Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Does anyone clean their Pre 1965 Silver Coins? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Does anyone clean their Pre 1965 Silver Coins?

Question You are serious aren't you?

Stores? OK. But I say be prepared to buy and sell goods (not PMs) at the local flea market.

I'm really not too worried about the zombie hordes because most of our neighbors will be dead in a few years.
    Your league will make sure of that.
    I see that your buddies bumped up our 7 year survival rate (of their ongoing genocide) from 60 to 100 million.
    How nice of them.

2018 Silver Shield 1 oz Silver Root Chakra BU Round

Last one that I see for now!
    I don't expect to be selling mine for years.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Stores? OK. But I say be prepared to buy and sell goods (not PMs) at the local flea market.

I'm really not too worried about the zombie hordes because most of our neighbors will be dead in a few years.
    Your league will make sure of that.
    I see that your buddies bumped up our 7 year survival rate (of their ongoing genocide) from 60 to 100 million.
    How nice of them.

That's another strange Web site for crazy people like you, but your not thinking this through.

If the Jews are running some massive genocide to wipe out 225 million people in this country by 2025, why do you think you'll be a survivor???

I might suspect the Jews would prefer to keep those of the same color and use some kind of genitic method to weed out those nonwhite members which might leave you in a real pickle, Indian mixed race or not.

So maybe you might want to find another scape goat to explain the massive loss of life in your fantasy world of 2025!!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Honestly you know 40% half dollars are basically the scurge of the junk silver world bring in substantialy less per ounce than 90%. Why would you suggest buying tiny 35% nickels which have even less appeal for almost everyone? Realistically the less Silver content the less desireable anything will be. If you can't get the Silver out yourself, what good is it? And If people are testing coins for it's purity, these mixed coins might be a real problem. I'm of the opinion that if people have to deal with precious metals, it's going to be a steep learning curve and pure Silver and Gold will probably be the most widely excepted items for some period of time, with 90% following. Going to lesser grades like 40% halves and trying to use a Silver war nickel would be much harder, especially the war nickel as it looks just like a regular nickel. I'm betting short of a total disaster it wouldn't be more than a year or so and a new currency or the old one would come back into play requiring less and less Silver to be used. I just don't know where everyone is going to get the Gold and Silver to use for buying and trading. Most likely only those with Gold and Silver will be able to buy new at a store while everyone else will be forced to barter with those that have the means to buy new goods, meaning it would cost you more one way or another. Stores can't very welll buy replacement goods wiith used furniture,cows and sheeps for the most part.

You have to acknowledge the roll stores would still play in a topsie turvie world since the vast majority of people would run out of food in a couple weeks after they ate the last can of green beans while some others would be starving within a couple days. Some could stretch it out for maybe a month because of a freezer full of food. But they all depend on stores to furnish them replacement goods. So there will be a continued need for that service even if it's a very limited supply and extremely expensive to help pay for all the armed guards. And you think you'll be growing food in your backyard. No food stamp program for the needy as almost everyone is the needy. If you don't already have it, hum, better figure out how to hang on to it. I'm so glad I don't think like you expecting this to happen to me, it would bug the hell out of me. Yes I'm prepared for all kinds of crap that might happen and more, but more so because I can easily afford to versus spending money for life that could or should be spent on other things. If I was a true hard core, I'd probably have an underground bunker built that was hidden from within my house. But I'm not so I'll take my chances.
    I did not suggest buying them, I've actually done it. They are already minted and a recognizable form of silver once cleaned into a brilliant prooflike mirrored silvery state.

Once again, if and when silver gets to that multi thousand per ounce level, then 1.75 grams of silver in a recognizable form will be considered a valuable coin.

As far as your assertion that if I can't get the pure silver from the coin then it's no good, on a fundamental level makes no sense.
    After all can you get the pure silver out of a Morgan dollar?
    Anyhow I have no plans to ever sell a war nickel, just provide them as bonus incentives.

That's another strange Web site for crazy people like you, but your not thinking this through.

If the Jews are running some massive genocide to wipe out 225 million people in this country by 2025, why do you think you'll be a survivor???
    Because I pay attention to the strange, I recognize their ongoing genocide of the goyim.
    Our enemies won't be able to hide the carnage for very much longer.
    Even in denial, 'head in the sand' folks like you will learn of it, as soon as your master informs you on their "official" sources.
    First one has to know about the genocide in order to know that one must take countermeasures.

I might suspect the Jews would prefer to keep those of the same color and use some kind of genitic method to weed out those nonwhite members which might leave you in a real pickle, Indian mixed race or not.

So maybe you might want to find another scape goat to explain the massive loss of life in your fantasy world of 2025!!!!
    So you are also ignorant of the enemy's vaccination program?

Back on topic, man those war nickels are the dirtiest things ever.
    There must be something about the manganese that locks in dirt.
    For 90% I only need 5 tumbling hours maximum total until the coins are brilliant.
    They are getting there, but so far I've tumbled the nickels for about 14 hours,
    and the drained water from each cycle is still dirty.

