Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

laugh or cry when u seee this

Thread: laugh or cry when u seee this

You know....<sigh>...how can I get a 'Green Card'? I need to load up on guns and ammo...

The corruption (in ALL of it's definitions) in American government and finance is so sickening and so pervasive to seemingly unmeasurable depths...I really can't take it any more...

Almost EVERY SINGLE DAY for the last EIGHT MONTHS some new act of fraudulence, misconduct, or straight-out criminal behaviour has been uncovered and revealed. EIGHT MONTHS!!! How much more sh*t is there left to scraped off?!

I know the answer, thanks -- a LOT! Had to ask anyway.
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    You know....<sigh>...how can I get a 'Green Card'? I need to load up on guns and ammo...

The corruption (in ALL of it's definitions) in American government and finance is so sickening and so pervasive to seemingly unmeasurable depths...I really can't take it any more...

Almost EVERY SINGLE DAY for the last EIGHT MONTHS some new act of fraudulence, misconduct, or straight-out criminal behaviour has been uncovered and revealed. EIGHT MONTHS!!! How much more sh*t is there left to scraped off?!

I know the answer, thanks -- a LOT! Had to ask anyway.
    While your looking into green card tell me how i can get citizenship in canada to get me and boy out of here if SHTF happens
    "I know where Daddy keeps his Silver Shhhhhh"(I loves my precious hehehe)

Angry pass that link to other freinds u have

that vid link very aptly points out the fools running this country!! spread the knowledge around to others

Cool

It's all just a "conspiracy theory" that the Fed is privately owned and of course, they don't make any money off of us at all. They don't control Congress or anything else.

That's why only lunatics like Ron Paul and the rep in the video are asking these questions. Questions you NEVER see asked on ANY mainstream news outlet INCLUDING FOX News.

It's quite amazing how they can slowly but surely steal the entire wealth of this country and most people in this country STILL don't see what is happening.