Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Accumulating Gold and Silver Shares-2 - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Accumulating Gold and Silver Shares-2

Smile my perception

Quote Originally Posted by goldragon View Post
    Where do the market and economy go?
    We have two totally different opinions:
    Market:
    1. Market will continue to rally, this is starting of a new bull or this bull will go till the end of the year.
    2. Market will correct from now because this is a bear market rally and it was Euphoria & Complacency.
    Economy:
    1. Economy will go to hyperiflation.
    2. We will have an after bubble burst contraction, this will last for a while before hyperinflation.
    Gold.
    1. gold will rally from $930.
    2. gold need to correct more and we will rally in Sept or Oct.
    USD
    1. USD will retreat to down ward right now.
    2. USD is oversold, it will rally for a while.
    Which of them do you agree?
    I agree totally with 2.
    How about you??
    I totally agree with you. all my choice is 2 too. although i don't know what is a after bubble burst contraction, i strongly believe the next bubble to "pop" is the bond market. yield is high and price is cheap for long term bond...

AS long as we can follow the market and invest accordingly, we will earn money. Trend is our friend!
    Today the burst of our Euphoria & Complacency Rally is in the process. Anybody doing the reverse will be busted!

Today's bigest news is U.S. stocks thudded lower on Monday, sending the market back into negative turf for the year, after the World Bank lowered its forecast for global growth and falling crude prices hit energy shares. The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 200.72 points, or 2.4%, to 8,339.0, its worst point and percentage drop since April 20. The S&P 500 shed 28.19 points, or 3.1%, to 893.04, leaving it negative for the year, while the Nasdaq Composite declined 61.28 points, or 3.4%, to 1,766.10.
    A big down day was passed. FAZ went up 15.5%. This means bank stocks was sold off. ERY, SMN was the next. went up 14.5%, 12.7%. These mean natural resources are sold off too.
    This kind of market tells us that we may go back to the old bear or the bear rally is gone.
    Gold and silver also have a big down day. Oil did the same!
    Where we will go from here. I already posted my view of point during the weekend. It looks like we are OK in following the market trend.

Question

Today's bigest news is U.S. stocks thudded lower on Monday, ... ... This kind of market tells us that we may go back to the old bear or the bear rally is gone.
    Gold and silver also have a big down day. Oil did the same!
    Where we will go from here. I already posted my view of point during the weekend. It looks like we are OK in following the market trend.
    Let's hope this last. I will worried this is a bull run for the stock and not a bear/bear rally. fundamental is never there the past this big rally.

Default A RED World tonight!

Tonight, the whole world is flooding with red!
    Please take a look.
    http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/sto...i_region3.html

I am a bear at this market. For me there is no doubt that we are heading to more troubles in our economy because no problems that induced this financial melting down have been solved.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Aksura
    Let's hope this last. I will worried this is a bull run for the stock and not a bear/bear rally. fundamental is never there the past this big rally.

We had a big down day yesterday. Today we may have some technical bounce at least at the beginning of the trading.

I based on my TA and FA to invest. Today is a down day for FAZ, SMN and EEV. but I will not close my position till the trend change.

Holiday Potpourri - by Jon Nadler , Jun 24 2009 11:19AM
    http://www.kitco.com/ind/nadler/jun242009A.html
    This is an article speaking the facts.

akak Guest

Holiday Potpourri - by Jon Nadler , Jun 24 2009 11:19AM
    http://www.kitco.com/ind/nadler/jun242009A.html
    This is an article speaking the facts.

You are joking, right? PLEASE tell me you do NOT put any stock in the hysterical anti-gold ravings of Jon Nadler! The man is one of the worst paid shills for the big banks and financial system out there!