Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Random news from the physical market - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Random news from the physical market

Lightbulb Pure silver is worth over $1200 (2018 USD) per troy ounce.

Quote Originally Posted by goldsilber View Post
    I was asked about an article summarizing how the manipulation of the precious metals price basically works.

The best I've found is this article from Juli 2017, authored by R. Manly
    https://www.bullionstar.com/blogs/ro.../comex-rigged/

I didn't search @YouTube.
    If someone has something better I'm all ears
    Indeed it is a good article.

Two excerpts from:

Is the COMEX Rigged?

"The existence of gold price manipulation in the London and COMEX gold markets is well documented, it is hard to refute, and it has presented itself in many forms over the recent past."

"Technically, the value of any futures contract is derived from the value of its underlying asset, and in this case the underlying asset, nominally anyway, is physical gold. But perversely in the global gold market, the value of the gold futures is not being derived from the value of the underlying asset (physical gold). Instead, the value of the world’s physical gold is now being consistently and continually derived via this out-of-control and unhinged gold futures trading."

Open Outcry: A distant memory for gold futures trading on COMEX
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Maguire decided to inform the CFTC. He contacted commissioner Bart Chilton, who had Eliud Ramirez, a senior investigator from the CFTC's enforcement division, get in touch with Maguire.

Maguire explained the manipulations in great detail, both over the phone in an hour-long interview and afterward, in a series of e-mails with screen shots.

Maguire then predicted a manipulative event in the silver market and gave detailed information in an e-mail to the CFTC about what to expect, sending it on 3 February 2010, two days prior to the event.

The event transpired exactly as Maguire predicted.

While the event was taking place, Maguire sent e-mails in real time,
    pointing out certain details because the CFTC enforcement seemed not to know what to look for or how to interpret the data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew...whistleblower)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

UK refusing Venezuela’s request to return $550mn in gold

Britain is reportedly refusing to repatriate some 14 tonnes of gold to Venezuela worth around $550 million over fears that the move could violate US sanctions against the Latin American country.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-550mn-in-gold

Just like in the bank
    "I'd like to withdraw..."
    "Why?"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Angry Might makes right in evil minds.

UK refusing Venezuela’s request to return $550mn in gold

Britain is reportedly refusing to repatriate some 14 tonnes of gold to Venezuela worth around $550 million over fears that the move could violate US sanctions against the Latin American country.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/...-550mn-in-gold

Just like in the bank
    "I'd like to withdraw..."
    "Why?"

Why? It's easy to see from here. Cultural practices.
    So I better get my gold or money while I still can if it ain't too late!
    That's why.

Unlike in America, people in Europe must be weak minded and easily persuaded,
    because it seems that they must be "protected" by rampant censorship.

So perhaps you can't access the following (evidence) information where you are?

NATO Loots Libyan Gold As Tripoli Falls - Infowars

Hillary emails confirm US and NATO destroyed Libya over gold ...

The U.S. / NATO gold heist of Libya. | PRESS Core

Declassified Emails Reveal NATO Killed Gaddafi to Stop Libyan ...

I'd like to think that as South Americans the Venezuelans can still access the information.

This planet seems to experience a continuous problem with the Europeans and their descendants predilection for thievery and coverup.
    It was good to see that Germany did not partake too much in the "colonization" of Africa an hundred twenty years ago.
    Has Germany decided to leave the Khazarian led band of evil kabbal pirates yet?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

I was pondering about the reason given by the Brits to refuse to give the metal back to its owner

"There are concerns that Mr. [Nicolas] Maduro may seize the gold, which is owned by the state, and sell it for personal gain,"

In other words, Venezuela has a right to take back and bring home their metal only if they can show to have a respectable use for it in mind.

Same thing with us, at the bank.
    We want to withdraw our money and they ask us to give them a acceptable reason for it,
    as if we had a right to have our money back only under condition that we can show that we have a respectable plan to use it in mind

Thumbs down The kabbalists make up the rules as they go and never follow them.

I was pondering about the reason given by the Brits to refuse to give the metal back to its owner

"There are concerns that Mr. [Nicolas] Maduro may seize the gold, which is owned by the state, and sell it for personal gain,"

In other words, Venezuela has a right to take back and bring home their metal only if they can show to have a respectable use for it in mind.

Same thing with us, at the bank.
    We want to withdraw our money and they ask us to give them a acceptable reason for it,
    as if we had a right to have our money back only under condition that we can show that we have a respectable plan to use it in mind
    That paragraph at the link may or may not hold the answer.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/battle-libya-almost-over-battle-its-144-tons-gold

Talking I hope the prices will stay ridiculousy low for three more weeks.

Is this a sign of the tightening physical supply in the market?

1 oz SilverTowne Silver Buffalo Round

I understand this product is a delayed shipping item and my entire order containing this product will not ship before:
    December 14, 2018

A month wait for generic rounds already?
    This is not a good sign for those who are still buying on a tight budget.

Question Is generic is too cheap to sell?

https://www.jmbullion.com/1-oz-silve...ver-round-new/

Currently Out of Stock

This happened sometime today. There must be something happening over at SilverTowne.

1 oz Silver Buffalo Round | SilverTowne

Quantity Pricing (cash bitcoin bankcard)
    1 - 19 $15.96 $16.13 $16.63
    20 - 99 $15.56 $15.72 $16.21
    100 - 499 $15.36 $15.52 $16.00
    500 + $15.16 $15.32 $15.79

[20] Please Reduce Your Quantity
    Currently there is 1 of this item left. Please adjust the quantity and try again.

Three dealers out of this item is not a coincidence.
    Perhaps a model changeover is about to occur?
    Because this particular round is of such a high quality design, it would be a surprise to see this product improved.

Iran Hangs Gold Coin ‘Sultan’ in Crackdown After U.S. Sanctions

Vahid Mazloumin was sentenced to death in October after being accused by Iranian authorities of contributing to price hikes by hoarding gold. His assistant, Mohammad Esmail Qassemi, was also hanged early Wednesday, state-run Iranian Students News Agency said.

Mazloumin didn’t hold a permit to trade gold and foreign currency, yet had formed the largest illegal network in that area, according to state-run Fars news agency. He instructed his team to corner the gold coin market to resell at higher prices, amassing about 2 tons of them, local media said.

You see, SilverHB, there are places where those manipulating the gold price get hanged up