The newer small dollar coins contain manganese and their finish goes really bad really quickly.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I did not suggest buying them, I've actually done it. They are already minted and a recognizable form of silver once cleaned into a brilliant prooflike mirrored silvery state.

Once again, if and when silver gets to that multi thousand per ounce level, then 1.75 grams of silver in a recognizable form will be considered a valuable coin.

As far as your assertion that if I can't get the pure silver from the coin then it's no good, on a fundamental level makes no sense.
    After all can you get the pure silver out of a Morgan dollar?
    Anyhow I have no plans to ever sell a war nickel, just provide them as bonus incentives.

Because I pay attention to the strange, I recognize their ongoing genocide of the goyim.
    Our enemies won't be able to hide the carnage for very much longer.
    Even in denial, 'head in the sand' folks like you will learn of it, as soon as your master informs you on their "official" sources.
    First one has to know about the genocide in order to know that one must take countermeasures.

Back on topic, man those war nickels are the dirtiest things ever.
    There must be something about the manganese that locks in dirt.
    For 90% I only need 5 tumbling hours maximum total until the coins are brilliant.
    They are getting there, but so far I've tumbled the nickels for about 14 hours,
    and the drained water from each cycle is still dirty.

The newer small dollar coins contain manganese and their finish goes really bad really quickly.

You are such a gullible sap believing in these You Tube fantasies for years about everythig. Silver to the moon forever and it never happens. War of the wold, total financial destruction of the world, intentional genocide of the worlds population. You've been reporting these nightmare scenario for ten years now and we are still waiting, but I assume no one is holding their breath any longer.
    Last edited by valerb; 25th August 2018 at 11:20.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Wink talk about gullible....

You are such a gullible sap believing in these You Tube fantasies for years about everythig. Silver to the moon forever and it never happens. War of the wold, total financial destruction of the world, intentional genocide of the worlds population. You've been reporting these nightmare scenario for ten years now and we are still waiting, but I assume no one is holding their breath any longer.
    Open your eyes.

Back on topic, so cool removing that 75 year old grime, it was so totally worth the 16 hours.
    I enjoy looking at my precious a lot more when it is shiny.
    Any future complete sets of war nickels that I might find, will be in the 'Brilliant Prooflike' state.

Currently considered near the lowest end of the silver numismatic market,
    a set of these suckers might even increase a bit in value as a result of the gunk removal.

-- OK TO CLEAN --
    Washington quarters
    Roosevelt dimes
    War nickels
    Worn Franklin halves
    Very worn Walking Liberty halves
    Very worn Mercury dimes
    Cull Peace dollars
    Cull Morgan dollars

Obviously in my opinion, cleaning non-numismatic silver coins is a good thing.
    And I really do not understand why hard core collectors want the authentic
    antique filth embedded inside the crevices of their valuable coins
    But as they are the ones paying for the perceived increase in quality, so be it.

After I check the "red book" to see that they have no extra value,
    silver coins on the list above that have no luster remaining will get the cleaning treatment before stashing.
    AU and BU coins don't need cleaning.

Going from the skunkiest of junk to shiny is pretty good.

CONTAINS 1.75 GRAMS OF SILVER

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone

Are you talking about how international health organizations are trying to immunize the infants in the middle east and Africa against things like polio and other more obsolete diseases that for the most part do not exist elsewhere in world?

Is that the program your talking about, the one your brothers are killing those defenseless heath workers for trying to provide for free?

Are you talking about how international health organizations are trying to immunize the infants in the middle east and Africa against things like polio and other more obsolete diseases that for the most part do not exist elsewhere in world? h

Is that the program your talking about, the one your brothers are killing those defenseless heath workers for trying to provide for free?
    I don't blame my brothers one bit.
    Real patriots in this country feel the same way about those blue helmeted thugs and would kill them too when push comes to shove.
    You really seem butthurt to continue to bring up your racist commentary to bolster your sagging superiority about your league's genocide programs.
    When I finish educating you about your lack of knowing the real deal, you won't even be able to sit for a week.
    But I know, true to your kind, you'll still be in denial and makeup some bullshit to comfort your fragile ego.

Kenya's president on Tuesday-claimed that at least 500,000 young girls and women may be infertile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government in 2014 and 2015.

The controversy began coming to a head in 2016 when Agriq-Quest Ltd, a Nairobi-based pharmaceutical company got in a dispute with Kenya's Ministry of Health over their tetanus and polio vaccinations. A group of Catholic doctors originally made the accusations claiming that the vaccines may contain a hormone that is dangerous to young women and can cause potential sterilization.

As the Agence de Presse Africaine reported:
    Odinga said girls and women aged between 14 and 49 from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of a state-sponsored sterilization exercise that was sold to the country as a tetanus vaccination.

The Catholic Church was ignored when it mounted a strong but lonely campaign against the mass tetanus vaccination, after it raised concerns about the safety of the vaccine that was being used, he said.

