Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ford Keyless Entry Pads

Thread: Ford Keyless Entry Pads

Thumbs down Ford Keyless Entry Pads

A Friend of Mine Told Me yesterday That She Had Locked her Key And Purse
    inside her car And under the Seat When Went To Watch her Niece's Softball
    Game. Whe She Came Back To her car her Door Was Open And Purse missing No Scratches or Signs Of Forced Entry, She Called Police They Investigated
    Told Her It Was A Case Of Thier Being An Over Ride For All Ford Keyless Pads
    And The Had Been Quite A few Break-Ins In The Area Lately The same Way

So Beware Good People
    This Could Happen To You

Milo

Quote Originally Posted by MiloMorai View Post
    A Friend of Mine Told Me yesterday That She Had Locked her Key And Purse
    inside her car And under the Seat When Went To Watch her Niece's Softball
    Game. Whe She Came Back To her car her Door Was Open And Purse missing No Scratches or Signs Of Forced Entry, She Called Police They Investigated
    Told Her It Was A Case Of Thier Being An Over Ride For All Ford Keyless Pads
    And The Had Been Quite A few Break-Ins In The Area Lately The same Way

So Beware Good People
    This Could Happen To You

Milo
    So what's the override code?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Omnis combibo

Smile

I Think It's BR549

They Might Know Here

http://www.salina.com/news/story/cartheft-7-2-09

Milo

I don't think this electronics stuff going to catch on. It's not reliable.
    My opinions might change.
    But I'm still right.

Default I'm with you Prospector...

I'm just going to keep my old 65 Lincoln, It has just the right ammount of technology for me... Hehehe

Clyde