Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ben Bernake sent me a letter from Nigeria!

Thread: Ben Bernake sent me a letter from Nigeria!

cowboycarl04 is offline Silver Seeker Senior Member Site Admin

Default Ben Bernake sent me a letter from Nigeria!

This is exactly how it was sent to me, even with all the broken lines. I love the email address.

Flag this message
    My previous message to you; Payment Instruction From Secretary Of The States And Vice/Senate Preside
    Sunday, June 7, 2009 6:44 PM
    "Dr. Ben S. Bernanke" <ben.s.bernanke@frb.org>
    Add sender to Contacts
    To:
    undisclosed-recipients
    <HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
    </HEAD>
    <BODY bgcolor=#FFFFFF leftmargin=5 topmargin=5 rightmargin=5 bottommargin=5>
    <FONT size=2 color=#000000 face="Arial">
    <DIV>
    From The Desk of: Dr. Ben S. Bernanke</DIV>
    <DIV>
    Chairman, Federal Reserve System, U.S.A</DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    Urgent Attention</DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,</DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    RE: PAYMENT INSTRUCTION FROM JOSEPH BIDEN AND HILLARY RODHAM CLINTON</DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    We received the payment instructional letter from office of the U.S. Vice/Senate president named Joseph Biden and secretary of the states, Hillary Rodham Clinton to credit contract part payment valued at one million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars only to your bank account. </DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    Please be fast on this matter as further directives shall be given to you upon your response to this email. </DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    Regards,</DIV>
    <DIV>
    &nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>
    Dr. Ben S. Bernanke</DIV>
    <DIV>
    Chairman, Federal Reserve System, U.S.A</DIV>
    </FONT>
    </BODY></HTML>

The more I think about it the more I realize that this might actually be legitimate. Benny Boy easily possesses those skills in writing and he knows that you have more REAL money than he has.

I like the part where he says "named Joseph Biden" and "secretary of the states." I'm glad I read this because I didn't know the name of the Vice President until now

Doood.
    Your in the cash now!

Bob. Citizen regular of the states.
    The view from my pile, yours may be different.