Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Whip Inflation Now

Thread: Whip Inflation Now

Thumbs up Whip Inflation Now

Yesterday this was my emailed recommendation, specifically requested by the mother of a person about to start stacking.

The following is how your son would do best spending $1000.
    These precious metals vendors are professional.
    I like it that they give a cash discount.
    Sometimes I send paper checks to save money.
    Bankcard users pay full price.
    I will calculate using the bankcard rate.
    I will assume that you will be getting free shipping.

Get two rolls of 2018 American Silver Eagles. (At this minute $366 x 2 = $732)
    Get one roll of Franklin halves. (At this minute $120)
    Get two rolls of Mercury dimes. (At this minute $58.50 x 2 = $117)

Why those two types of junk silver coins?
    Anyone can look at them and instantly see that they are silver.
    That is not true with much of the other junk silver which have clad counterparts.

https://www.jmbullion.com/2018-american-silver-eagle/
    https://sdbullion.com/2018-american-silver-eagle-coin
    https://www.bgasc.com/product/2018-a...t-uncirculated
    https://www.apmex.com/product/152626...rican-eagle-bu
    https://www.bgasc.com/product/90-per...lf-dollars-50c
    https://www.bgasc.com/product/90-per...lver-dimes-10c

This month the silver price is a a multi year low,
    so at $970 he'd actually have enough change left for a nice higher premium African coin.

https://www.apmex.com/product/154937...er-scorpion-bu
    https://www.jmbullion.com/2018-1-oz-...unar-dog-coin/
    https://www.jmbullion.com/2018-1-oz-...e-silver-coin/

When it's time to sell these, sell them to a brother or sister,
    they may appreciate them and pay you the premium over spot these deserve.
    Sell back to a dealer, he won't.
    I enjoy supporting the brothers work
    and many of them look a lot better to me than the usual "Western" coins.

Although I just showed you a couple African issues that I bought,
    in general stay away from most higher premium coins,
    because when you sell it you likely won't get the premium back.
    I only buy two or three of any particular issue at most, not a whole stack.

Higher premium means more than the $2.50 premium over spot for an American Silver Eagle.
    The dealers will post "As Low As $2.25 Over Spot".
    Which is true if you buy 500+ using cash, but add another quarter per coin or so for normal sized purchases.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________

https://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc...2&year2=201807

$40 in December 1913

has the same buying power as

$1,008.02 in July 2018

two rolls of 2018 American Silver Eagles $40 face
    one roll of Franklin halves $10 face
    two rolls of Mercury dimes $10 face

To get $60 in pre fiat silver coins for less than $40 pre fiat equivalent dollars is a REAL deal.
    I don't see how it has lasted for this long. But it has.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Lightbulb Let's get technical.

The total of $60 face is a bit misleading.
    The one dollar face value American Silver Eagles are made from a whole ounce of .999 fine silver.
    That is $1.39 in constitutional fractional coin silver.

CONSTITUTIONAL (fractional) SILVER $60 face in constitutional fractional silver is 0.715 ozt x 60 = 42.9 ozt silver
    AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES $60 face = 60 ozt silver

$40 face value in American Silver Eagles actually contains $56 in constitutional silver.
    Therefore for the remainder of this analysis, we will consider my recommendation as the purchase of $76 face in constitutional silver for $1000.
    And that if I had recommended 8 rolls of Franklin quarters, then the $1000 could have been converted to $80 face.

Remember according to the government,
    $1000 today buys the same amount as $40 did the month the Federal Reserve system was imposed.
    Back then our money was not fiat, but based on gold and silver in the treasury and in every bank.
    The value of the dollar was defined by law, not bankster whim, and was very stable.
    Dollars were hard to get, and a dime was a fair day's wage.
    $2 a month, no taxes.
    Now that banks can invent money with the click of a mouse button, everyone has access to lots of dollars, along with debt and taxes.

I believe that the government statistics are not true, and that it actually takes
    over $1500 to buy what $40 did back before the Federal Reserve implementation.
    However for the remainder of this analysis, I will assume that the government figures are accurate,
    and that 40 constitutional dollars from 1913 are the same as 1000 Federal Reserve notes today.

Bottom line, you can take the equivalent of $40 from 1913 and exchange it for $76 (or $80) in real silver from 1913.
    To me this is a no brainer. Of course I just wish I had the $1000. If any of you know someone who does, tell them.
    If you can take advantage of what I am pointing out, when your ship comes in, remember who tipped you.
    One good tip deserves another.

BTW, I strongly discourage anyone who does not have sufficient silver from buying any gold.

Due to a high supply, gold's price can be held down by the banksters even easier than silver's.

For an additional reason to avoid gold at this point, let's perform the same comparison back to pre fiat money.

Remember, today for $1000 we can get $80 in constitutional silver.

Pre-fiat gold was widely available, and a common coin was the $20 double eagle.

As you can see at the link, for gold, $1000 in fiat can not even get one a single $20 constitutional gold coin.

Back then a gold constitutional dollar was equal in value to a silver constitutional dollar.

The founding fathers knew a whole lot more about money and finances than our current leaders.

Bottom line TODAY for $1000 you can get 16 constitutional dollars (in gold) or 80 constitutional dollars (in silver).

Knowing this, why would anyone buy gold when silver is available?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Great minds think alike.

Chris Duane: SILVER $900 Forecast REAFFIRMED: Financial Reset Wipeout!

It has to get to $900 an ounce to finally hit $100 a gram.

Exclamation Buying silver is the best plan ever to

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The total of $60 face is a bit misleading.
    The one dollar face value American Silver Eagles are made from a whole ounce of .999 fine silver.
    That is $1.39 in constitutional fractional coin silver.

CONSTITUTIONAL (fractional) SILVER $60 face in constitutional fractional silver is 0.715 ozt x 60 = 42.9 ozt silver
    AMERICAN SILVER EAGLES $60 face = 60 ozt silver

$40 face value in American Silver Eagles actually contains $56 in constitutional silver.
    Therefore for the remainder of this analysis, we will consider my recommendation as the purchase of $76 face in constitutional silver for $1000.
    And that if I had recommended 8 rolls of Franklin quarters, then the $1000 could have been converted to $80 face.

Remember according to the government,
    $1000 today buys the same amount as $40 did the month the Federal Reserve system was imposed.
    Back then our money was not fiat, but based on gold and silver in the treasury and in every bank.
    The value of the dollar was defined by law, not bankster whim, and was very stable.
    Dollars were hard to get, and a dime was a fair day's wage.
    $2 a month, no taxes.
    Now that banks can invent money with the click of a mouse button, everyone has access to lots of dollars, along with debt and taxes.

I believe that the government statistics are not true, and that it actually takes
    over $1500 to buy what $40 did back before the Federal Reserve implementation.
    However for the remainder of this analysis, I will assume that the government figures are accurate,
    and that 40 constitutional dollars from 1913 are the same as 1000 Federal Reserve notes today.

Bottom line, you can take the equivalent of $40 from 1913 and exchange it for $76 (or $80) in real silver from 1913.
    To me this is a no brainer. Of course I just wish I had the $1000. If any of you know someone who does, tell them.
    If you can take advantage of what I am pointing out, when your ship comes in, remember who tipped you.
    One good tip deserves another.

BTW, I strongly discourage anyone who does not have sufficient silver from buying any gold.

Due to a high supply, gold's price can be held down by the banksters even easier than silver's.

For an additional reason to avoid gold at this point, let's perform the same comparison back to pre fiat money.

Remember, today for $1000 we can get $80 in constitutional silver.

Pre-fiat gold was widely available, and a common coin was the $20 double eagle.

As you can see at the link, for gold, $1000 in fiat can not even get one a single $20 constitutional gold coin.

Back then a gold constitutional dollar was equal in value to a silver constitutional dollar.

The founding fathers knew a whole lot more about money and finances than our current leaders.

Bottom line TODAY for $1000 you can get 16 constitutional dollars (in gold) or 80 constitutional dollars (in silver).

Knowing this, why would anyone buy gold when silver is available?
    It's junk Silver and likely will always be considered the same as it is only 90% pure, used and worn. Meaning it's true Silver content is just a rough guess and a bullion deallers agreed to standard of an average content of .715 ounces per one dollar of face value. It's normal resale value is less than an equal amount of pure Silver. However it does offer the lowest cost for purchasing what would amount to fractional Silver, especially using quarters and dimes, with dimes being the best buy for very small fractional Silver and the most logical choice if you are really wanting to protect yourself against the unknown. You can buy 90% dimes for a few pennies each versus many times more that price for pure Silver Fractional bullion rounds. If your looking to protect yourself, then I have to agree that 90% looks to be the best option at this time. You never know when a mint or dealer is going to make an offer too good to pass up for fractional. Keep in mind it's still only an ounce of Silver they trying to sell. Assuming It's a legitimate dealer or mint there are probably eating the production cost to reduce their inventory for something that isn't selling very well. Westminster mint was a fine example of that several months ago selling 1/4 ounce Silver rounds for something like 24 cents in premium and that lasted for some period of time. I don't know why they were doing that or how many the mint had to sell. But I bought ten of them just to see if they were any good and the weight was ok. What I found was they were smaller around but thicker than the ones I bought from GSM. The weight was right on and the quality was better than what I had received from GSM. So even though 90% is usually the best deal for fractional when the premiums are within reason, they are not always at all times. That said I know of no other deals at this time to even compete with 90% for fractional Silver. Just jeep in mind that 90% is considered junk Silver and it can sell back for much less than other generic Silver depending on the market or it can possibly sell for more, but history has it selling for a little less, so there is some gamble buying junk Silver. It may not be much but it's there and could he worse at the wrong time or better at the right.
    Last edited by valerb; 26th August 2018 at 21:14.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Chris Duane: SILVER $900 Forecast REAFFIRMED: Financial Reset Wipeout!

It has to get to $900 an ounce to finally hit $100 a gram.
    I really love this guys logic. Yes it's based on another everything will turn to sh!t, but he uses the Bible to show how armies of old were paid 1/10 of an ounce of Silver per day for their services. How does that equal $900 Silver you ask. It's the Silverheatbone university of financial logic being applied in all it's glory. We simply takes someone who makes a meager wage of $90 per day and applies the bibles historical daily wage of paying them 1/10th of an ounce of Silver instead and Presto we have a Silver now valued at $900 per ounce. Damn I can hardly wait for the sh!t to hit the fan now. Forget my stored food, I'll be eating like a king on each 1/10th ounce silver round.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow focus

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I really love this guys logic. Yes it's based on another everything will turn to sh!t, but he uses the Bible to show how armies of old were paid 1/10 of an ounce of Silver per day for their services. How does that equal $900 Silver you ask. It's the Silverheatbone university of financial logic being applied in all it's glory. We simply takes someone who makes a meager wage of $90 per day and applies the bibles historical daily wage of paying them 1/10th of an ounce of Silver instead and Presto we have a Silver now valued at $900 per ounce. Damn I can hardly wait for the sh!t to hit the fan now. Forget my stored food, I'll be eating like a king on each 1/10th ounce silver round.
    https://youtu.be/VBRF2hpxPdQ?t=1524

Cute, remove the part explaining how he justfies $900 an ounce Silver and post the rest of the BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

What an ass you are to have people waste their time listening to a modified tape which does not deal with the topic of $900 Silver.