Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

End Of Dollar Hegemony May Happen Soon and Badly Impact Indebted America

Thread: End Of Dollar Hegemony May Happen Soon and Badly Impact Indebted America

Default End Of Dollar Hegemony May Happen Soon and Badly Impact Indebted America

Trump’s America waging economic warfare against most of the world and 2 billion people with a combined GDP of more than $15 trillion
    – Targeted nations include China, Russia, Iran, Venezuela, Pakistan, Turkey, Cuba, Sudan, Zimbabwe, Myanmar, the Democratic Republic of Congo, North Korea and others…
    – “Bull markets eventually come to an end and with a national debt of $21 trillion and growing at a rate of a trillion dollars a year, the awakening could be ruder and sooner than most economists predict”
    via CNBC
    The United States is currently waging economic warfare against one tenth of the world’s countries with cumulative population of nearly 2 billion people and combined gross domestic product (GDP) of more than $15 trillion.

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1535454000.php
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

It's interesting how they look at 10% of the nations on the planet compared to the US economy and say we are waging economic warfare against two billion people because they have a total of $15 trillion in total GDP between them as if we are on a fools mission because there are only 325 million of us compared to two billion of them.

Can any of these people tell the whole story and put apples and apples in the same article without trying to convince everyone we are on the verge of going bankrupt and our Dollars are going to turn to dust.

Why don't they mention the fact that our GDP is four trillion Dollars more that all those other nations combined and that includes China and Russia which they keep trying to build up and they have a GDP of 1.5 Trillion in Russia about the same as some of our rich states I would imagine.

They keep saying we owe it all to our currency and yet no one is really willing to stop taking it as we buy more from the rest of the world than anyone one else.

Yes we have the largest Debt of any country in the world but we also have the largest economy in the world to go along with it.

Are we about to roll over and die because our debt is so large we can't handle it?

Well we are ranked number 8 in the world for debt to GDP ratio at 108% with Japan leading the way at number 1 with a debt to GDP ratio of 240% and they owe $10.5 Trillion Dollars.

Most of the other countries of any size above us on that list are of course Greece with 180%, Italy with 133%, Portugal with 125%, other European countries are not far behind the US.

With a robust economy and someone actually requiring E-verify or whatever it's called by the employers, plus catching them not paying taxes and confiscating automobiles and other equipment when caught using illegal employees, well that will go a long way to help pay Social Security the funds they actually suppose to be paying by both these employees and the employer by many $billions each year, not to mention the income tax they should also be paying to the Government and states.

They are not hard to find, just stop by any roofing job in most states and you'll find a hand full.

That tired story about them doing the jobs no Americans are willing to do is old hat, when they left the fields and went into the construction business for dirt cheap wages and cash along with all kinds of other industries.
    Last edited by valerb; 29th August 2018 at 04:51.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

There are two issues at play. One, dollar hegemony gives USA tyrannical leverage against the rest of the world in imposing economic sanctions with the SWIFT clearing system as the nuclear weapon. This primarily affects China, Russia and bad actors in the middle east. Two, monetary policy (specifically the Fed's raising interest rates) is putting a strain on emerging markets (whether the USA considers them bad actors or even considers them at all). The two issues, especially in the case of China and Russia, have accelerated efforts to build alternative payment systems that, should the world (or least a critical mass of the economic players) adopt, undermine the current dollar hegemony that has allowed (even required) the USA to feed Tyrannysaurus Debt. If/when the petrodollar/dollar hegemony ends, the USA is going to feel real and significant pain.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by pmbug View Post
    There are two issues at play. One, dollar hegemony gives USA tyrannical leverage against the rest of the world in imposing economic sanctions with the SWIFT clearing system as the nuclear weapon. This primarily affects China, Russia and bad actors in the middle east. Two, monetary policy (specifically the Fed's raising interest rates) is putting a strain on emerging markets (whether the USA considers them bad actors or even considers them at all). The two issues, especially in the case of China and Russia, have accelerated efforts to build alternative payment systems that, should the world (or least a critical mass of the economic players) adopt, undermine the current dollar hegemony that has allowed (even required) the USA to feed Tyrannysaurus Debt. If/when the petrodollar/dollar hegemony ends, the USA is going to feel real and significant pain.

