED" {FROM SOURCE A WHILE BACK} BUT ONE CAN SEE THE POINT OF WHAT IS TRENDING IN USA....

the issue is OVERSIZED GOVERNMENT...TO MANY STAFF AND TO MUCH PAY.

And that just happened to government in the last 12 months, huh?

factoid...... largest empoyer in USA 1970,s GM AVG WAGE 17.00 PER HOUR
    LARGESTS PRIVATE EMPLOYE NOW IS WAL MART AVGE WAGE LESS THEN 8.00 PER HOUR
    factoid......GM is UNION, Wal-Mart is NOT.

I've stated elsewhere on this forum that my government job pays me 20% more than my union job, which pays me 20% more than an equivalent private sector job. (Yes, I work a LOT!)
    Caedite eos.

Default one answer...." forsilver maple bug"

not exactly........... but obama has not done anything contary to stop the expansion...instead he is planting the seeds of destruction on the economic landscape of america......these seeds will need time to grow and devolop before many see what he has planted for us all to reap...!!

I would expect nothing less from "ghetto girl". She is at least as evil as MaoBama. I believe the "Urban Health Initiative" in Chicago which resulted in patient dumping and rationed health care was her idea while she collected a huge salary for it. I forget all the details but Barry and Ghetto Girl were trying to use the health care system to kill people long before they wanted to take it nationwide.

What I don't understand is that they did it to their own constituancy. Being racists it seems kind of strange but I guess they'll do anything to get what they really want. Payback from Whitey for the free law degree.

not exactly........... but obama has not done anything contary to stop the expansion...instead he is planting the seeds of destruction on the economic landscape of america......these seeds will need time to grow and devolop before many see what he has planted for us all to reap...!!
    You're right, Tim. What makes today's communist/fascist/progressive liberals WORSE than Hitler, Lenin, Stalin and Mao is that most past dictators took advantage of people who already had their asses hanging out of their pants.

The goal of todays liberal's AND repubican's, to a lesser extent, is to force us into a situation where OUR asses are hanging out of our pants so they can then force government tyrrany on us.

Ultimately, it IS the Central Bank and Wall Street that is behind it all but I haven't seen anyone helping out with their goal like the modern day liberal and a bunch of politicians suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. Including many repubican's.

At least we usually have jobs in the private sector while we're being raped when a repubican is in control.

Ghetto Girl's staff just shows the typical mindset of a liberal. They are "entitled to someone elses money. Her expenditures are not surprising. Neither were Bill Clinton's. He never held down a job in his life either.

factoid......GM is UNION, Wal-Mart is NOT.

I've stated elsewhere on this forum that my government job pays me 20% more than my union job, which pays me 20% more than an equivalent private sector job. (Yes, I work a LOT!)[/QUOTE]

Hello Maple,

I might want to point out that GM is bankrupt, Wal-Mart is not, and now, GM is funded by the taxpaper with money printed out of thin air resulting in enslavement of future generations so overpaid, overcompensated union mobsters can get their "entitlements".

You're government and union jobs are also funded by the taxpayer/consumer. In other words, the private sector. Unions are just like Wall Street. They pay politicians to pass legislation in their favor. Winchester Firearms was also forced out of business by the union mobsters.

If it's one thing I hope to see out of a complete global financial meltdown it would be seeing all the gravy-trainers with their taxpayer funded "entitlements" LOSE those entitlements and end up with no pension and no free health care just like the rest of us in the private sector who have been forced to support their lifestyle all these years.

The fact of the matter is private sector jobs at one time paid the most and most everyone had a pension but government and unions have stolen so much from the private sector that the roles are now reversed. The communists/fascists are, unfortunately, winning.

The private sector has always worked harder, been more inventive and created more new ideas than 90% of government employees or union workers.