Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Great Frauds Require Darkness - Theodore Butler

Thread: Great Frauds Require Darkness - Theodore Butler

Default Great Frauds Require Darkness - Theodore Butler

No doubt youíre aware of the massive fraud uncovered at Theranos, the high tech medical startup purported to be able to run any number of diagnostic tests from a single drop of blood. Theranos was a Silicon Valley upstart valued at $10 billion at its peak and headed by an attractive young woman modeled after the late Steve Jobs. Theranosí diagnostic machines didnít work as advertised and the whole fraud, said to be the largest since Enron, was uncovered by a sharp and determined reporter at the Wall Street Journal. The reporter, John Carreyrou, was instrumental in the fraudís demise.

The first rule of great frauds is that the real facts must remain in the dark; while the second rule is for insiders to fight against the facts being brought into the sunlight. These are also the rules that have enabled the COMEX silver manipulation to exist for as long as it has. Theranos was founded in 2003, so the fraud lasted nearly a decade and a half. The silver fraud has lasted for more than three decades, but then again, this fraud is more sophisticated with vested interests much stronger than the fraud at Theranos. Carreyrouís first story on Theranos appeared in Oct 2015 and in practically one fell swoop, the real Theranos story was brought into the light. Itís much different with the fraud of the COMEX silver manipulation.

Admittedly, many individual investors have come to learn of the COMEX silver manipulation fraud over the years, but none have learned about it from a main stream media platform like the Wall Street Journal. Word of the COMEX silver fraud has largely been disseminated on the Internet. With Theranos, it came down to the very simple proposition of did their blood testing technology work? The equally simple answer was no. With silver, itís nowhere near as simple. The ongoing price manipulation is far more complex.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/gre...darkness-17280
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

OK, OK, OK, I hear you and have for many years, the COMEX is one huge never ending manipulation by the big banks and the CME backed by the government.

Just why should anyone ever consider investing in Silver, Gold or any other metal when they have no chance against a manipulated market that you keep stating over and over again is just what we are facing and have been forever?

With a theory that someday it will all end, but no one has any idea when that might ever take place, especially when everyone in government and the market controllers are all in on this fix, what is your solution to fix a non fixable problem?

Just keep buying Silver and hopefully we can benefit from a Silver price explosion someday or maybe our children or maybe our grandchildren will. Investing in Silver is suppose to be an investment for our future as any investment other than the fear that Silver will be our saving grace when everything else turns to dust around us as many fear mongering SilverSellers have always used as an excuse to put all your money in Silver.

People need a future to retire with other than trying to live off of S.S. and a safety net if the Zombies attack us.

I was in my early 50's when I bought a bunch of really cheap Silver, but I wasn't bright enough to sink every penny I had coming in on more Silver as I thought about the time when I might actually retire and need something other than a pile of Silver metal that I couldn't count on for anything other than it wouldn't be worth zero if I needed to sell some of it.

Yes mine is worth much more than I paid for it, but that can't be said for far too many investors and there is no guarantee mine won't be worth one hell of a lot less next year.

So the question is Ted, why in the hell should anyone invest in Silver with the knowledge that they don't stand a chance against a fixed market that you keep staying is fact, especially when there seems to be far more above ground Silver and it just keeps piling up month after month?

Do you remember having to justify why you were so wrong about the Silver ETF SLV never being able to start because there just wasn't enough Silver in the world for it to start, then it happened, along with a few others.

Remember you stated you were the ultimate Silver guru that has been studying the market for decades and knew all about what was really going on and you were so far out in left field, so why should anyone believe you are not even further out of the ball park today than back in 2006?

If I thought you had any idea what was really going on, I'd sell all of my Silver today and call it a win while I was ahead.
    Last edited by valerb; 31st May 2018 at 12:22.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default Ashkenazi inbreeding causes mental instability.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    If I thought you had any idea what was really going on, I'd sell all of my Silver today and call it a win while I was ahead.
    $5.10 in January 1980 had the same buying power as $16.45 today.

The all-time high price for silver was hit on 18th January 1980 at $49.45.

$49.45 in January 1980 had the same buying power as $159.25 in April 2018, over $160 today.

Thanks to the work of many patriots and other truth and fairness loving people like Mr. Ted Butler,
    the fake Hebrew "globalist" bankster kabbal is about to lose,
    a very dangerous situation,
    as they are vicious and evil enough to take America down with them.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    $5.10 in January 1980 had the same buying power as $16.45 today.

The all-time high price for silver was hit on 18th January 1980 at $49.45.

$49.45 in January 1980 had the same buying power as $159.25 in April 2018, over $160 today.

Thanks to the work of many patriots and other truth and fairness loving people like Mr. Ted Butler,
    the fake Hebrew "globalist" bankster kabbal is about to lose,
    a very dangerous situation,
    as they are vicious and evil enough to take America down with them.

So what your saying is that for those that stuck $49.45 in a CD back in 1980 for every ounce of Silver versus buying the actual ounces of Silver would be much closer to $160 in cash value today because of the interest paid on the CD versus the cash value of $16.45 cents each for every ounce of Silver bought and held for 38 years and the buying power is maybe 8% - 10% of the value of the fiat anyone would have if they had gone with CD investments in a traditional bank.

