Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Random news from the physical market - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Random news from the physical market

Exclamation 2020 should be different

..."the investable stock of silver measures less than 2% of the (size of the) investable stock of gold. It is easy to appreciate why silver performance during precious metal advances can prove comparatively explosive!"

Silver Prices with an EXPLOSIVE Upside!

Nature indicates there should be a 9 Silver to 1 Gold Ratio, but it's currently at 88. My logic tells me that situation represents a nine or ten times potential silver appreciation compared to gold. However, due to bankster shenanigans, there's fifty times less available silver than gold. With supply at one fiftieth and it being both an industrial and monetary metal, the actual global silver demand and use is far greater than gold's. My logic tells me that's at least a fifty times potential for appreciation compared to gold if the bankster fraud game ever terminates. My math tells me that 50 times 9 is 450. So however much gold goes up in price, silver has a potential 450 times gold's gain, and end up at a 1:5 SGR. Imagine trading a roll of silver eagles for five rolls of gold ones? Go gold!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Arrow just a little bit longer

Right now I'm cool with paying 60 cents per gram for my silver, and I want the way overdue price blastoff to wail until the end of this or the new year.

https://seekingalpha.com/article/428...plosive-upside

I imagine after the robbery victims are notified by a finely printed statement,
    that negative rates are being applied to their bank accounts,
    only then will a few prudently decide to protect their cash stash by converting it to real money.

If only ⅓% of the currently slumbering herd makes that logical decision, can you say "POW! to the moon!!!"?
    It's hard for me to believe that large scaled fiat transfers into something real by the middle class hasn't happened yet.
    I believe it's very good thing to be ahead of the very likely to happen precious metals buying fad.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K