Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

What do you think about bitcoin vs silver

Thread: What do you think about bitcoin vs silver

Default What do you think about bitcoin vs silver

I'm still stacking silver yet have lil bIt of bitcoin. Whata your opinions?
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by duneyman jr View Post

People invest in all kinds of options, I just think Bitcoin is a little, ok a lot riskier that most, but it's your risk, do as you see fit and don't let anyone talk you out of what you want to do. Good Luck!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I prefer silver anyways. Been buying my wife 2 oz a week this year. Shes starting to like seeing it slowly accumulate. Now she wants toned ones cause I always pick thru eagles when I buy them for myself.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.

I prefer silver anyways. Been buying my wife 2 oz a week this year. Shes starting to like seeing it slowly accumulate. Now she wants toned ones cause I always pick thru eagles when I buy them for myself.
    Are you referring to ASE's that have a small amount of toning over years or the ones that have been mechanically toned? If you want some serious toning on an ASE, you might try doing it yourself for next to nothing. Simply review several you tube videos to see how these people are doing it. Some Way's are better than others. I would sugest practising on generic rounds first as they will only depreciate a small amount versus without toning. Don't ruin your ASE's until you can get the process right if that is your desire.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

I should add, government rounds that are not in good condition sell for less on a regular basis. Marks, spots, toning from the edges inward sell for less. Not exactly sure why as people claim you can easily clean these spots and toning issues. I have slight toning on some of my rounds from the late 1990's, but not others from the same manufacture and within a couple years. Maybe some received less exposure from their containers, but I have never seen a spot issue on a Government round yet. Maybe ASE's are better than some others. Gainesville sells spotted government rounds more often than the other dealers and usually at a dollar or less over spot. I never list any damaged products for sale. However for anyone that works the market for the lowest premium on a Government round and doesn't mind cleaning or knows how to clean up these spotted products, I would recommend monitoring Gainesville's clearance category on a regular basis as these sales are usually a hit a miss thing. Sometimes they last for day's and other times they are gone as soon as their supply runs out which can be in a few hours.
    I do not list these sale items because I'm afraid newbies won't understand what they are buying or someone might overlook the one word added (spotted) and like the cheap premium. These are the exceptions at Gainesville as all the sales I list are supposedly unmarked rounds and second hand. Gainesville buy's premium rounds closer to the spot price and turns them around for a better profit than they can on most products with a small premium where most dealers try to sell second hand government rounds close to what the new ones sell for, making far more profit on a used one than new. The worse deal I can think of is the culled coin, which could have any kind of defect from scratches to nicks to actually being slightly bent. These are defective products so buyer beware, they are typically only good for refining and your loss. Not all but most. If you can see what your buying, have at it. If not as in an online blind buy, better to play it safe and skip.

Bitcoin has no future, as its transaction speed is to low and transaction fees too high compared to the traditional payment systems.
    Plus its volatility prevents it from becoming a currency

If you want to consider something blockchain related vs e.g. American Eagles, you should consider something else.
    A silver-backed crypto for example

Talking Bitcoin is expensive, Ag is cheap.

Silver is an element of the physical universe. It has been used as currency and money for scores of generations. It is non-perishable.

Bitcoin is software that relies on many things to function and can be corrupted by a single bad bit of millions. It is used by cellphone dumbshyts as a currency and has no intrinsic value. Bitcoins do not exist in the physical universe.

Bitcoin, as the first widespread implementation of the blockchain computer validation technology is a valuable idea whose time has come. When properlyimplemented as a currency it will be an excellent replacement for the Federal Reserve Bank. Of course the cryptocurrency has to be backed by real physical assets.

After the death of the bankster parasites, whatever the national cryptocurrency will be called, this is one possibility of the long term stable cryptocurrency value.
    It could very well be:
    1 Heavycoin = 1 ozt Au 🜚 = 50 ozt Ag 🜛
    1 Lightcoin = 1 ozt Ag 🜛

until the SGR normalizes to something less than 50 to 1.

As far as the question in the thread title?
    Because Bitcoin is gold and Litecoin is silver, there can be no comparison except the 526 SBR.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K