I'm curious, do you have a problem with the US using the SWIFT system to deal with other countries like Iran, Russia and others that they have a problem with or would you prefer they use the old fashioned method of waging war or do you have some other idea on how to handle major problems?

It really does seem a lot cheaper than throwing thousands of soldiers and heavy weapons at someone, at least to me and I was a soldier once upon a time when tyrannosaurus was still king of the hill.

As far as the FED and interest rates, I really don't see your point. Are we suppose to deal with inflation and deflation on our part by keeping the interest rates at zero so it "may not" have any potential impact on other nations?

I know everyone in this country, at least on an individual level would prefer a zero FED rate to drastically lower their cost of borrowing money and it can play a huge part in the size of a home one can buy.

As far as China and big bad Russia joining forces to deal with the Americans and their Dollar Hegemony, it's nowhere near the potential problem those that would like it to be really exist or is likely to exist anytime soon.

There are numerous factors the people that constantly write about the potentially problems like to disregard.

Most of the countries around the world would never consider going into any kind of system with China, especially those in the far east other than potential trade deals.

China is a serious military threat to most of the far eastern nations and growing all the time.

China and India have been at war and are not likely to become close buddies any time soon.

Japan is worried to death about China's expanding military threat.

Those BRICK nations that were going to really teach the US a lesson in finance just a few short years ago are in deep sh!t now and they are talking about expanding to include many others which are also in deep sh!t.

Which nations on the planet are going to say, screw you US of A, we are not going to sell anything to you unless you pay us in Gold or Yuan's?

That could only happen with someone that has something that we need and have no other option, but only then.

Is India going to be the first one on the chopping block to tell the US how they want paid in the future and it's not going to be in worthless Dollars.

I believe India built a new city primarily to support US businesses, we all know, it's that person on the other end of the phone call when your seeking help for your credit card, computer problem and the list goes on and on and most of the time you can barely understand that person. When things get out of hand and they can't possibly help and if your lucky, then you might get transferred to someone in the US for assistance.

It's far to easy to simply say fine, we'll buy what we need from your next door neighbor that is still taking our Dollars and been trying desperately to get more business from us for years and you can be sure we will not allow anyone from the US to conduct any business at all in your nation. Damn gotta love that SWIFT program!!!

Let the middle eastern nations stop trading oil in Dollars and see the US pull out of their roll protecting their ports of harbor and sea lanes. There is a price to pay for all that protection that can go up in flames in a heart beat and not from us. Who believes those tiny Gulf nations would survive a week if the US left them on their own?

Same goes for the far east, which I just can't see happening as they are not that stupid to try and stand up to that Jolly Red Giant breathing down their throats.

If anyone thinks the world is a different place today and thugs like Hitler are a thing of the past, well you are still a puppy in years and have a lot to learn.

The only thing keeping Russia from running over Europe is and has been the US military threat. Those people haven't got the balls to stand up to much of anything. If it wasn't for the US intervention in the Balkan war, that thing might still be going on. They just don't have to balls to stand up for themselves when war is in their own backyard.

Ok so I can go on listing these things forever, but the simple facts are, most of the world depends of us for so much in the way of providing business to their nations which can be pulled out, goods that we buy and more importantly the military support to prevent Russia, China and other bad actors from taking over the world. It really is all that simple.

The only people that believe otherwise are idiots, those uninformed and those that want others to believe in some other outcome for their own purpose, as in selling a product like precious metal, long term storage food and underground shelters.

I believe some of those things are good to have just incase of natural disasters, but not so much for hiding from Zombies or because our Dollar is going to turn to dust.

