Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
SALES EXPLODE: U.S. Mint Sells Another Million Silver Eagles Past Two Days

Thread: SALES EXPLODE: U.S. Mint Sells Another Million Silver Eagles Past Two Days

Post SALES EXPLODE: U.S. Mint Sells Another Million Silver Eagles Past Two Days

Snippet:
    With the spread of the Global Contagion, the demand for physical precious metals has increased significantly. According to the U.S. Mintís newest update, another million Silver Eagles were sold over the past two days. This brings to total Silver Eagle sales in March at 2.3 million, more than three times the previous month.On my last update, the U.S. Mint sold a total of 1,345,000 Silver Eagles as of March 9th. Over the next two days, another 975,000 Silver Eagles were sold for a total of 2,320,000.

Thursday, March 12th

read more

More...

Thumbs up buy low

This morning on APMEX the rolls of Mercury dimes were at either a $2.49 or $2.59 per ounce premium.
    By evening the premium had risen to $4.99, and they were notifying customers of a delay.

NOTE: Due to extreme order volumes, please expect a shipping delay of up to 3 business days.

Good old bankster economics. High demand coupled with lower supply means lower prices.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K