Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Accumulating Gold and Silver Shares-2 - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Accumulating Gold and Silver Shares-2

So far my buy signals work very well. I know that there are two factors that may be reverse to my signal:
    1. The inflation may be still very remote;
    2. Physical demand does not pick up at the current time.
    However, I am a technician, I listen to charts, not the fundamentals, but I also consider these factors, thus stop loss is a must!

I also posted the day before yesterday: FAS, USD, SLW, C, XME, CAT, GE, INT, NKE all are in buy.
    Last edited by goldragon; 15th July 2009 at 21:14.

As I posted yesterday in http://**************.com/
    USO is a buy. Of course DXO too!

We had 7 days straight up. If we don't get 9 days up, usually we will have a consolidation. we may a down day today or Friday.
    Also there is heavy resistance between 9000 and 9500. If we can across it we may have a short-term to intermediate-term bull market. I have been a bear since the melting down, but I follow the market, I do not fight it.
    We may turn down from here, in that case, all my buy signals should turn to sell.

Default Be carefully with your position.

I have not posted in this site for quite a while. This is because everything in gold and silver have been going on pretty good.
    Today I make a different post.
    If you look at the RSIs in GLD, DGP, SLV, AGQ, $gold, $silver, GDX, HUI, and XAU charts, all are extremely overbought. They are due a correction. If they will be back to and break the recent highs or retreat to recent lows, nobody knows. However, E-wave theory says gold will retreat to $650. This I do not believe for sure. My warning is to set a tight stop. If you stop out, and the stocks go up, you always can re-enter, but in case they go to test the previous lows, you will avoid to lose money.
    Currently bonds are extremely overbought, stock market is very overbought too, but USD is extremely oversold. Investors are extremely bullish. Thus we may have a reverse very soon.
    Only a warning!!!