Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

digital silver spot @ bottom - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: digital silver spot @ bottom

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

In my opinion $15.45 - $15.75 is the absolute bottom multiple day limit for digital silver.

With the current price @ $15.555, before Friday afternoon I expect the spot price to exceed $15.75.

Hoping spot had been smashed as low as it would go,
    I converted my monthly allotment of cash to silver on the 6th, 11 days ago.

This smash feels like the final push down.

Was $16.65 your thing a couple months ago and then it was going up up up.

Then you were predicting $15.45 the absolute low and here we are at $14.45 right now, gee I wonder how many miners will fold shop after today with these kind of prices?

Maybe if you would stop telling them what they can't do, you wouldn't screw up the spot price for everyone else with your constant wild ass guesses.

It always looks like the market will do the opposite of whatever you predict it will do.

Predict it will go high and it goes low

Predict it can't go any lower and they prove you wrong again. maybe if you got out of the guessing game we would all be better off if you kept your guesses to yourself

Still waiting for that run to $21 and then up to $26, but for some reason it seems to be heading in the wrong direction.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default prime stacking time continues

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Was $16.65 your thing a couple months ago and then it was going up up up.

Then you were predicting $15.45 the absolute low and here we are at $14.45 right now, gee I wonder how many miners will fold shop after today with these kind of prices?

Maybe if you would stop telling them what they can't do, you wouldn't screw up the spot price for everyone else with your constant wild ass guesses.

It always looks like the market will do the opposite of whatever you predict it will do.

Predict it will go high and it goes low

Predict it can't go any lower and they prove you wrong again. maybe if you got out of the guessing game we would all be better off if you kept your guesses to yourself

Still waiting for that run to $21 and then up to $26, but for some reason it seems to be heading in the wrong direction.
    You are giving me far too much credit.
    I actually have no influence on the digital spot price.
    However I will take advantage of the ridiculous situation today and will purchase five more ounces of precious in the form of a sub $100 ATB physical silver bullion coin.
    How about you, any plans to accumulate more?

BTW, your league doesn't care about the future of the mines (or this cuntry), trashing everything to maintain control.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/stock/ag
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default one to keep and one to flip in a few years

I've had my eye on this good looking coin for a couple of years.

2015 5 oz ATB Bombay Hook Silver Coin (BU)

The price was too low.
    I had to buy two to get the free shipping.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    [SIZE=3]You are giving me far too much credit.
    I actually have no influence on the digital spot price.
    Your right and you have no idea what it's going to be tomorrow, next week or next month. Your always listening to others hyping the market no matter what the conditions and making predictions that prove to be wrong far more often than you are ever right.
    Today is a better buying opportunity than at $15, 16 or anything higher. But is this as low as it is going to drop? Many people swear it could never drop this low again and one idiot even swore if you waited the premiums would be so high it would negate waiting for these lower prices. Hum Bone sounds like another one of your bad predictions proving you wrong again, but don't feel to bad your not the only idiot to make this false claim. Now there are some analyst who have predicted that the spot price might drop even lower and some predicting it could drop down under $10 again depending on the general markets doing well. Not my prediction and I hope they are partially wrong. I hope the markets and our economy continue to thrive for all of us. At the same time I can only hope Silver will somehow start to turn around again. To answer your question, no I'm not buyinng more Silver, your the one playing catch up trying to build a stack.
    Last edited by valerb; 16th August 2018 at 17:22.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!