Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Accumulating Gold and Silver Shares-2 - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Accumulating Gold and Silver Shares-2

please tell me your story about this guy. I did not know it. thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by akak View Post
    You are joking, right? PLEASE tell me you do NOT put any stock in the hysterical anti-gold ravings of Jon Nadler! The man is one of the worst paid shills for the big banks and financial system out there!

akak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by goldragon View Post
    please tell me your story about this guy. I did not know it. thanks.

I have read Jon Nadler's daily commentaries on Kitco.com for over a year now, and find him to be one of the most duplicitous, dishonest, misleading commentators in the precious metals arena. Virtually everything he writes attempts to put gold in a bad light, and those who hold gold in even a worse one. He mocks those who advocate holding any substantial amount of (physical) gold as "Radical Gold Bug Extremists" (his words, not mine!), and almost daily now goes out of his way to denigrate and insult those who are supposedly the very customers of the company for whom he writes! His fervent and frequent defenses of the financial system, big banks, and government financial policy are enough to damn him in my eyes as a shill for the politico-financial establishment, but his many attacks on gold and gold owners clearly show where his loyalties and sympathies lie --- with those who hate the precious metals, and public ownership of them.

Thanks, akak. You have good points.
    Today I read this guy's article. Several points I agreed are we are not in hyperinflation yet, we are in deflation and contraction; Base metals are overbought, especially in China; The gold price may not go to $1000, or go above $1000, in a near future.
    My judgement for an article is based on what the author writes, I do not judge by the author's name.
    It seems that many people do not like this guy. Me either. But when I read an article, I absorb what I think is correct. If this does not fit your standard, please give me an excuse. sorry.

akak, another thing I want to express is that when you are in stock market or gold market, it maybe better to listen to different opinions.
    Every week I listen to howestreet.com, because this is my most respectful radio brodcast on the internet. I even think this one is better than financialsensenews.com. Today they interviewed this guy and they said they would like to interview him every week.
    A Choppy Summer For Gold?
    Jon Nadler
    June 24
    http://www.howestreet.com/audiovideo...diaplayer/1266

akak Guest

akak, another thing I want to express is that when you are in stock market or gold market, it maybe better to listen to different opinions.

Oh, I agree with you completely on that note --- I have no desire to endlessly read only the most bullish gold commentators. However, it is one thing to have a differing opinion, and quite another to be actively and dishonestly pushing an agenda, as I believe Nadler does. I think he is not truly bearish on gold per se, so much as he is a defender of the banking and financial system and an opponent of private, physical gold ownership by the public at large. If you read him assuming he is a member of the Federal Reserve or IMF, his attitudes and message become very obvious.

The follows was what I posted 15 days ago. After that I did nothing. Let's see if my prediction is correct or not?

Where do the market and economy go?
    We have two totally different opinions:
    Market:
    1. Market will continue to rally, this is starting of a new bull or this bull will go till the end of the year.
    2. Market will correct from now because this is a bear market rally and it was Euphoria & Complacency.
    Economy:
    1. Economy will go to hyperiflation.
    2. We will have an after bubble burst contraction, this will last for a while before hyperinflation.
    Gold.
    1. gold will rally from $930.
    2. gold need to correct more and we will rally in Sept or Oct.
    USD
    1. USD will retreat to down ward right now.
    2. USD is oversold, it will rally for a while.
    Which of them do you agree?
    I agree totally with 2.
    How about you??

Default Santoy

Hi Goldragon,
    I'm not sure if you mess with mining stock or not, but you have given me some good advice in the past. I posted a thread about Santoy in Silver Stocks. It tells about giving out WARRANTS to those who own stock. If you could please read that post and tell me what your thoughts are I would really appreciate that. I highlighted parts of the posts. Thanks, Lodr

Quote Originally Posted by Frelodr View Post
    Hi Goldragon,
    I'm not sure if you mess with mining stock or not, but you have given me some good advice in the past. I posted a thread about Santoy in Silver Stocks. It tells about giving out WARRANTS to those who own stock. If you could please read that post and tell me what your thoughts are I would really appreciate that. I highlighted parts of the posts. Thanks, Lodr
    Thanks, Lodr.
    SAN is an excellent company to invest. Jinors are where we should be at this time!

Default Thanks again

Thanks, Lodr.
    SAN is an excellent company to invest. Jinors are where we should be at this time!
    I'm calling them tomorrow to find out everything about these issued warrants.
    Thanks again, Lodr

All ETF funds of gold and silver GLD, SLV, AGQ, and GDX have entered a buy signal in my trading system. How long these buy will last, we do not know technically, but when it turns to sell, I will post here.
    My trading system has been improved for several times, usually they are pretty accurate.