Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Interesting Week - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Interesting Week

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    He he he,
    15.80 spot!
    Let me rephrase that: "He he he, 15.31 spot!"

The game you can play aaaallll day long!

As Leviticus 12:18 saeth: "Thouest shant gloat beforeth thine timeth of reckoning! Ameneth."
    Caedite eos.

Steadfast: Look for silver to break $17.00 in 2-3 weeks [June 11-18]...with a ratio of 1/56.

Hello? 17? 16? ...15?!?

Nine days and counting...okay, I'll give you a full two weeks!

Hope you're right, I need some summer vacation dough!
    Caedite eos.

hmmmm, it is looking... not so good...
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Well the monday beatdown is typical it seems lately. We'll just see what kind of movement happens the next few days. As long as we end the week up a notch i'm happy, but if it falls several dollars then i guess we'll go back to stacking em higher

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That's the beauty isn't it: It goes down a bit we win. It goes up we win. Nice!

Anyone besides me see the massive action by our venerable PPT today on the Dow? Who do these knuckleheads think they're kidding anyway?
    "Information spreads at the speed of light, while ignorance is instantaneous at all points in the known universe"

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    hmmmm, it is looking... not so good...
    Don't be so down (pun intended). Just look at how volatile silver is. No one knows what it will do from day to day -- take your best guess. Who knows, there just may be a +15% spike waiting to happen in the next two weeks!

Your price, my price...whatever!
    Caedite eos.

I don't know 'Bug, the view from my seats might be a little bit obstructed, but it looks like everything out there is infected with giant Fed pustules.

How does one know when something is real anymore? It absolutely pixilates me to see these fuckers and their daily machinations, trying to convince the sheeple that everything is Pollyanna pretty.

I want to snatch one of them up and bitch slap them.
    "Information spreads at the speed of light, while ignorance is instantaneous at all points in the known universe"

Silver would be great for quick gains in a kitco pool account. As soon as i have a couple grand laying around i will most likely give it a try. The volitility of silver would make it almost day tradable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Steadfast: Look for silver to break $17.00 in 2-3 weeks [June 11-18]...with a ratio of 1/56.

MSB: not.

And the day of reckoning is upon us!

And silver sits at $14.20...

19.7% ($2.80) from the "break" of $17;
    15.4% ($2.20) from the low of $12...
    (and 13.8% off the 56 ratio)

Might as well call it even!

Gotta go shine some stuff now...
    Caedite eos.