Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Nadler fled Communist Romania with clothes and gold?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nadler fled Communist Romania with clothes and gold?

Default Nadler fled Communist Romania with only his clothes and gold?

Right-wing talkers go for the gold

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...231_Page3.html

“This rich advertising campaign that has sprung up in the last year has almost politicized gold and certainly has estranged it from what gold investing is all about,” said Jon Nadler, a prominent Montreal-based gold analyst for the precious metals dealer Kitco.

Nadler – who says gold can be a very effective “asset allocation device, saving vehicle and long-term prudent insurance position” – fled communist Romania in 1972 with gold ducat coins hidden in his clothing, later using the coins to help pay for his son’s Ivy League education."

Did you guys know this about Nadler? Gold saved his a$$ as a child so now he incessantly talks it down? I don't get it. He of all people should appreciate gold's ability to save us in our most desperate times. And look what gold did for his son?! I don't get it.
    Last edited by ryshay; 5th December 2009 at 15:23.

Perhaps he's just another greedy unmitigated manipulating ungrateful asshole moneychanger?

You do realize we now have more of those than at any other time in history?

No surprises here.

Aggie

Quote Originally Posted by ryshay View Post
    Right-wing talkers go for the gold

http://www.politico.com/news/stories...231_Page3.html

“This rich advertising campaign that has sprung up in the last year has almost politicized gold and certainly has estranged it from what gold investing is all about,” said Jon Nadler, a prominent Montreal-based gold analyst for the precious metals dealer Kitco.

Nadler – who says gold can be a very effective “asset allocation device, saving vehicle and long-term prudent insurance position” – fled communist Romania in 1972 with gold ducat coins hidden in his clothing, later using the coins to help pay for his son’s Ivy League education."

Did you guys know this about Nadler? Gold saved his a$$ as a child so now he incessantly talks it down? I don't get it. He of all people should appreciate gold's ability to save us in our most desperate times. And look what gold did for his son?! I don't get it.
    LOL, typical hypocrite, hey Nadler, @#$% you!
    "The bank hath benefit on the interest on all monies which it creates out of nothing." - Bank of England charter 1694

"the centralization of wealth in the hands of the state by means of a national bank with an exclusive monopoly" - Karl Marx, Communist Manifesto

Default Again I ask Why would a Kitco have a nadler?

I am curious why a pm dealer would have a nadler as a
    spokesperson?

Default goes like this

Quote Originally Posted by JimBo View Post
    I am curious why a pm dealer would have a nadler as a
    spokesperson?
    Disclaimer: It should be noted that the following statements are in my opinion only & I am not making reference to any specific company or person.

1. Spokesperson or no spokesperson, all bullion dealers make money on premiums regardless of the spot price of any PM.
    2. Hot PM markets combined with growing unease relatating to counterparty risk are not as profitable because people are less likely to involve themselves in pool accounts. The logistics of having to come up with the actual metal to put in the hands of more & more clients is less profitable. That metal then has to be replaced which also costs money. This kills the ability to sell the same metal more than once or lease any out, while it sits in a pool account.
    3. For whom is the speaking being done? Is it only for company X or is there another employer who benefits from a flat, lifeless, status quo PM market?
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 6th December 2009 at 05:22.

akak Guest

Perhaps congenital lying was so pervasive in the Nadler family that the communist Romanian government refused to let them stay?

It is interesting, and revealing, that a man whose very life was saved by gold is waging an incessant and completely untruthful and dishonorable war against it. This says a great deal about the character and integrity of one Jon Nadler, or more precisely, the lack thereof.

He probably wants to buy gold back at the same price he sold it for all that time ago.

akak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
    He provides such a valuable sevice to us. Doesn't he? Don't you want to be exposed to all viewpoints before making complex decisions about investments and life in general? Who cares about his character or integrity or psyche? I can easily go beyond that by putting on my thinking cap and be willing to learn from anyone.

So tell me, exactly what "valuable service" is provided by a man who peddles half-truths, misinformation and lies? I'm sorry, but I refuse to consider dishonest and willful disinformation as a "viewpoint". His arguments (when he attempts make any, instead of merely borrowing the words of others) are hackneyed, illogical and laughably full of holes, and there is simply NOTHING to be learned from them, other than the fact that establishment lackeys such as Nadler hate, hate, HATE gold and those who advocate holding it!

Default Duney resurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
    I don't believe Nadler hates gold. However, he doesn't want us to get carried away by all the hype out there. He doesn't focus on silver that much but I surely value all of the information and commentary he provides. I wouldn't have known much about the sharp decline in Indian wedding related gold demand recently except for reading Nadler every day. Will he be proved wrong in the future? Perhaps, but then again maybe not!
    ...and on that day, the third day following his crucifixion (banning), Jesus (Duney) reassured his people that it was now their time to build their society to reflect the ethos of the individual, righteously led by God. As the future steadily flows around us, and into the past...we are constantly reminded of our inheritance of Jesus' (Duney's) legacy. The coming incarnation (new profile) of Jesus (Duney), will signal the end of time being marked to the beat of human progress. The realization of our identity as merely a single facet of the brilliant jewel that is God, will usher in an era of "universal" citizenship for our species.

-Qu'aran Unfolded.

akak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hekura View Post
    ...and on that day, the third day following his crucifixion (banning), Jesus (Duney) reassured his people that it was now their time to build their society to reflect the ethos of the individual, righteously led by God. As the future steadily flows around us, and into the past...we are constantly reminded of our inheritance of Jesus' (Duney's) legacy. The coming incarnation (new profile) of Jesus (Duney), will signal the end of time being marked to the beat of human progress. The realization of our identity as merely a single facet of the brilliant jewel that is God, will usher in an era of "universal" citizenship for our species.

-Qu'aran Unfolded.

LOL!

I declare Jihad against the hydra-headed anti-silver infidel!