Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

digital silver spot @ bottom - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: digital silver spot @ bottom

Lightbulb Digital silver has no weight.

One week ago the Silver Gold Ratio was at 93. Now five trading days later the SGR is at 87.
    At this rate of normalization, the ratio could be 81 next Monday.

I've ordered another 135 pieces of fine silver for the princely sum of $165.51. Yesterday I saw that some of the 30 count one gram silver round lots were available (after a two month absence) and there was still a quantity buy discount, so I snagged some.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/322291625386 There were 14 lots available, now 10 are left. I also saw three sets of the 2019 ATB fine silver quarters with the COA and snagged them as well. https://www.ebay.com/itm/163767035188

That's 7 more ounces of fractional silver in total, 4 ounces in 120 one gram chips, with 3 ounces in one fifth ounce quarters. Averaging $1.23 per item, I think it is a good deal. Maybe one day it will be considered a steal. I still hope to get the 95 more silver ounces which make up my wishlist by the end of the year, before the price gets out of hand. If I manage to get the 95, then I'll back off regular stacking, I should have enough, and would strongly hope for the silver price rocket to immediately take off for the moon. I hope that everyone reading this stacks some more silver before then. OK, now on with the SHTF show. Peace in.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Smile We can touch junk and they are the original digital silver.

The SGR is under 86, but the silver price still hasn't started correcting like it should.
    My silver has come already. Most ebay merchants ship faster than most metals dealers.
    I see another lot of 30 chips are available @ $42.40 before quantity discount.

VALCAMBI SUISSE COMBIBAR 100 GRAM (100 X 1 GRAM) .999 FINE SILVER BAR WITH ASSAY $85.00

The most accepted and most desirable fractional silver will be US constitutional a.k.a. junk where $7 face is the same as 5 ounces. Right now thanks to the bankster propaganda, average junk premiums around $1.25/ozt are lower than in my opinion they should and will be. Junk is most definitely digital silver, having gone through thousands of human hands.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Finally, some positive action.

During the past week I've bought more silver in than I ever have before, to complete my wishlist.

Yesterday afternoon I ordered 3 rolls of Franklins and 2 rolls of Walking Liberty halves to check off everything (but the two Silver Shield round designs (2019 Cosmic Chakra BU & 2019 Cosmic Yin Yang BU) that I am waiting for to be shipped from Golden State Mint to the ebay sellers.)
    I was worried about what seems to be happening might happen.

It sure looks like the long wait for a silver bull market is over.
    I actually wanted the liftoff to wait until next year because I still wanted to accumulate some classy higher end yet relatively inexpensive ATB kilos for short term flipping on offerup.com and craigslist.
    Classy silver kilo example: 1 roll of these, and a complete set of five 2019 BU ATB 5 oz coins bought one at a time on sale. Together it is 32.15 troy ounces.