Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Super Concentration
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Super Concentration

Hybrid View

Post Super Concentration

Subject:Super Concentration
    By: Theodore Butler

Overview: In spite of the recent reduction in the number of contracts held short in the commercial category, the true concentrated short position held by the largest traders in COMEX silver and gold, in percentage terms, has reached a dramatic new level.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/TedButler/1208285314.php

Default Investers should be sending this to their congress reps

It should be obvious to all that these traders are crooks. Period.

Quote:

Look, I understand that these concentration calculations of mine cause most people’s eyes to glaze over, no matter how simply I try to present them. But they shouldn’t cause the regulators’ eyes to glaze over, even if I am the only one raising the issue. This goes to the very heart of manipulation and market integrity. There can be no issues more important.

Concentration is at the heart of every manipulation. There can’t be a manipulation without a concentrated position. The root cause of every manipulation throughout history has been a concentrated position. Therefore, clear evidence of concentration should raise regulatory awareness and attention to the highest levels possible. What evidence could be clearer than source data from the regulator itself?

The threat to market integrity is equally clear. Integrity is all about being truthful, open and fair. A large, uneconomic and concentrated market position distorts the price and the market itself, especially when concentrated position holders are allowed to hide their identity. It is the antithesis of the qualities of a free market.

Ask yourself this - how could 8 or less traders holding 80% of an entire major market not be manipulation, in and of itself? And considering the collusive and dirty tricks these big traders regularly pull off, how could their motive be economically legitimate? Further, if it turns out (and the CFTC has certain current knowledge of this) that the big 8 shorts in COMEX silver are largely, or identically, the same as the 8 largest shorts in gold, then it should be obvious to all that these traders are crooks. Period.

the big short positions are bad but i have read other articles in which it was suggested that the COMEX may just write those short positions off without the necessity for the short holders to cover.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbuggy View Post
    the big short positions are bad but i have read other articles in which it was suggested that the COMEX may just write those short positions off without the necessity for the short holders to cover.
    This is, however, a small enough market that maybe the little guys can get some leeway. Folks like us and industry would be scooping up all available metal to stockpile while the price is too cheap. This is how a crisis happens.

Look at what is not happening: we are not selling. If the smelters want metal, they better offer something above $30.00 an ounce. And even then I probably wouldnt.

Similarly, there was speculation by either Butler or Morgan that some big money was starting to come in on the other end of these short trades. That would change things if they got screwed.

Not sure Comex can provide a backstop forever.

Frankly, much of this article I don't understand.

Is he suggesting that part of the dishonesty is the same shorts coming in on the other side as the long to create an illusion of trade that never happens?

Seems if you are an industry that needs silver, you are hoarding now, big time and there is very little anyone can do to pry the silver loose. If you are a miner, I would guess you might do the same thing and say "screw Comex, make me sell you my silver."

At some point supply should disappear because of dishonesty, creating a bigger crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbuggy View Post
    Which, of course would only be far worse, as it would mean collusion in the market manipulation at even higher levels.

How can they possibly just "write off" contracts without covering? The longs have to be paid or delivered.

We could elect better, more reform-minded reps, but we don't because we are potty-trained not to do so.
    Now wait a minute, FedFixNix. As I recall the American public did NOT vote the present diabolical despot into office for a second term. G. Dubya did not win the majority of the public's vote. What put him into office was the Electoral College vote, which is, in my opinion, a hopelessly outdated institution that needs to be done away with. Oh, and lets not forget some very crooked election counts going on in Florida! Were the "potty-trained" people responsible for that, or did the guilty party just happen to be the preseident's brother?

Furthermore, of the present list of today's presidential candidates there is not one single person on that list that I think possesses the qualities of someone capable of leading this country out of the trouble we are in. Every last one of them is a puppet for the Council on Foreign Relations, which is primarily a body of "movers and shakers" who have quite apparently sold their souls to the Fed.

Today, it is not the people who are qualified to lead that enter the big political races. What apparently qualifies them is their ability to buy air time on the boob tube and their ability to fund a campaign. I would like to see people running based upon their intelligence, their empathy with the common man and woman, their compassion for others and their ability to lead and think on their feet rather than how much money they can raise from the fat cats.

We are never going to have good people running for office until this country makes some drastic changes to the WAY people get elected in the USA. The press manipulates public opinion in elections, that much is clear, so not only do we have candidates running that are controlled by the CFR, we also have a press controlled by the CFR.

It's not the people who have been "potty-trained," it's actually the candidates and press who best meet that description.

My silver was taken over five months ago, by criminals, and still has not returned. Yes, the criminals were our government servants. They still have not filed any criminal charges...the obvious reason being that there were no crimes, but that did not stop them...nothing, in view, is safe when they are on the prowl.
    What exactly happened, Mikeck? Please tell us all, so that other's can avoid the same thing happening to them.

Whatever it was, I am sure sorry it happened to you. I'd be feeling pretty bitter and angry about it had the same thing happened to me...

And welcome to the forum, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Now wait a minute, FedFixNix. As I recall the American public did NOT vote the present diabolical despot into office for a second term. G. Dubya did not win the majority of the public's vote. What put him into office was the Electoral College vote, which is, in my opinion, a hopelessly outdated institution that needs to be done away with. Oh, and lets not forget some very crooked election counts going on in Florida! Were the "potty-trained" people responsible for that, or did the guilty party just happen to be the preseident's brother?

