Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Random news from the physical market - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Random news from the physical market

Unhappy Most people don't seem to be able to connect ethics with legality.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilber View Post
    Iran Hangs Gold Coin ‘Sultan’ in Crackdown After U.S. Sanctions

Vahid Mazloumin was sentenced to death in October after being accused by Iranian authorities of contributing to price hikes by hoarding gold. His assistant, Mohammad Esmail Qassemi, was also hanged early Wednesday, state-run Iranian Students News Agency said.

Mazloumin didn’t hold a permit to trade gold and foreign currency, yet had formed the largest illegal network in that area, according to state-run Fars news agency. He instructed his team to corner the gold coin market to resell at higher prices, amassing about 2 tons of them, local media said.

You see, SilverHB, there are places where those manipulating the gold price get hanged up
    That is disgusting.
    Vahid Mazloumin did nothing morally wrong, unless capitalism itself is wrong.
    That form of manipulation is what every stacker actually wants to transpire as a result of our separate activity all combined.
    Illegal manipulation is the type of activity that that low level trader pawn of the JPM Chase central bank was recently found guilty for spoofing the markets.
    He should have had the required permit, but that should not be a capital offense.
    In my opinion there is much low life scummery in most of those middle eastern cuntries, and we should stay far away from ALL of them..

Here you can listen to Rob Kirby talk about the current state of the silver market

Rob Kirby - Massive Amounts of Dollars Must Be Fed into System or It Blows Up
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 18th November 2018 at 11:10.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Cool This should be (oxymoron warning) old news.

I feel that transmitting validation information about something so counter establishment, yet as important as protecting your cash savings, just might become sufficient motivation for the readers to make additional short-term "sacrifice" for long term benefit while still possible. Those who think that they are financially secure should be on the edge, if they have yet to make the connection that all their non-real estate based assets are in one basket, the Federal Reserve casket. Besides for crypto coins, real precious metal ones and cash are the only ways that I know for the little people like me to maintain any assets away from bankster control. And they are trying to eliminate cash.

WOW! Gold to Silver Ratio at 25 Year High!

Majority Of Silver Miners Sustaining Cost Significantly Higher Than Market Price

Posted by SRSrocco in Mining, News, Precious Metals on November 14, 2018

The Primary Silver Miners latest results were quite dismal as their All-In Sustaining Costs to produce silver were considerably higher than the market price. Many of the silver miners production costs increased in the third quarter of 2018 due to higher energy, material, and labor costs. Only one silver mining company out of the group…

Continue Reading

The bottom line of the article is that due to bankster manipulation to make the dollar strong, you can currently buy silver for less than it costs to mine and smelt it. The refining, minting, packaging, and transportation to your house at this point seems to be a complementary service, but the reality is that many mines are taking the loss. This anomaly makes no sense, and it cannot last, this fake "dollar" boost, but there it is. Good luck.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Exclamation FOUND: The hard to find SilverTowne buffalo. Maybe the new ones will have a date?

1 oz SilverTowne Buffalo Rounds (New)

QTY Check / Wire Bitcoin Card / Paypal
    1 - 499 $15.45 $15.61 $16.09
    500+ $15.25 $15.41 $15.89

OUT OF STOCK

I finally found a place that actually has them in stock!

Buffalo Replica 1oz .999 Silver Medallion

Now this is a premium priced round.

Lightbulb extremely pretty shiny

Last week I submitted a market buy and received these over the past few days.

2014-America-The-Beautiful-Silver-Proof-Quarter-Set-w-Box-and-certificate
    2015-United-States-Mint-America-the-Beautiful-Quarters-Silver-Proof-Set

The ATB proof quarters look their best under a magnifying glass, and at under $30 are a decent value.
    This ordinary looking quarter when seen as a deep cameo proof is simply stunning.

From now on when I see them being sold for under $20 for 0.9 ozt of fractional encapsulated proof silver coins,
    I'll buy multiples.

Their appearance puts those burnished 5 ounce ATB versions to shame,
    and obviously are how all of the ATB coin designs were meant to be seen.

I had 2010, 2011, 2017, and 2018. After adding the 2014 and 2015 sets, I'm over halfway caught up.

I just checked the 2012 set, and the one that I'd bookmarked last week is gone.
    But the replacement suggested listing is a half dollar cheaper with 2 sold in last 24 hours.
    At $21.50 a set for low end numismatic from a seller with 100% rating, I think I'll snag two this time.