Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

AIG up 68% today as I type this

Thread: AIG up 68% today as I type this

cowboycarl04 is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

Default AIG up 68% today as I type this

Yesterday near the end of the day, AIG announced the removal of a few big wigs and the signing of a new CEO.

Around 930 AM CST today, the stock just started going up and hasn't stopped.

Whoever says the stock market is not about emotion is probably broke....

Quote Originally Posted by cowboycarl04 View Post
    Whoever says the stock market is not about emotion is probably broke....
    Emotion...and greed! Which I guess is an emotion...

Look at what the company has done...the reason people are now trading it (NOT investing!) is just the same as why people traded Citi after it crashed -- greed and easy money. The 68%+ spike is nothing but more fraud and manipulation which is giving, again, a few at the top massive amounts of money. What has changed? Nada.

I may end my life with a whole lot less cash in the bank, but I refuse to give any power whatsoever to corporations like AIG and their bed mates.
    Caedite eos.

I'd look for another large taxpayer bailout that may be in the works here.
    Reports about say that AIG may be on the verge of collapse again.
    CNN MONEY.

Bob.