Furthermore, of the present list of today's presidential candidates there is not one single person on that list that I think possesses the qualities of someone capable of leading this country out of the trouble we are in. Every last one of them is a puppet for the Council on Foreign Relations, which is primarily a body of "movers and shakers" who have quite apparently sold their souls to the Fed.

Today, it is not the people who are qualified to lead that enter the big political races. What apparently qualifies them is their ability to buy air time on the boob tube and their ability to fund a campaign. I would like to see people running based upon their intelligence, their empathy with the common man and woman, their compassion for others and their ability to lead and think on their feet rather than how much money they can raise from the fat cats.

We are never going to have good people running for office until this country makes some drastic changes to the WAY people get elected in the USA. The press manipulates public opinion in elections, that much is clear, so not only do we have candidates running that are controlled by the CFR, we also have a press controlled by the CFR.

It's not the people who have been "potty-trained," it's actually the candidates and press who best meet that description.
    Kelly,

You are right on, the people have not elected anyone since secret computer vote counting started. Here in Virginia, the constitution specifically prohibits secret vote counting and the candidates were notified of that fact before the primary...they chose to do nothing.

There is one point that I disagree with you on...although the lame stream media will never tell you, there is a statesman in the race for president and he is not a member of the CFR. His name is Ron Paul...he has not dropped out and we are going to try to get him nominated at the convention. McCain will probably blow up by then with his insane call for staying in Iraq for 100 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Now wait a minute, FedFixNix. As I recall the American public did NOT vote the present diabolical despot into office for a second term.
    I think you may be misreading my intent, Kelly. I agree with that completely, but I was not just talking about presidential elections. I was talking about representation at all levels of government.

G. Dubya did not win the majority of the public's vote. What put him into office was the Electoral College vote, which is, in my opinion, a hopelessly outdated institution that needs to be done away with. Oh, and lets not forget some very crooked election counts going on in Florida! Were the "potty-trained" people responsible for that, or did the guilty party just happen to be the preseident's brother?
    I agree with all that and a lot more. I just lack time to write a book on it.
    But that simply makes my point. The people elected the president's brother, and all the other crooked representatives in Florida (and all over the nation) that allow and even support crooked elections. All these thieves and deceivers get into office by using cheap tricks and smear campaigns and an appeal to the lowest common denominator of the electorate, often prejudice and phony patriotism.

Agreed, up to a point, but as I've pointed out many times before, there is too much focus being placed on the presidential elections, and not enough on municipal, local, county and state governments. But the Fed is only the most visible of the US Central Bankers who are behind ALL the think tanks, councils, and other influential institutions. And the CFR is only one among many of the key players in the corruption.

A big Amen from this quarter. I've been stressing those faults in our electoral system my entire adult life. Money, advertising and wall street have to be separated from politics at all levels.

As long as money can buy elections, we can expect to get the best government money can buy... and that is exactly what we get!

Amen, except that it goes far beyond just the CFR. It goes to the Bildebergers, Trilateral Commission, numerous British alphabet soups, and the international central bankers, IBS, IMF, World Bank, WTO, NAFTA, and a long list of other institutions.

Well, what do you think I meant by "potty trained"? It's our media and educational systems that are doing the "potty training" and mind control, in order to get us the propaganda that will get their candidates elected. Those corrupt reps then vote in the FCC that allows ever increasing media monopolies, and the news-views grow more narrow with every merger or acquisition.

Kelly, this system of gaining a money monopoly over America began in 1776, when the colonies declared their independence from England. The Rothschild owned Bank of England began waging a campaign to defeat republican government in America from that time on.

Rothschild funded Adam Weishaupt as the founder of the "Illuminati", which was to be the philosophical, educational and leadership recruiting arm of the money changers (central bankers). The CFR was one of many of their offspring.

I recommend reading Carrol Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in our Time. He was a CFR insider who agreed with all their goals and objectives, except he wanted their effect on the world to be known, and recorded for history. Many of the important things are all there in his history of our time.

This was the guy President Clinton called his most influential teacher or mentor, the guy who had the most effect on his outlook and thinking.

Gotta go, but even though "we teh people" have been manipulated and assaulted with propaganda that has caused us to vote against our won best governmental and financial interests, in a representative republican government, it still comes back on the people pulling the levers in the end. (Assuming and honest vote tally, of course, which is no longer possible to do)

FedFixNix

"All of the perplexities, confusion, and distress in America arises, not from the defects of the Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation." -- John Adams, Founding Father

"History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance." - President James Madison
    "You are a den of vipers and thieves and I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God, I will rout you out. If Congress has the right to issue paper money, it was given them to be used by themselves, and not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.." -- Andrew Jackson's address to Congress 1829

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies." - Thomas Jefferson.

The Lost Science of Money - Mythology & Power:

Video: America: Freedom to Fascism :

Carrol Quigley - Tragedy and Hope:

Default Serial numbers may not be enough

As usual Mr. Butler has made some great points, but I think he overlooked an important issue.

I had silver stored at a company that I trusted and now the silver is gone...I still trust the company, Liberty Dollar, because it was not they who stole my silver.

My silver was taken over five months ago, by criminals, and still has not returned. Yes, the criminals were our government servants. They still have not filed any criminal charges...the obvious reason being that there were no crimes, but that did not stop them...nothing, in view, is safe when they are on the prowl.

My reason for this post is to point out that just because an ETF has serial numbers of the bars does not mean your silver is safe...yes, your silver may well be there, but it is not safe from our criminal government. The ETFs just make it more convenient for them to steal your property whenever they decide they want or need it...they won't have to visit everyone and search their houses and dig up their back yards.

In Liberty,
    Mike