Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sunshime Mining Co - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunshime Mining Co

I use to buy sunshine products and yes they do make A-Mark and other products...
    Silver, the new elixer of Gold!

Talking

will they someday, mine some freaking' silver again ??????????????????
    '

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by ryshay View Post
    Hey, Miss Piggy--

Roland Watson says that Sunshine Mining and Refining Co is now defunct.

Here is an article:

http://www.kitco.com/ind/watson/jul012009.html

You better call your friendly neighborhood Ameritrade rep or whatever and figure out what is the haps.
    I'll bet money you don't own any stock in Sunshine anymore.
    Sunshine is no more.

I'll bet you're singing "Ain't no sunshine when she's gone..."
    and I KNOW , I KNOW , I KNOW,I KNOW , I KNOW , I KNOW,I KNOW , I KNOW , I KNOW,I KNOW , I KNOW , I KNOW,I KNOW , I KNOW , I KNOW,

I OUGHT TO LIVE THE YOUNGE THING ALONE, BUT AIN'T NO SUNSHINE WHEN SHE'S GONE---

I am mostly wrong, but that artitcle refeerred for bonds-- i have share of course and they are not worth crap, but they still list them on nasdeck ( spelling) as price unkonwn - so as the saying goes " we's b f---ked"
    '

main1event Guest

There are two entities, sunshine mining which is now defunct and sunshine mint. Two different companies all together.

I know I used to trade sunshine mining last year. They stopped paying the rent on the trailers and that was the first indication. They had alot of trouble with the mine. Because of environmental laws its nearly impossible to run a profitable mine in this country even when you get the land cheap as they did.

Quote Originally Posted by main1event View Post
    There are two entities, sunshine mining which is now defunct and sunshine mint. Two different companies all together.

I know I used to trade sunshine mining last year. They stopped paying the rent on the trailers and that was the first indication. They had alot of trouble with the mine. Because of environmental laws its nearly impossible to run a profitable mine in this country even when you get the land cheap as they did.
    Do you recommend avoiding US mining companies for this reason?
    “Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do.”
    - James Harvey Robinson

"The more we convince others, the more we convince ourselves."
    - The Tongue and Quill

Default :(

Quote Originally Posted by SeekrBrnEvryMin View Post
    Where've you been, bud? Missed ya!
    Been going through struggles fighting for my boy but doing better now.I still check in to catch up on economics and see whats happening
    "I know where Daddy keeps his Silver Shhhhhh"(I loves my precious hehehe)

Default Sorry Bud

Quote Originally Posted by LETMYSILVERGO View Post
    will they someday, mine some freaking' silver again ??????????????????
    Sorry bud but I think that stock be toilet paper .I made big mistake on Delta Financial still telling me I have so many shares at .04 through etrade but company is non existant same with Lumin Mortage.I would definately call the broker and see if there are any class action suits that were filed to see if any of the money is recoverable

Your lad be a-growing, mate.
    “Most of our so-called reasoning consists in finding arguments for going on believing as we already do.”
    - James Harvey Robinson

"The more we convince others, the more we convince ourselves."
    - The Tongue and Quill

Smile Yep my little Linebacker

Quote Originally Posted by SeekrBrnEvryMin View Post
    Your lad be a-growing, mate.
    Shane is 11 months old and is already walking . He is the greatest gift I have ever recieved.