Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Interesting Week
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Interesting Week

Hybrid View

Default Interesting Week

Well we've had a pretty decent week of gains so far. The gold to silver ratio is down to about 65:1 compared to nearly 80:1 a few weeks ago. Pretty much all the precious metals have made decent gains this week. What do you suppose next week will bring? A typical monday smackdown? Or another rally similar to this weeks? Or will it just flatline?

Personally i'm expecting a slight pull back early in the week with a slight rally later in the week to bring us back to where we are now.

Its nice to see some action on the positive side, however it doesn't change my stance of hold and wait. I'm pretty much done accumulating for a couple months, i need to settle down and get my finances back in order and concentrate on other things. It would be nice to sell it at a higher price and get back in much lower, but i dont have the guts for that right now. My luck, i'll sell, the price will skyrocket and i'll miss the boat :/ Either way its nice to look smart for a week or 2 to your family members, hehe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YES!
    Like a perfect storm...
    We have had a near "Perfect Week" for silver...

I believe that mother's day will be yet another retail "bust".
    and obama's guys will keep saying stupid stuff.

So,
    I believe all PMs will continue to rise.
    and that we will see silver closeing in on gold even more.
    over this weekend...

I am guesstimating 1/62 ratio and Silver at 15/oz...by next friday...
    Last edited by Steadfast; 8th May 2009 at 15:37.
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

We just hit 14/oz for the second time in 2 days, not bad. 15/oz would be welcomed by me at this point, i'm done building my stack for a few months

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not so much a "perfect week".

Why not? One word: gaps.

You know, the old saying that goes, "Nature abhors a vacuum".
    Gotta have connectivity in order to achieve sustainability.

I say we are back down to $12 shortly.
    Caedite eos.

(It's not letting me edit so...addendum...)

In the TA realm of things:
    %R says silver was heavily overbought all this week.
    RSI also shot into overbought territory.
    That leads to corrective selling.
    And y'all know what that means...

$12.
    Caedite eos.

Wanna bet????

Dude you said this after my last market call...

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post

I say we are back down to $12 shortly...
    In the TA realm of things:
    %R says silver was heavily overbought all this week.
    RSI also shot into overbought territory.
    That leads to corrective selling.
    And y'all know what that means...

$12.
    And just look who nailed it... and who did not...
    So if you are "wanting to bet",
    put your silver where your faith is, act on your own pesimism,
    and sell your silver now while it is still high... hey, I'll buy it...
    Last edited by Steadfast; 28th May 2009 at 22:27.
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post

I say we are back down to $12 shortly.
    Which reminds me of a favorite Gary Larson comic from years ago.

Last edited by other1z; 8th May 2009 at 22:24.

Monday smackdown is upon us. The stock market is down as well, so who knows we might rebound by the end of the day to break even. I doubt we'll see any gains until the later half of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    YES!
    I am guesstimating 1/62 ratio and Silver at 15/oz...by next friday...
    It's Looking like my guesstimation may fall short by the end of today... Bummer!
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

I'm off by .04, it closed at 13.95 today, it closed at 13.99 last week