Hi valerb, my previous post did not posit any value judgement on the USA's use of sanctions or the SWIFT system. I'm merely commenting on cause and effect. The issues have been playing out for many years now (I started paying attention to the drumbeats back in 2008 when the banks/financial markets/liquidity nearly collapsed). Things have been accelerating in recent years. This was an issue few paid any care to when it was largely just Russia and China making noise. Recently though, even Germany, as the de facto voice of the EU has added a voice of support to the idea. If the USA loses the EU, this issue could go from theoretical pipedream to reality a lot quicker than anyone dares to think.
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu

Hi valerb, my previous post did not posit any value judgement on the USA's use of sanctions or the SWIFT system. I'm merely commenting on cause and effect. The issues have been playing out for many years now (I started paying attention to the drumbeats back in 2008 when the banks/financial markets/liquidity nearly collapsed). Things have been accelerating in recent years. This was an issue few paid any care to when it was largely just Russia and China making noise. Recently though, even Germany, as the de facto voice of the EU has added a voice of support to the idea. If the USA loses the EU, this issue could go from theoretical pipedream to reality a lot quicker than anyone dares to think.

I'll just say you can add this potential along with dozens of other potential means by which the US will come crashing down with the following condition added to each and everyone of them and it's always the same. A single two letter word "IF" being the only thing that prevents all of them from happening. Not to make fun of any of this, but being attacked by space aliens or a killer monster from the deep we didn't know exists or a world ending as we know it virus are also real theories that are only an "if" away from happening.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about a large space rock or deadly virus than my Dollars turning to dust or my country becomng a third world nation because many others have ganged up to put us in that condition. Simply to big, to powerful and most of all to damn smart to allow it to actually happen. Anyone would have go be a fool to believe the US would simply go down without a fight taking everyone else with them in one way or another. And to believe the US wouldn't retaliate against anyone trying to take them down is fooloish thinking. These are the brightest minds in the world manipulating one thing after another. Not that they can't be out manipulated, but they don't have the US government and and military might to pull strings if needed. We all like to think the day's of raiding another country for their riches is an obsolete process in the modern world, but we do it in less destructive means today and with destructive force when necessary. We all know it happens and so do other countries, unfortunately all to often other countries don't believe it can happen to them, primarily because they are run by idiots and the people in those countries have to fix the problem. Right, wrong, it doesn't matter what I think, it only matters what reality is.

Most people don't care about right or wrong as long as they come out on.top. For instance not everyone but a large percentage of investors strongly believe the Silver market is manipulated by Bankers for their benefit and yet you never hear anyone say what the Hunt brothers did was even more wrong. Why because what they did was benefiting investors, illegal or not.

People are not going to take moral sides on an issue as to rather something our government did was right or wrong as long as they are still the ones living life as they know it.
    Last edited by valerb; 9th September 2018 at 19:29.

I'll just say you can add this potential along with dozens of other potential means by which the US will come crashing down with the following condition added to each and everyone of them and it's always the same. A single two letter word "IF" being the only thing that prevents all of them from happening. Not to make fun of any of this, but being attacked by space aliens or a killer monster from the deep we didn't know exists or a world ending as we know it virus are also real theories that are only an "if" away from happening.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about a large space rock or deadly virus than my Dollars turning to dust or my country becomng a third world nation because many others have ganged up to put us in that condition. Simply to big, to powerful and most of all to damn smart to allow it to actually happen. Anyone would have go be a fool to believe the US would simply go down without a fight taking everyone else with them in one way or another. And to believe the US wouldn't retaliate against anyone trying to take them down is fooloish thinking. These are the brightest minds in the world manipulating one thing after another. Not that they can't be out manipulated, but they don't have the US government and and military might to pull strings if needed. We all like to think the day's of raiding another country for their riches is an obsolete process in the modern world, but we do it in less destructive means today and with destructive force when necessary. We all know it happens and so do other countries, unfortunately all to often other countries don't believe it can happen to them, primarily because they are run by idiots and the people in those countries have to fix the problem. Right, wrong, it doesn't matter what I think, it only matters what reality is.

Most people don't care about right or wrong as long as they come out on.top. For instance not everyone but a large percentage of investors strongly believe the Silver market is manipulated by Bankers for their benefit and yet you never hear anyone say what the Hunt brothers did was even more wrong. Why because what they did was benefiting investors, illegal or not.