Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
digital silver spot @ bottom - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: digital silver spot @ bottom

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    440

    Default

    The national US motto. Who knew.
    So, from the 13 colonies (pluribus) emerged the federation (unum).
    One century later, that same federation, because of the autonomy of the single states, was considered too much pluribus, so that under the same motto a civil war inflamed in order to lead the states into the new unum, the federal state.
    What will be the next unum?
    Time for a motto change?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    440

    Default

    How does it sound contra argentarias centrales?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,497

    Wink It might be good or bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilber View Post
    How does it sound contra argentarias centrales?
    That would have been appropriate for the past 105 years, but going forward I'm not sure.

    According to these folks, that slogan will fit China more because Trump will chase the kabbal out of town.


    Collapse of the Federal Reserve has started


    They say that Hellary might scoot first.
    All that I know is that Americans are extra stupid.
    How the uckfay can they allow for profit whorprit operations count our votes?

    I'll tell you how.

    History, grammar, mathematics, and science curriculum have all been "dumbed down" at the rate of one academic year per decade.
    The education that I received graduating from the 8th grade in 1967, was approximately the same as what a college freshman got last year.
    High school courses back in the late sixties are today's college classes.
    Combined with the youth's constant cellphone use, the degradation of comprehension and logic is accelerating, along with the increasing fragility of their mental state.
    TPTB encourages the inferior mindsets by creating "safe zones" to protect and normalize weak cowardly intellectual behavior.
    If societal trends continue on the current trajectory, then future generations will not know any history other than government propaganda.

    I do agree with you that a new slogan is needed and overdue.
    I'll have to give it some serious thought.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

    I'll tell you how.

    History, grammar, mathematics, and science curriculum have all been "dumbed down" at the rate of one academic year per decade.
    The education that I received graduating from the 8th grade in 1967, was approximately the same as what a college freshman got last year.
    High school courses back in the late sixties are today's college classes.
    Combined with the youth's constant cellphone use, the degradation of comprehension and logic is accelerating, along with the increasing fragility of their mental state.
    TPTB encourages the inferior mindsets by creating "safe zones" to protect and normalize weak cowardly intellectual behavior.
    If societal trends continue on the current trajectory, then future generations will not know any history other than government propaganda.


    My granddaughters went to the local public school system, however it was located in the suburbs where Doctors, lawyers and mainly upper middle class and above families live.

    I was amazed that they were not taught the multiplication tables and yet they were doing Algebra in the 8th grade instead of in high school. All I could think was, how in the world can you solve multiplication and division problems without knowing the multiplication tables? I didn't ask, but assumed they not only taught them how to use a calculator to solve the basic math problems, but must have taught them how to use a scientific calculator to solve their Algebra problems.

    So in some ways they have dumbed them down, yet in other ways they have pushed their skill levels higher and faster than we were capable of learning without the aid of automation. Unfortunately that doesn't do them a damn bit of good when trying to figure out which is a better buy at the grocery store when they mark one size in cost per ounce and the next larger size in cost per use because it's actually more per ounce and they know so many people cant figure that out for themselves and they believe the larger size is always the better buy. The one that really blew my mind was my daughter telling me the youngest had to hand in a final exam in cursive writing in her last year of college and she had no idea how to do it. I said what is she retarded or what, how can she possibly have gone this far in the education system and never learned how to write in longhand. She said they stopped teaching it two years after her older sister learned how in school. So most of the students didn't know how to write in cursive while some did coming from other school systems. My daughter had her print it and then showed her how to connect all the letters using cursive and had her do it over and over again until it looked passable. Who needs to use cursive skills when everyone uses a computer, tablet or their cellphone to communicate and god only knows what will be available in ten years from now. And speak of cellphones, they were allowed and expected to use them in school in many classes and that was in grade school. They would give them assignments and it was their challenge to research it on the internet right there in the classroom while connected to the schools wifi system. One of the benefits of the suburban schools systems and the far higher school taxes people out there have to pay.

    I still believe learning the basics of math has it's place unless you are going to carry a calculator around with you all the time, then again how many people that learned the old fashioned way can actually do math problems in their head when at Krogers without using a calculator? I have a much different impression of what kids in the suburban schools are learning compared to the city schools from looking at the things my granddaughters were studying in grade school and high school. First off you couldn't even enter kindergarten in their school unless you already knew your ABC's and a number of other basics that we probably learned in the first grade. You actually had to pass an entrance exam to get into kindergarten or go to summer school to learn those basic skills before school started in the fall. The parents are very involved in their children's lives, from watching them to make sure they are doing their homework and getting constant feedback from each of their teachers to becoming true soccer mom and dads and not just for soccer but softball, basketball and several other sports. They start "paying" to have their kids learn soccer at five years old, it's called bumble bee soccer. You only have to see it in action one time to know how it got that name. Inner city school kids do not stand a chance in many sports other than football as it's not something kids learn as they grow up in the suburbs as other sports. There are club teams for just about any kind of sport you can imagine that is played at the high school level. Soccer along with many sports isn't played in school until high school but most of the kids have been playing on teams since they were tiny tots. It cost these parents a fortune to keep their kids in these clubs with trainers and regular games against other clubs, sometimes in other states for tournaments where they can be observed by potential coaches from universities when they are still in grade school or several years from graduating from high school. If your kid hasn't been playing on a club team like all the other kids, his or her chance of playing on the high school team is pretty slim. Trust me when I tell you it's a whole different world than what you are probably use to seeing in the St. Louis area. There is no such thing as move them along until they are old enough to graduate and frustrated teachers. There are probably frustrated parents with teachers on their ass because their kids are not keeping up, but you get what you pay for in life. It's not just a simple matter of having the equipment in the schools, it's the better teachers and a school system that doesn't take crap from the kids or their parents and parents that want it that way so their kids can get the best education they can for their money and their best shot for college, even if they can't write an essay using cursive.

