Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

digital silver spot @ bottom
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: digital silver spot @ bottom

Exclamation digital silver spot @ bottom

In my opinion $15.45 - $15.75 is the absolute bottom multiple day limit for digital silver.

With the current price @ $15.555, before Friday afternoon I expect the spot price to exceed $15.75.

Hoping spot had been smashed as low as it would go,
    I converted my monthly allotment of cash to silver on the 6th, 11 days ago.

This smash feels like the final push down.

BTFD! Silver Crash!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Arrow Greed motivates evil people. So will fear.

Since the 9th of July and before today's action,
    the element silver's spot price dropped about 6%.

Since there has been NO FUNDAMENTAL REASON for the move lower,
    obviously President Trump just like his predecessors is not enforcing the law.

I feel sorry for those who are still waiting for the swamp to be drained.
    No one could become a billionaire without being sleazy and greasy.

When the banksters lose control, then silver will soar.
    Until then, perhaps I should expect a long bumpy ride along the bottom.
    Now is a good time to buy.

It's still far better to hold real wealth in "dead money" precious metals than the alternative,
    quadrillions of electrons in a kabbal computer system,
    be it a representation of a crypto or bankster controlled currency.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Default remarkable and inevitable

Question Like a scalded cat?

Ted Butler: New Hope For Higher Silver Prices

43:40

I think that this is a good silver "market" status update.

If JPM is about to stop shorting....

Lightbulb From my perspective, the Israelis are actually Russians.

BIGGEST GOLD STOCK BULL RUN IN HISTORY COMING

I don't think so, and this guy needs a spell checker.
    I think that the kabbal is about to increase the downward price pressure on gold.
    This will influence its little sister silver, keeping its spot price lower than it should be.

Heck the way that things look, it might be years before our enemy loses their grip on America.
    By then, most people will be sick or dead, and the markets likely in shambles.
    Nothing positive has ever come from the Ashkenazi league that is in charge.

Israel Is Not The Ashkenazi Homeland

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    From my perspective, the Israelis are actually Russians.

Israel Is Not The Ashkenazi Homeland

Yes throw in another shot and You Tube cartoon at how the Jews don't belong in Israel because they are not the right color to meet your negro color specifications because no one on the African continent 2000 years ago could be any color but black. I guess that means all the rulers of Egypt were all Negros as they were the only race living on the African continent 2000 years ago. It's funny how you can perceive how the only people on the planet were all black up until just a couple years ago and yet people lived in South America for tens of Thousands of years. Hum, didn't know they were great sea travelers so long ago. I wonder how they got bleached living near the equator? Isn't that your You Tube logic how the European became bleached white by living so far from the Equator for just a short period in time. Besides how do you know Mary wasn't from Italy or Germany for that matter to have a white baby as your You Tube cartoons theorize he had to be black.
    People from Europe were white when Jesus was born and there couldn't have been any that migrated down to the balmy Mediterranean sea side for their Asthma or just wanting to live in a warmer environment, no not possible, Mary had to be Black and so did Jesus, so sayeth the expert on different breeds of the Negros throughout Northern African history. Actually I don't care what color he was, if he was as they claim.

And how can you even think about blaming the Jews for all the crazy land grabbing Muslims for killing millions of other tribes because the Jews live in their neighborhood?

You don't see them attacking the Jews, no they are attacking your brothers and sisters and their children by the millions.

They don't seek peace and harmony, they seek to rule each other just like all the barbaric heathens before them.

So the bottom line to Jews claiming a home land can't be any of these Jews as they are not Black, but bleached white. Couldn't they have gotten bleached after they ran north from the Romans and whoever? That's your theory isn't it, everyone in Europe is a bleached Negro from long ago but it didn't take millions of years to accomplish this trick.

Tell me if all the Europeans came from Africa, what happened, did there brains become more developed in that bleaching process?

It's the Africans that have been left behind as the rest of the world has progressed without them for the most part and yet they had millions of years head start on the rest of the world, what happened?

Did the Europeans rip them from their skyscrapers and toss them into slave ships to sail off into a time warp back several hundred years?
    Last edited by valerb; 13th August 2018 at 06:29.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Yes throw in another shot and You Tube cartoon at how the Jews don't belong in Israel because they are not the right color to meet your negro color specifications because no one on the African continent 2000 years ago could be any color but black. I guess that means all the rulers of Egypt were all Negros as they were the only race living on the African continent 2000 years ago. It's funny how you can perceive how the only people on the planet were all black up until just a couple years ago and yet people lived in South America for tens of Thousands of years. Hum, didn't know they were great sea travelers so long ago. I wonder how they got bleached living near the equator? Isn't that your You Tube logic how the European became bleached white by living so far from the Equator for just a short period in time. Besides how do you know Mary wasn't from Italy or Germany for that matter to have a white baby as your You Tube cartoons theorize he had to be black.
    People from Europe were white when Jesus was born and there couldn't have been any that migrated down to the balmy Mediterranean sea side for their Asthma or just wanting to live in a warmer environment, no not possible, Mary had to be Black and so did Jesus, so sayeth the expert on different breeds of the Negros throughout Northern African history. Actually I don't care what color he was, if he was as they claim.