At the time, the Catholic Church in Kenya claimed that the tetanus vaccine used by the government of Kenya and UN agencies was contaminated with a hormone (hCG) that can cause miscarriages and render some women sterile.

"The Church's position was informed by what had happened in Mexico, Nicaragua and Philippines, where the various governments together with WHO/UNICEF had conducted similar campaigns using tetanus toxoid impregnated with beta human chorionic gonadotropin (BhCG) that causes permanent infertility among girls and women," Odinga continued.

Odinga says they confirmed through analysis of samples that the vaccines used were tainted with the hormone.

"Today, we can confirm to the country that the Catholic Church was right. Hundreds of thousands of our girls and women, aged between 14 and 49, from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of the state-sponsored sterilization that was sold to the country as tetanus vaccination," he declared.

Raila Odinga: The government is injecting women with a vaccine that causes infertility

Next time Vale, control your White racism it's getting tired.
    Your Ashkenazim inspired divide and conquer will no longer work with real truth seekers.
    As this is a silver board try to stay on topic and stop being such a vile bastard.
    OK?

I don't blame my brothers one bit.
    Real patriots in this country feel the same way about those blue helmeted thugs and would kill them too when push comes to shove.
    You really seem butthurt to continue to bring up your racist commentary to bolster your sagging superiority about your league's genocide programs.
    When I finish educating you about your lack of knowing the real deal, you won't even be able to sit for a week.
    But I know, true to your kind, you'll still be in denial and makeup some bullshit to comfort your fragile ego.

Kenya's president on Tuesday-claimed that at least 500,000 young girls and women may be infertile, following a tetanus vaccine administered by the government in 2014 and 2015.

The controversy began coming to a head in 2016 when Agriq-Quest Ltd, a Nairobi-based pharmaceutical company got in a dispute with Kenya's Ministry of Health over their tetanus and polio vaccinations. A group of Catholic doctors originally made the accusations claiming that the vaccines may contain a hormone that is dangerous to young women and can cause potential sterilization.

As the Agence de Presse Africaine reported:
    Odinga said girls and women aged between 14 and 49 from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of a state-sponsored sterilization exercise that was sold to the country as a tetanus vaccination.

The Catholic Church was ignored when it mounted a strong but lonely campaign against the mass tetanus vaccination, after it raised concerns about the safety of the vaccine that was being used, he said.

At the time, the Catholic Church in Kenya claimed that the tetanus vaccine used by the government of Kenya and UN agencies was contaminated with a hormone (hCG) that can cause miscarriages and render some women sterile.

"The Church's position was informed by what had happened in Mexico, Nicaragua and Philippines, where the various governments together with WHO/UNICEF had conducted similar campaigns using tetanus toxoid impregnated with beta human chorionic gonadotropin (BhCG) that causes permanent infertility among girls and women," Odinga continued.

Odinga says they confirmed through analysis of samples that the vaccines used were tainted with the hormone.

"Today, we can confirm to the country that the Catholic Church was right. Hundreds of thousands of our girls and women, aged between 14 and 49, from the fastest growing populations in the country will not have children, because of the state-sponsored sterilization that was sold to the country as tetanus vaccination," he declared.

Raila Odinga: The government is injecting women with a vaccine that causes infertility

Next time Vale, control your White racism it's getting tired.
    Your Ashkenazim inspired divide and conquer will no longer work with real truth seekers.
    As this is a silver board try to stay on topic and stop being such a vile bastard.
    OK?

Poor baby, it's a bitch when you plant all these non precious metal stories into your post and someone comments on them. This isn't a free ride for your radical crap, if you want that stick to your other sites dedicated to recuiting others to your cause.

Propaganda posted by other like minded internet terrorist is not a convincing argument. Kind of like you posting images of bombers flying into the twin towers instead of passenger jets.

But ironically your story plays right into my theory of why in the world would these Super Jews That Control Everthing decide to randomly kill off over two thirds of the worlds population instead of selectively wiping out those they feel superior to that just might not be of the Same race. This birth control scheme looks to be one method if you really believe it's true and if you do. It means they have many other dastardly deed already in progress and it all seems to point to non white inhabitants. You are probably being intentionally mislead by the Super Jews to pay attention to this nuclear mess while they are on their campaign spreading their non white depopulation programs all over the world. They have had a meager start in the middle east as you have claimed they have been responsible for all the killings as the nit wits can't think for themselves. Your theory not mine about the Super Jews controling the carnage in the middle east. Back to the vaccination program that is leaving hundreds of thousands if not millions sterile world wide, that's a story being spread and only time will tell if it's true. But that has nothing to do with the program to vaccinate the children against things like polio and other deadly illnesses that are not killing anyone elsewhere in the world today. But you would kill those trying to provide those vaccines which is just what your terrorist brothers have been doing.
    YEA for the idiots and I feel for the parents who now have lost kids because of your terrorist brothers.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th August 2018 at 18:14.