    Last edited by valerb; 31st October 2018 at 01:37.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,497

    Arrow Without comprehension of history, man is doomed to repeat the past mistakes.

    Right now with the European globalist kabbal running our cuntry into the ground,
    as far as access to a good education goes,
    the best that we can hope for
    is to counter and delete the kabbal's increasing censorship of the "social media",
    so that we can continue to expose their matrix of lies which keeps our society's progress in check.

    Over time, it has become easy to verify that my educational conspiracy fact threads have been shown to be correct.
    If only Chris could unlock those many excellent reference threads like this one,
    Noted physicist agrees with heartbone
    which contains certain accurate and vital information that whorprit operations across the land
    were obviously pressured or forced to censor, because of NSA (Federal Reserve) fascism.

    Well the traitor Obama is gone and things have somewhat changed.
    Has the censorship executive order been lifted yet?

    Oh well, life goes on... for a while



    Hidden Secrets Of Money - Mike Maloney S1 E9
    Fall Of Empires: Rome vs USA (Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 9)





    Hidden Secrets Of Money - Mike Maloney S1 E10
    American Bread & Circus (Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 10)
    GoldSilver (w/ Mike Maloney)

    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  6. #36
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,008

    Default

    What's all this crap about blaming the Kabbal again for the piss poor results in inner city schools and the dumbing down of most but not all of our universities. You of all people know damn well what has taken place. You had to earn your degree the old fashioned way before afirmative action forced universities to lower their standards to accomadate that program and everyone else was forced along with it. So don't blame it on some secret plan, it's common knowledge what happened as you already admit to the much lower standards at the high school levels. But don't confuse what happens in big city public school systems with affluent suburban systems, it's two different worlds. Did your mother and father let you get away with doing nothing in school and neither did most parents back then. Whatever happened sure can't be blamed on some secret group in Europe for our parents letting their children down as a society and that goes for all races in public schools. Just because so many graduate and can't read does not mean that other kids didn't manage to get a half way decent education in an impossible situation in many schools. This bullshit about not having the tools to teach kids is a crock, it's only an excuse for a failing school system out of control. We sure as hell didn't have any tools to work with. Blackboards, paper, pencils and books. The only tool I ever saw was in shop class. No child left behind, WTF they are suppose to be left behind until they catch up or are old enough to drop out and get a job at McDonalds. You don't dumb down the entire school for a few idiots, you leave them behind to catch up or probably fail in life as well. It was good enough for us and our parents what the hell went wrong with so many people since? So getting back to the original point, the university systems have been forced to be dumbed down due to afirmative action, not caused by some secret society. History has proven that over thousands of years, people have become well educated with those same basic tools and a willing to learn or a parent pushing them to learn. It's really that simple. It's one thing to promote afirmative action in the universities, but dumbing them down is the wrong approach and hurts everyone. Maybe they need special tutoring if they are not up to standards or need to spend a year or two in a junior college getting up to speed. Whatever the answer is, it has to be better than dumbing down the entire system.
    Last edited by valerb; 1st November 2018 at 13:44.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,497

    Default The globalist 'chosen people' perverts have had their way for a century.

    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilber View Post
    The national US motto. Who knew.
    So, from the 13 colonies (pluribus) emerged the federation (unum).
    One century later, that same federation, because of the autonomy of the single states, was considered too much pluribus, so that under the same motto a civil war inflamed in order to lead the states into the new unum, the federal state.
    What will be the next unum?
    Time for a motto change?
    The enemy is entrenched and it looks to be a horrible fight.
    If Trump and allies have the might and fortitude to drain the swamp, then we should keep the motto.
    However if they don't, then I'd like to see the nation's situation reflected with the updated motto,


    "Flushed and Crushed"
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    10,008

    Default

    I'd like to add the same poor white kids from the inner city schools and suburban school systems that can't cut the mustard to get into a university system because of their lower grades have to do it the hard way and go to a junior college to beef up their personal learning curve to even make it in the current system or any system and that's the way it should be for everyone, not dumbing down the entire system for something that is suppose to correct an injustice for the past. Do it and do it right, let those in that are qualified under a great system with high educational standards and send those that can't meet those standards to a lower level college to improve their skills. If it takes any of them, white, black or any other race, five, six or seven years to make it through a really good university, that is the reward they have earned. Then they will truly come away with a potentially great education along with everyone else that has made it through the same system. You can still have an affirmative action system and help those in need, but don't push them through a four year program they are not capable of competing in, if they need far more schooling to catch up, make that their route to success.

