Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

An Argument Against Silver - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Argument Against Silver

Default SAMSUNG silver nanotech

This should be much bigger than it currently is.

I get the feeling that silver is the Rodney Dangerfield of metals.

Here is more evidence of that.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Witnessing for myself the healing capabilities of silver was the initial drawing factor to my investment in it, and I still believe that point will push it far beyond it's status as a "hedge"....
    TRUTH is not dependent on one's belief of it...
    John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

"Get Real"

Quote Originally Posted by theo68 View Post
    I read an article written by an outfit called (curiously enough) "Silver Commodity Trading" I can't copy the article here as it is a pdf file. Anyway the article makes several points:
    3. Silver has many industrial uses such as electronics. Although silver is much cheaper than gold it can be quite costly when used in mass production. Many companies are turning to "hybrid metals" (no specific examples given) as a cost saving measure.

....I've never heard the 3rd point and I wonder if there is any validity to it. Anyway, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Somethings like silver's Antibiotic / Anti Viral abilities can not be reproduced by "hybrid metals'. SO medical / surgical uses will keep expanding, Use in filtering air and water will not be affected. New Nano-Tech clothing from hunting gear, to odor fighting socks and sportswear is still growing in demand.

Sometimes I think there are those who want to keep Ag depressed so they can accumulate right up to the next BULL MARKET. We already know JPMorgan has fingers pointing at it as the marjor manipulator in the Pretend Paper Silver Market.

DYODD,
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

Default I've already been doing the CS deodorant spray thing since October.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbrix View Post
    Somethings like silver's Antibiotic / Anti Viral abilities can not be reproduced by "hybrid metals'. SO medical / surgical uses will keep expanding, Use in filtering air and water will not be affected. New Nano-Tech clothing from hunting gear, to odor fighting socks and sportswear is still growing in demand.

Sometimes I think there are those who want to keep Ag depressed so they can accumulate right up to the next BULL MARKET. We already know JPMorgan has fingers pointing at it as the marjor manipulator in the Pretend Paper Silver Market.

DYODD,
    Degree for Men Deodorant With Silver Ion Technology

Glad to see that yucky Aluminum being replaced.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Another angle of rebut: The problem of fake gold bars