Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What Comes After "The Mud, Blood & Beer"?

Thread: What Comes After "The Mud, Blood & Beer"?

Default What Comes After "The Mud, Blood & Beer"?

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 8th January 2010 at 16:36.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

akak Guest

Wow! Very heartfelt and well said, Sue-Z.

Indeed, it is a shame that we have to have this split forum, as much as I also initially welcomed it. Perhaps Chris Mullen has not had enough chance or time to see the disruption that one particular poster has caused here on SilverSeek forum, but as tolerant as I usually am, had I been the moderator, that member would have been figuratively "tossed bodily out the front door and into the street" long ago. NOT for having contrary opinions, but simply for being a disruptive and antagonistic element with little substantive information or argument to add to this forum.

Failing his banning, let us hope that he at least goes back on his medications before too long, and slinks away in shame and embarrassment at his behavior here.

I am inclined to agree with you in many ways,my only concern is what is to stop the same trolls coming in under different identities and disrupting it further.This is a great place to spread and learn great information on both Tiers and a safe haven from trolls.
    "I know where Daddy keeps his Silver Shhhhhh"(I loves my precious hehehe)

Default Uh...we're not stupid, gang....

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 6th December 2009 at 16:55.
    Posts by Suz-E-Q are for entertainment purposes; author takes no responsibilities for readers' potential uses or abuses of information contained therein.
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I have a small quantity of stock in a company and like to check it's progress.
    I also take a look in the "messages" area where others like myself can read other investors comments and thoughts about the companies progress and future developments. Well, there is one commentator who makes a point of making several comments bashing the company and saying how it's such a bad investment, etc. etc. Well, he has been doing this daily for EIGHT YEARS!!!
    In the meantime the stock has gone from $2 to $15 and the nut is still trying to tear it apart. so it's obvious the guy's mental condition is not good and really needs professional help. Now we are seeing the same kind of psycho behavior on this forum, so I'm glad we have a bypass route to post without having that kind of interference.
    Sliver

Default If Not...Should Be

Last edited by Sue-Z-Q; 8th January 2010 at 16:36.