    My daughter said her youngest did better at the university of Bowling Green in Ohio than she did in high school and that's while playing D1 soccer which demanded a minimum of 25 hours of their time each week. Tutoring was available for team players if needed, but they didn't get the kind of "special tutoring" the football and basketball players received and they had mandatory group study time each night. No fraternity life allowed or other student organizations. Two years and she said, no more, I want to live some kind of life in college. With only a partial sports scholarship of $5,000 a year, about $1,000 a year more that it cost us to send her mother to the same university 30 years earlier. So do they really need to correct the value of the schools systems or does someone need to put a foot down on the theft taking place in this country on the cost of attending any university? Paying $20,000 a year is fairly cheap for most in state systems, but for what, reduced quality and huge debt loans to be paid by someone sooner or later. My youngest was recruited to play for a D3 college that had a $70,000 a year cost and they can not offer financial money to players at that level, but they can offer free classes to make the cost go down to almost nothing. Problem was it was out in the middle of nowhere and they would still end up paying almost as much as the cost to go the BGSU. Question is, how much is a college education worth if almost everyone has one and there is nowhere near enough jobs for college educated individuals. Truth is supply and demand equals lower pay for the same jobs people did before since employers no longer need to pay for college graduates, they are coming out of the woodwork. The workforce has always been filled with plenty of college graduates that could never find anything in their field, but that was before the assembly line process has created a huge surplus in our population that will never use their degree for anything other than something they will regret for the rest of their lives trying to pay for it at wages they never anticipated making for a living, but they needed that degree, everyone said they had to have one to be competitive in today's world. Does any of this sound familiar with our nations automobile industry back in the 1960's going forward. Baby boomer coming of age and a huge new crowd needing to buy cars and the price starting to rise and quality going to hell. It worked for awhile until many of them worked themselves right out of business. Those cheap imports started to produce better quality and it no longer was simply a matter of price as one by one our manufactures started dropping dead or being absorbed by another giant as they were declining themselves. Greed has always been a killer, the question is, when will we see something put an end to the greed in our university systems from coast to coast and not only put quality back in play, but drastically reduce the cost at the same time? Having the "people" pay for so called free college for everyone is just another justification for even higher prices that we don't see as it's all buried in the trillions that we can't afford to begin with.




    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    What's all this crap about blaming the Kabbal again for the piss poor results in inner city schools and the dumbing down of most but not all of our universities. You of all people know damn well what has taken place. You had to earn your degree the old fashioned way before afirmative action forced universities to lower their standards to accomadate that program and everyone else was forced along with it. So don't blame it on some secret plan, it's common knowledge what happened as you already admit to the much lower standards at the high school levels. But don't confuse what happens in big city public school systems with affluent suburban systems, it's two different worlds. Did your mother and father let you get away with doing nothing in school and neither did most parents back then. Whatever happened sure can't be blamed on some secret group in Europe for our parents letting their children down as a society and that goes for all races in public schools. Just because so many graduate and can't read does not mean that other kids didn't manage to get a half way decent education in an impossible situation in many schools. This bullshit about not having the tools to teach kids is a crock, it's only an excuse for a failing school system out of control. We sure as hell didn't have any tools to work with. Blackboards, paper, pencils and books. The only tool I ever saw was in shop class. No child left behind, WTF they are suppose to be left behind until they catch up or are old enough to drop out and get a job at McDonalds. You don't dumb down the entire school for a few idiots, you leave them behind to catch up or probably fail in life as well. It was good enough for us and our parents what the hell went wrong with so many people since? So getting back to the original point, the university systems have been forced to be dumbed down due to afirmative action, not caused by some secret society. History has proven that over thousands of years, people have become well educated with those same basic tools and a willing to learn or a parent pushing them to learn. It's really that simple. It's one thing to promote afirmative action in the universities, but dumbing them down is the wrong approach and hurts everyone. Maybe they need special tutoring if they are not up to standards or need to spend a year or two in a junior college getting up to speed. Whatever the answer is, it has to be better than dumbing down the entire system.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    "Flushed and Crushed"
    Mmmmhhh... think about that beautiful Bombay Hook with this line stamped on it...
    Nah!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,497

    Thumbs up Buy below the cost of production for the "majors".

    Quote Originally Posted by goldsilber View Post
    Mmmmhhh... think about that beautiful Bombay Hook with this line stamped on it...
    Nah!
    Would there even be any more Bombay Hooks created after the globalists get their UN Agenda 2030 police state implemented?
    I doubt it.
    Normal people don't want us Crushed and Flushed,
    which is why the hidden hand works so hard to keep people ignorant and divided
    so that thay won't figure out what is behind the crushing,

    In the meanwhile,
    BUY SILVER.

    Rate Reversal Ahead, Bullish For Gold | Keith Neumeyer
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •