Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
COT Silver Report - September 7, 2018

Thread: COT Silver Report - September 7, 2018

Default COT Silver Report - September 7, 2018

http://silverseek.com/commentary/cot...r-7-2018-17402

For anyone not able to see the complete COT report or would prefer to see the combined Gold and Silver COT reports

http://news.goldseek.com/COT/1536348350.php
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

This situation is really getting hairy. The large speculators are now in possession of 45,227 more short contracts than the Commercial investors.

This is always bad for us when the Commercial investors control the market place with dominating short positions like this as they are the ones keeping the spot price low and under government control as the conspiracy goes.

However, how are the crooked banksters as my Internet terrorist friend likes to refer to them controlling the market now with the Large speculators dominating the Short contracts like this and not the Commercial investors???

I guess it's a different shoe when the other guy is wearing it, as in when the Hunt brothers were manipulating the market place, that was good for us and not everyone else.

In other words it's perfectly fine to be a crooked bastard if your stealing benefits me!!!

But wait, doesn't this mean that these guys are going balls to the wall gambling on the price of Silver taking a tumble from here???
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!