Kind of goes against what everyone has to say about not putting your money in a savings account because they don't pay anything in the way of interest, which has been true for many years but wasn't the case back in the 1980's and 90's at all.

Plus even a 1% interest per year adds up compared to a 66% decline in value for any investment after 38 years and those that bought in April of 2011 are still looking at almost an identical loss in their investment after seven years.

And why would we be thanking people like Ted Butler for convincing us to buy Silver at $49.45 back in 1980 or for buying into Silver at $48 in 2011 for that matter?

You and all the other SilverSellers have been predicting the demise of the Bankers for so many years and there is no sign of them losing control of anything with the flat line Silver has been on for years.

I hope Silver is going up some day, but I sure wouldn't bet against the house and the big boy's that tend to sway the market, at least not with paper contracts.

100 ounces of Silver bought in 1980 at $49.45 + $75 in premium = $5,020. which is worth approximately $16.25 cents per ounce today which equals $1,625 or 32Ę on the Dollar for your 38 year investment.

Then if you had invested $5,000 back in 1980 in five year CD's they would have paid over 5% each year for the next 20 years and over 1.5% for the last 18 years for a total over $17,000

In reality those CD's were paying over 10% for some of those years in the early 1980's, but I'm just using some easy numbers that are below what would have actually been earned.

I know how disturbing US Dollars are for you and to have $17,000 in hand versus $1,625 worth of Silver today, hum, even a hate monger like yourself would have to turn around and grab those
    FRN's when no one was looking, so you could run out and buy just over 1,000 ounce of brand new generic one ounce rounds versus setting on top of only 100 ounces.

I known, Silver is going to the moon and those 100 ounces will be worth so much more, well the spot price will have to rise to over $170 per ounce to equal what the CD's have earned to date.

That's the power of compounding interest when it's paying fairly well compared to the losses you can take investing in something that pays no interest or dividends

Even if those Silver rounds were selling for $49.45 today, it would be nothing but a break even after 38 years and still less than a third of what the CD's had earned over the same period.

Now I don't want anyone to get the impression I'm a CD nut because I prefer to stay away from banks, but the figures do not lie and if the interest was to go back up in that 5% - 10% range again, well I'd have to put something away myself.

Even 1% and 2% is guaranteed money compared to what we are doing with our gambling money and that's exactly what we are doing.

Don't let anyone tell you the Dollar isn't worth what it use to be so spend it on Silver because it keeps it's value and you are protecting yourself for the future.

Maybe, maybe not, just look at the worth of that Silver purchased back in 1980 and again in 2011 and tell yourself it's a sure thing and it is as long as you believe in a moon shot and as long as you never need to spend any of it, you haven't lost a dime no matter how much you paid for it, it only has a potential value rather your ahead or behind.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd June 2018 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    So what your saying is that for those that stuck $49.45 in a CD back in 1980 for every ounce of Silver versus buying the actual ounces of Silver would be much closer to $160 in cash value today because of the interest paid on the CD versus the cash value of $16.45 cents each for every ounce of Silver bought and held for 38 years and the buying power is maybe 8% - 10% of the value of the fiat anyone would have if they had gone with CD investments in a traditional bank.
    {snip}
    ...the worth of that Silver purchased back in 1980 and again in 2011 and tell yourself it's a sure thing and it is as long as you believe in a moon shot and as long as you never need to spend any of it, you haven't lost a dime no matter how much you paid for it, it only has a potential value rather your ahead or behind.
    This debate sort of like me extolling the virtues of hemp milk
    and you countering with why roach milk is better.
    To each his own.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    This debate sort of like me extolling the virtues of hemp milk
    and you countering with why roach milk is better.
    To each his own.
    Wrong, its not a debate, you simply chose to show what a horrible investment Silver can be by proving it with your numbers if you listen to SilverSellers and their followers that Silver can't miss and everything else is the wrong way to go.
    Your the one that provided the numbers that clearly shows banking in a CD account would have been approximately ten times more profitable than buying Silver in 1980 and still holding both as investments. Thats not a debate, thats a fact. Is coffee better than tea, thats a debate. If we were talking about was Microsoft a better investment than Silver, that would have been an investment gamblers choice. But banking in the CD would have been the safest and most conservative option and without the huge loss Silver took while increasing ones investment. 38 years and what to show for it other than if you timed the market right you could have bailed after 31 Years and called it almost a draw. Now we have god only knows how many thousands in the same boat wondering if they will ever be able to see a profit or hopefully break even someday from their 2011 Investment, while wondering why they ever listened to people like you in the first place and you want them to keep listening and buying more on your never ending failed promises of its about to break to the up side any time now. I see $25, i see $35, I see $3,100!!! I see a Looney tune that should be ignored for the crazy fool who is consistently wrong like the others, but takes everything to the extreme.
    Last edited by valerb; 13th June 2018 at 06:24.