One of my members laughingly posted an article in our chatroom entitled "Riding the Bond Rally No One Saw Coming." Were you one of the many who did not see this rally coming? The point my member was trying to make was that while we were preparing for this rally since October of 2018, it seems most of the market was surprised by the rally.

Before I address how we have handled the bond market in 2018 and 2019, let me take you back through the last 3 years within the bond market.

As the bond market rallied on for decades, one analyst after another attempted to “call the top.” Yet, the bond market continued higher and higher.

Back on June 27th 2016, I wrote an article entitled “Beware of Bonds Blowing Up.” And, that was my first article calling for a top in the bond market. As we now know, within two weeks after I published that article, the bond market struck a major top which has not been exceeded in almost 3 years. In fact, TLT dropped 22% since it struck its high two weeks after my article.

Then in October of 2018, I started preparing the members of TMPW for an impending bottom. In fact, I noted that once we break below 113 in TLT, I intend to be buying. This is what my chart looked like in October of 2018:

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1554120670.php