Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

digital silver spot @ bottom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: digital silver spot @ bottom

Hybrid View

Exclamation digital silver spot @ bottom

In my opinion $15.45 - $15.75 is the absolute bottom multiple day limit for digital silver.

With the current price @ $15.555, before Friday afternoon I expect the spot price to exceed $15.75.

Hoping spot had been smashed as low as it would go,
    I converted my monthly allotment of cash to silver on the 6th, 11 days ago.

This smash feels like the final push down.

BTFD! Silver Crash!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Arrow Greed motivates evil people. So will fear.

Since the 9th of July and before today's action,
    the element silver's spot price dropped about 6%.

Since there has been NO FUNDAMENTAL REASON for the move lower,
    obviously President Trump just like his predecessors is not enforcing the law.

I feel sorry for those who are still waiting for the swamp to be drained.
    No one could become a billionaire without being sleazy and greasy.

When the banksters lose control, then silver will soar.
    Until then, perhaps I should expect a long bumpy ride along the bottom.
    Now is a good time to buy.

It's still far better to hold real wealth in "dead money" precious metals than the alternative,
    quadrillions of electrons in a kabbal computer system,
    be it a representation of a crypto or bankster controlled currency.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default remarkable and inevitable

Question Like a scalded cat?

Ted Butler: New Hope For Higher Silver Prices

43:40

I think that this is a good silver "market" status update.

If JPM is about to stop shorting....

Lightbulb From my perspective, the Israelis are actually Russians.

BIGGEST GOLD STOCK BULL RUN IN HISTORY COMING

I don't think so, and this guy needs a spell checker.
    I think that the kabbal is about to increase the downward price pressure on gold.
    This will influence its little sister silver, keeping its spot price lower than it should be.

Heck the way that things look, it might be years before our enemy loses their grip on America.
    By then, most people will be sick or dead, and the markets likely in shambles.
    Nothing positive has ever come from the Ashkenazi league that is in charge.

Israel Is Not The Ashkenazi Homeland

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    From my perspective, the Israelis are actually Russians.

Israel Is Not The Ashkenazi Homeland

Yes throw in another shot and You Tube cartoon at how the Jews don't belong in Israel because they are not the right color to meet your negro color specifications because no one on the African continent 2000 years ago could be any color but black. I guess that means all the rulers of Egypt were all Negros as they were the only race living on the African continent 2000 years ago. It's funny how you can perceive how the only people on the planet were all black up until just a couple years ago and yet people lived in South America for tens of Thousands of years. Hum, didn't know they were great sea travelers so long ago. I wonder how they got bleached living near the equator? Isn't that your You Tube logic how the European became bleached white by living so far from the Equator for just a short period in time. Besides how do you know Mary wasn't from Italy or Germany for that matter to have a white baby as your You Tube cartoons theorize he had to be black.
    People from Europe were white when Jesus was born and there couldn't have been any that migrated down to the balmy Mediterranean sea side for their Asthma or just wanting to live in a warmer environment, no not possible, Mary had to be Black and so did Jesus, so sayeth the expert on different breeds of the Negros throughout Northern African history. Actually I don't care what color he was, if he was as they claim.

And how can you even think about blaming the Jews for all the crazy land grabbing Muslims for killing millions of other tribes because the Jews live in their neighborhood?

You don't see them attacking the Jews, no they are attacking your brothers and sisters and their children by the millions.

They don't seek peace and harmony, they seek to rule each other just like all the barbaric heathens before them.

So the bottom line to Jews claiming a home land can't be any of these Jews as they are not Black, but bleached white. Couldn't they have gotten bleached after they ran north from the Romans and whoever? That's your theory isn't it, everyone in Europe is a bleached Negro from long ago but it didn't take millions of years to accomplish this trick.

Tell me if all the Europeans came from Africa, what happened, did there brains become more developed in that bleaching process?

It's the Africans that have been left behind as the rest of the world has progressed without them for the most part and yet they had millions of years head start on the rest of the world, what happened?

Did the Europeans rip them from their skyscrapers and toss them into slave ships to sail off into a time warp back several hundred years?
    Last edited by valerb; 13th August 2018 at 06:29.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

In my opinion $15.45 - $15.75 is the absolute bottom multiple day limit for digital silver.

With the current price @ $15.555, before Friday afternoon I expect the spot price to exceed $15.75.

Hoping spot had been smashed as low as it would go,
    I converted my monthly allotment of cash to silver on the 6th, 11 days ago.

This smash feels like the final push down.

Was $16.65 your thing a couple months ago and then it was going up up up.

Then you were predicting $15.45 the absolute low and here we are at $14.45 right now, gee I wonder how many miners will fold shop after today with these kind of prices?

Maybe if you would stop telling them what they can't do, you wouldn't screw up the spot price for everyone else with your constant wild ass guesses.

It always looks like the market will do the opposite of whatever you predict it will do.

Predict it will go high and it goes low

Predict it can't go any lower and they prove you wrong again. maybe if you got out of the guessing game we would all be better off if you kept your guesses to yourself

Still waiting for that run to $21 and then up to $26, but for some reason it seems to be heading in the wrong direction.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default prime stacking time continues

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Was $16.65 your thing a couple months ago and then it was going up up up.

Then you were predicting $15.45 the absolute low and here we are at $14.45 right now, gee I wonder how many miners will fold shop after today with these kind of prices?

Maybe if you would stop telling them what they can't do, you wouldn't screw up the spot price for everyone else with your constant wild ass guesses.

It always looks like the market will do the opposite of whatever you predict it will do.

Predict it will go high and it goes low

Predict it can't go any lower and they prove you wrong again. maybe if you got out of the guessing game we would all be better off if you kept your guesses to yourself

Still waiting for that run to $21 and then up to $26, but for some reason it seems to be heading in the wrong direction.
    You are giving me far too much credit.
    I actually have no influence on the digital spot price.
    However I will take advantage of the ridiculous situation today and will purchase five more ounces of precious in the form of a sub $100 ATB physical silver bullion coin.
    How about you, any plans to accumulate more?

BTW, your league doesn't care about the future of the mines (or this cuntry), trashing everything to maintain control.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ag

Default one to keep and one to flip in a few years

I've had my eye on this good looking coin for a couple of years.

2015 5 oz ATB Bombay Hook Silver Coin (BU)

The price was too low.
    I had to buy two to get the free shipping.

Thumbs up severe dolla cost averaging

I've had my eye on this good looking coin for a couple of years.

2015 5 oz ATB Bombay Hook Silver Coin (BU)

The price was too low.
    I had to buy two to get the free shipping.
    I think that I may have caught the bottom for the year with those Bombay Hooks.

I've bought more silver this month than I ever have before, or ever will again.

I have one more buy to make this morning,
    after a couple of packages arrive,
    one from JMBulion and another from Ebay.
    I'll post the links later after I order.