Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

digital silver spot @ bottom - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: digital silver spot @ bottom

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Lol are these 2 people bickering non stop back and forth on here for real?
    This is real stuff, you know you had to run from Japan to escape the genocide being leveled against your people by those Jews that blew up your nuclear plants.

How many times did Bone have to warn you about it before you would listen and run for cover?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Angry I predict this is the last year of cheap food in merika.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    This is real stuff, you know you had to run from Japan to escape the genocide being leveled against your people by those Jews that blew up your nuclear plants.

How many times did Bone have to warn you about it before you would listen and run for cover?
    The Japanese have a seeming inferiority complex and loved 'sucking up' to the European planet dominators.
    They've gotten their reward for misplaced trust.
    So has America, for our genocide is not far behind Japan's.
    I wish that the Chinese had more of the godd complexx mentality and had ruled for the past 500 years, they would not have destroyed the world.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The Japanese have a seeming inferiority complex and loved 'sucking up' to the European planet dominators.
    They've gotten their reward for misplaced trust.
    So has America, for our genocide is not far behind Japan's.
    I wish that the Chinese had more of the godd complexx mentality and had ruled for the past 500 years, they would not have destroyed the world.
    That's cute, you know my commets to him was nothing but a joke.

I'd ask how you know about this upcoming food shortage but that would only lead to you posting more silly You Tube cartoons that never come true I have to give you credit, you don't mind being wrong all the time and you keep posting these as if your always right and here is the latest news folks!!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb multi vector boiling

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    That's cute, you know my commets to him was nothing but a joke.

I'd ask how you know about this upcoming food shortage but that would only lead to you posting more silly You Tube cartoons that never come true I have to give you credit, you don't mind being wrong all the time and you keep posting these as if your always right and here is the latest news folks!!!
    Since you asked how I know, I will assure you that if you try really, really hard, then you too can figure it out.

Just combine the effects of UV-C with the effects of Fukushima fallout with the effects of aluminum micro particles and the effects of the kabbal made California drought, then throw in a dash of 5G and a layer of grand solar minimum icing on the cake and you will see certain results.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Since you asked how I know, I will assure you that if you try really, really hard, then you too can figure it out.

Just combine the effects of UV-C with the effects of Fukushima fallout with the effects of aluminum micro particles and the effects of the kabbal made California drought, then throw in a dash of 5G and a layer of grand solar minimum icing on the cake and you will see certain results.
    My God you may be right this time, I watched that You Tube cartoon by Dr Fool talking about how he was going to create zombies using the exact same formula you just described.

Good lord I'm going to have to rethink my self defense strategy agaist those things.

Someone once scoffed at me for only having 500 rounds for my AK-47 and now I can see he was right. I won't need to defend myself against other invaders, I'll just need a ton of ammo to pick off those slow moving targets that can't shoot back. Being trained in the Army to make that long distance kill shot will really pay off so I don't have to wait until they are all up close and personal to try and shoot them in the head while in panic mode. I knew that training would be handy one day I just never expected it to be for this. Better find a source of a much larger supply for my AK while the Republicans are still in office.
    Last edited by valerb; 25th August 2018 at 14:54.

Cool Hopefully I actually caught the real bottom this time.

I think that I may have caught the bottom for the year with those Bombay Hooks.

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!

So the August 15 anniversary of the closing of the gold window wasn't the low after all!

Back down near the mid August low, I bought a roll on Monday afternoon
    shown by the blue line above before the latest smash.

I paid $17.11 each.

Quantity Check / Wire Bitcoin Credit / PayPal
    1 - 19 $17.26 $17.43 $17.98
    20 - 99 $17.11 $17.28 $17.82

Right now (the green line above), the silver spot is about 30 cents lower.

Right now at the same vendor the ASEs cost $17.43.
    That is 32 cents more than I paid on Monday.

1 - 19 $17.63 $17.81 $18.36
    20 - 99 $17.43 $17.61 $18.16

Yes, (Gasp!!!) the premiums went up. Deal with it.

[B]

Right now at the same vendor the ASEs cost $17.43.
    That is 32 cents more than I paid on Monday.

1 - 19 $17.63 $17.81 $18.36
    20 - 99 $17.43 $17.61 $18.16

Yes, (Gasp!!!) the premiums went up. Deal with it.
    I don't know which day as I don't follow everything as close when I'm not in town, but the US mint had a historical day on Tuesday or Wednesday shipping out over a million ounces to kick off the month of September. Not that it's truly a historical shipping day, but for this year it looks massive and as I've said over and over again, the dealers will use any excuse to raise the premium on ASE's, which looks to be what they have done at many sites. It's not an across the board increase in premiums with a spot price drop as some other government rounds still maintain the same premium. I expect to see a flood of articles to cap off this event out of the US Mint. Join the ASE bandwagon AND GET LESS SILVER for your Dollars when they pile onto the premium if they can get away with it again this year. Just keep in mind the excess premium is more than likely money you'll never recoup. It's money in the dealers pocket and it's going to stay there. Will this be another year for a full fledged Rope-A-Dope? Only time will tell!!!

If you want a government round take advantage of the special going on at SD BUILLION for a tube of 20 Philharmonic rounds for only around $1.20 or less each in premium. That's about $2 less per round right now than what they are charging for a tube of ASE's. As it stands right now, even SD BULLION is jumping on cleaning up on ASE premiums.

Be the one taking advantage of a situation not the one being taken....
    Last edited by valerb; 6th September 2018 at 06:11.