Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Congressman Demands CFTC Explain Its Failure to Find Silver Market Manipulation Where

Thread: Congressman Demands CFTC Explain Its Failure to Find Silver Market Manipulation Where

Default Congressman Demands CFTC Explain Its Failure to Find Silver Market Manipulation Where

Congressman Demands CFTC Explain Its Failure to Find Silver Market Manipulation Where DOJ Did

Washington, DC (February 5, 2019) – A member of the U.S. House Financial Services Committee today pressed the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) on its conspicuous failure to uncover the very silver market manipulation now being prosecuted by the U.S. Department of Justice.

In a probing letter dated February 5 to CFTC Chairman J. Christopher Giancarlo, Rep. Alex X. Mooney (R-WV) writes:

“U.S. Justice Department obtained a guilty plea from a former commodities trader for JPMorganChase & Co. to charges of manipulating the gold and silver markets between 2009 and 2015, and its investigation into the actions of related parties is ongoing.

“The period of time at issue substantially overlaps the time during which your commission was investigating complaints of manipulation of the silver market – 2008 to 2013. However, in 2013, the commission announced that it had closed its investigation without finding any wrongdoing.

“Why did the commission fail to find the wrongdoing the Justice Department has confirmed and continues to investigate? Also, will the commission now be re-opening its investigation into silver market manipulation and opening an investigation into gold market manipulation? If not, why not?”

http://silverseek.com/article/congre...here-doj-did-1
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow True sheeple are programmed to defend their oppressors.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Congressman Demands CFTC Explain Its Failure to Find Silver Market Manipulation Where DOJ Did

Washington, DC (February 5, 2019) – A member of the U.S. House Financial Services Committee today pressed the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) on its conspicuous failure to uncover the very silver market manipulation now being prosecuted by the U.S. Department of Justice.

In a probing letter dated February 5 to CFTC Chairman J. Christopher Giancarlo, Rep. Alex X. Mooney (R-WV) writes:

“U.S. Justice Department obtained a guilty plea from a former commodities trader for JPMorganChase & Co. to charges of manipulating the gold and silver markets between 2009 and 2015, and its investigation into the actions of related parties is ongoing.

“The period of time at issue substantially overlaps the time during which your commission was investigating complaints of manipulation of the silver market – 2008 to 2013. However, in 2013, the commission announced that it had closed its investigation without finding any wrongdoing.

“Why did the commission fail to find the wrongdoing the Justice Department has confirmed and continues to investigate? Also, will the commission now be re-opening its investigation into silver market manipulation and opening an investigation into gold market manipulation? If not, why not?”

http://silverseek.com/article/congre...here-doj-did-1

Why not?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Christopher_Giancarlo
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Quintenz (The kabbalists love the letter Z in their names.)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostin_Behnam

In my opinion as a man who PROVED the silver manipulation while most sleeple scoffed,
    it is painfully obvious that these scummy commissioners are chosen co-conspirators.

Adolph may have been a Rothschild bastard, but after he left the reservation, he pursued an honorable path.
    If he'd won WW2, there would not have been as much PM manipulation and government lies in the USA.

The hard core, fake smile, ethnic look of our mortal enemy seems to work well in gaining the trust of the average dumbed down American.

1) They are kabbal lawyers.
    2) You can't' see any of their nostrils unless they roll their heads back.
    3) Rat like angled ears.
    4) The are backed by elite scum.
    5) Khazarian ethnic roots.
    6) They are 100% European descendant. (so trusted by the lazyfux American majority)

And when they don't smile, it gets ugly.

Shall I go on? If the Shellster (fake NSA troll) character or Vale's willful ignorance is any guide,
    I still doubt if many or any of y'all desire or can handle the truth.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 7th February 2019 at 22:04.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Would you prefer something from the African continent that you feel might be more trustworthy and that has clearly well defined nostrils you can see into from any angle? How about the ears, do they meet your satisfaction? I'm sure there isn't a Jewish bone in his body or Muslime either.

I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Would you prefer something from the African continent that you feel might be more trustworthy and that has clearly well defined nostrils you can see into from any angle? How about the ears, do they meet your satisfaction? I'm sure there isn't a Jewish bone in his body or Muslime either.

Since you accept non-human commissioners with large brains, I'd prefer one of these Americans before your league causes them to go extinct.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I still doubt if many or any of y'all desire or can handle the truth.

I think the majority of Americans have already heard all the truth they can stand from your Muslime brotherhood.

You seem disturbed lately, maybe even seriously depressed.

Please go back on your meds again before you start conjuring up a half dozen of your IDs to provide self indulging support as if it was real.

That will only make reality all that much harder to face when you do start your meds again.

What do you do, stay on your meds and face even more disappointing reality called life or continue the support you so crave and forfeit 90% of your reality as payment to allow your IDs their freedom?
    Last edited by valerb; 11th February 2019 at 01:33.