Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
New Era of the Modern Precious Metals Investor: The Coming Pension Fund Disaster

Thread: New Era of the Modern Precious Metals Investor: The Coming Pension Fund Disaster

Default New Era of the Modern Precious Metals Investor: The Coming Pension Fund Disaster

Get ready for a new era of precious metals investor. Thatís correct. Up until now, the primary buyer of gold and silver have been the older generation, 40-65+, but that will all change when the next financial crisis hits. The Millennials, or those in the 23-38 age group, have participated less in the stock market than previous generations. And, rightly so.

According to one study, Millennials preferred cash (30%) as their largest investment over stocks (23%). This should be no surprise as the older Millennials have experienced two market crashes, the dotcom NASDAQ crash and the 2008 market meltdown within a decade. Furthermore, the Millennials are likely very concerned and worried about the massive underlying debt and leverage in the system. Of course, it is probably true that most Millennials donít understand the details of the financial markets, but have an excellent innate ability to recognize that SOMETHING IS SERIOUSLY WRONG.

In my newest video update, New-Age Precious Metals Investor: Pension Fund Disaster, I discuss how surprised I was to learn that the largest age group that followed the SRSrocco Report website were the Millenials, not the older generation. Now if that wasnít surprising enough, the next largest group of readers came from an even younger group, aged 18-24:

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1549288631.php
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Could it be that the older generations say: once, maybe twice burned, thrice shy. And maybe the younger generations haven't been burned at all, YET.

Isn't that how these dealers can stay in business by recruiting new investors with a constant barrage of the world in coming to an end with the Dollar and stock markets this year and Gold and Silver are your only safe haven.

Do they ever tell anyone that you can watch your investment shrink to a fraction of what you have invested and possibly take years or even decades to recover your initial investment.

No matter what the spot price is, is always a great buy until it drops lower, then it's the buy of the century and we will never see it this low again until we actually see even lower.

I'm not anti Silver, but I am anti BS. Silver is an investment and there is no guarantee it's this wonderful can't miss investment to beat all investments when everything else turns to dust.

Plus people over 55 shouldn't be jumping into Gold or Silver other than as an extra investment that they can afford to lose or set on for possibly more years than they have left.

Precious metals does not increase in value setting in your sock drawer unless the spot price increases and if it takes years to increase your losing money because of inflation just as if you were setting on Dollar bills.

It took 30 years for Silver to reach the same high it did back in 1980 and that 2011 high had far less spending power due to inflation than it did back in 1980.

Today the spot price is only 32% of it's 2011 high and the spending power is even less than it was in 2011 due to inflation.

That's what one might call an absolute nightmare of an investment for anyone in their late 50's or older that jumped on the bandwagon and invested in high price Gold and Silver with most of their savings.

Then with no respect at all when questioned about losing their a$$ in the precious metals market by listening to all their hype, so many have told them it was their own fault for not doing their own due diligence.

And just how does one go about doing that on their own without relying on all the hype coughed up to them by the so called bullion analyst???

I can't imagine what happened to some who got caught up in the hype and pulled all or most of their savings out and stuffed it into $40 Silver when they were going into retirement or already there.

Don't worry, Silver can't go to zero, it's always going to be worth more than the Dollar when it turns to dust!!!

Great concept, but how do I supplement my Social Security now with $15 Silver that I paid $42 for back in 2011 and to make matters worse my LCS won't give me more than $14 for it.

I'll lose 66% of my investment for every ounce of Silver I have to sell now and the remaining Silver will have to sell for that much more than $42 to ever come close to breaking even.

Believe it or not, there have been some people out there forced into making that very decision without being in their golden years. Sometimes you don't want to hear about golden anything when things have turned against you.

If we don't stay diversified, we are all subject to whatever happens to us down the road and believe it or not, not every dealer or analyst proclaims everyone must be 100% invested in Gold and Silver.

Now Gold and Silver might very well be a true jackpot one day, but that's a might and I've been reading about it for 25 years now and my day's are running short. Good thing I bought really cheap.
    Last edited by valerb; 7th February 2019 at 02:27.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!