Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Gold breakout
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gold breakout

Default Gold breakout

This gold breakout looks interesting. It cleared a lot of this multi year resistance. Things will get interesting. Seems like the gold market is possibly pricing in an eventual rate cut, fueling a gold bull market. Unfortunately, silver doesn't seem to be confirming this breakout, but things are at least starting to turn bullish.

Arrow A true gold breakout has yet to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    This gold breakout looks interesting. It cleared a lot of this multi year resistance. Things will get interesting. Seems like the gold market is possibly pricing in an eventual rate cut, fueling a gold bull market. Unfortunately, silver doesn't seem to be confirming this breakout, but things are at least starting to turn bullish.
    The silver spot price is artificial and not the result of free market activity.
    It has helped me recover my silver, which I did not think I'd be able to do, and for that I am thankful.

With six times the US dollars in circulation combined with one sixth the global silver stockpile of 1980, how can silver be 30% of the 1980 (& 2011) peak spot price?
    MARKET MANIPULATION by banksters.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

With the Gold to Silver ratio now over 92, it doesn't appear that the large investors are concerned about where Silver is headed compared to Gold. Who knows, if gold is truly nearing a breakout, then that Gold to Silver ratio could exceed 100 again.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The silver spot price is artificial and not the result of free market activity.
    It has helped me recover my silver, which I did not think I'd be able to do, and for that I am thankful.

With six times the US dollars in circulation combined with one sixth the global silver stockpile of 1980, how can silver be 30% of the 1980 (& 2011) peak spot price?
    MARKET MANIPULATION by banksters.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Silver's dollar denominated rather than dollar numerated?

The Bitcoin chart displays what I consider a breakout.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    With the Gold to Silver ratio now over 92, it doesn't appear that the large investors are concerned about where Silver is headed compared to Gold. Who knows, if gold is truly nearing a breakout, then that Gold to Silver ratio could exceed 100 again.
    I think that you are right. Silver will be "noticed" only after it "breaks out", which could very well be after a 100 SGR has been surpassed. Which is crazy.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Question Might the availability be tight because China isn't letting any more come here?

Expect silver to lag gold price by 6-months

I hope so, I plan to obtain 115 ounces over the next 6 months.

2019 SILVER TO BUY LIST (115 ozt)
    10 x 30 x 1g rnds [10 Ebay]
    Barber coin sets [2 Ebay]
    $70 face junk [50 BGASC]
    random 5 ozt bar @ spot [5 BGASC]
    2019 American Ag Eagles [28 BGASC or SDBullion]
    2019 Libertads & Phils [20 SDBullion]

All last year and through February this year I was buying the lots of 30 x 1g fine silver rounds for $24.74 using the 5% additional discount for every 4 sets purchased.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Indian-Lot-...1/222279409149
    https://www.ebay.com/p/30-X-1-Gram-9...e328/931714322
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-30-1...9/232111882513
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-30-1...8/222279612344
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffalo-Lot...6/222279467086
    There were dozens of designs.
    Now that I'm ready for my final buy of them, I'm having a hard time finding any.
    Instead there are lots of 10 rounds at almost $2 each.

Lightbulb Disclosure: PMs never move with respect to fiat, it's just the opposite.

I believe once gold's price pushes past $1420 per ozt, and stays there, then silver's price will move to $20 in short order, and the SGR will leave the 90s forever.

You can't go wrong with this prediction as Gold will not stay above $1420 forever unless it's used to replace fiat and then you would be dead wrong about the GSR leaving the 90's forever as it would then be some astronomical number befitting the fake value bestowed upon Gold.

I know I sure wouldn't want to get caught in any number of Gold Ponzi schemes if the world turned to Gold as a country or world currency.

Physical yes, but digital anything in a crunch might be one sad day for a lot of people.

I believe once gold's price pushes past $1420 per ozt, and stays there, then silver's price will move to $20 in short order, and the SGR will leave the 90s forever.
    Last edited by valerb; 9th July 2019 at 05:49.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Exclamation most long in a decade

You know this almost looks as if a breakout could be forming .

Question Oh well.

Now?

Thumbs down total BS

Now?
    Nope. Still totally controlled. No kind of free market would move that sharply then stop on a dime.
    50-50 chance that the kitco.com silver spot chart posts some sub $17 trades next week and if I had to make an even money bet, I'd say yes sub 17 silver spot in the near future.