Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver Surplus

Thread: Silver Surplus

Default Silver Surplus

From all I've read recently on this silver surplus I believe it won't last long. Will get absorbed very soon. Unless the government engineers a stock market retraction or some other manipulation, the declining dollar and soon-to-be high inflation will spur silver to rise dramatically. The deteriorating dollar and federal budget deficits are key. They are the two 800 lb. gorillas in the room.

Gains made by inflation are not very good. So your metals are worth more, but unless you don't have ANY fiat then the rest of your money is devalued. I don't know about you but i have alot more money tied up in fiat than i do precious metals, you still need to pay the bills ya know.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Default Good Points

Pmstacker you're right. I do have some fiat for paying bills. Tucked away I have ALOT of silver - a bit of gold - and several thousand Swiss Francs. As the dollar continues to collapse the Francs will increase. Then as needed I will convert to fiat dollars to pay bills/buy food. And then there is other tangible assest such as real estate, food etc. Our truck is paid off and house should be soon.