And how can you even think about blaming the Jews for all the crazy land grabbing Muslims for killing millions of other tribes because the Jews live in their neighborhood?

You don't see them attacking the Jews, no they are attacking your brothers and sisters and their children by the millions.

They don't seek peace and harmony, they seek to rule each other just like all the barbaric heathens before them.

So the bottom line to Jews claiming a home land can't be any of these Jews as they are not Black, but bleached white. Couldn't they have gotten bleached after they ran north from the Romans and whoever? That's your theory isn't it, everyone in Europe is a bleached Negro from long ago but it didn't take millions of years to accomplish this trick.

Tell me if all the Europeans came from Africa, what happened, did there brains become more developed in that bleaching process?

It's the Africans that have been left behind as the rest of the world has progressed without them for the most part and yet they had millions of years head start on the rest of the world, what happened?

Did the Europeans rip them from their skyscrapers and toss them into slave ships to sail off into a time warp back several hundred years?
    Jews this and Jews that.
    It is amazing how well you are programmed about a genocidal Luciferian force.
    Programmed to react over a concept that is not defined.
    Now fake Hebrew?
    That makes total sense.
    Hebrew was a historical tribe in Palestine over 2000 years ago.
    Khazars are not Hebrew, they are fakers.

I think that it is a very good day for us to buy 20 ASEs.

Angry your people are wiping the internet of truth

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Yes throw in another shot and You Tube cartoon at how the Jews don't belong in Israel because they are not the right color to meet your negro color specifications because no one on the African continent 2000 years ago could be any color but black. I guess that means all the rulers of Egypt were all Negros as they were the only race living on the African continent 2000 years ago. It's funny how you can perceive how the only people on the planet were all black up until just a couple years ago and yet people lived in South America for tens of Thousands of years. Hum, didn't know they were great sea travelers so long ago.
    I realize that you'll not accept this fact, but there is much that you do not know.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20180319...rictruth.info/

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I realize that you'll not accept this fact, but there is much that you do not know.
    Your right about that, if I believed every Story posted on You Tube I'd be just as batty as you.

So you are saying the Egyptians were also Negros thousands of years ago, but it's so damned hot there what bleached their skin color and at what time frame?

Plus if the inhabitants of the America's were negroes from Africa 60,000 years ago, what bleached their skin color. We all know the Spanish influence played some role in it, but that would only account for some percentage. It appears the only black people in the America's came from Africa around 1500 or so. And why would you be ashamed of having a red skin for a grandparent if he/she was really a black person turned light burgandy in color. And why didn't those Negros turn white like the europeans? Afterall they lived all over the north American continent. The facts just don't add up. Did they eat too much corn versus their European brothers?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb In this matter it is far better to be a month early, than a month late!

$15.00 spent in this past July had the same buying power as 60 had in December of 1913.
    https://data.bls.gov/cgi-bin/cpicalc...7&year2=191312
    Less than 4% of the buying power from the original pre-Federal Reserve United States dollar remains in our currency.
    To have the same buying power as a single pre-1914 dollar, it now takes twenty five of today's Federal Reserve notes.

So according to the same government consumer price index inflation statistics, of the cumulative Federal Reserve Bank administered 25 times price inflation,
    it now takes $500 in Federal Reserve notes. to have the same buying power as a pre-1914 twenty dollar ($20) double eagle,
    or the old pre-Federal Reserve U.S. currency twenty dollar bill (not note).

Of course the gold contained in the double eagle is worth well over the inflated $500.

As long as people have the psychology that silver has lost value rather than the dollar has gained value,
    the price will remain low.
    The truth is that, silver being an element, it has a relatively constant value.
    Unlike a stock or a currency, silver's value can not change 10% in a few weeks.
    I believe in something that apparently goes against common custom, buying low.

So why is silver at such a low price?

If the dollar is so inflated, why is an ounce of silver today only at 15 Federal Reserve notes?
    Because the US dollar is so very strong compared to the other fiat currencies?
    That really makes no sense.
    Most people who have been paying attention here have figured it out years ago, well before the herd.

Hopefully those of you reading this can and will take advantage of the situation.
    How often will we be able obtain a fabricated durable,
    one that is both precious, and necessary, for less than production cost?