Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

$16.50
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $16.50

Question $16.50

Anyone care to guess how many times the spot price has crossed $16.50 ($49.50 3) in the past two years?

Looks like four times just today so far, and was stuck there for a while!

What other essential commodity sells for less than 11% of its peak 1980 value?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Are you trying to convince people to buy Silver or provide them with the sound reason why they should not touch it as though it was hot lava straight out of one of those Hawaiian vents?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up Buying barbarous relics in June 2018? Good move.

At least 20 times during the last two days of May digital silver traded at $16.50.

The real thing always costs a bit more, and it is worth it.

What I know about the future for sure is that digital silver will sell for $16.50 at least one more time.

Currently digital silver's Bollinger band width is less than 50 cents,
    which in an unmanipulated market would indicate an imminent sharp move.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

So what, do you not blame a manipulated market for Silvers price?

then why would this voodoo theory be of any value?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up a doubling very soon

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    So what, do you not blame a manipulated market for Silvers price?

then why would this voodoo theory be of any value?
    Vale, any post that contains only observations is not a theory,
    and your stupid questions are not helpful.

2001-2011 SILVER PRICE HISTORY CHART

Consolidation.jpg

https://www.tradingview.com/ideas/consolidation/

CHART OF THE LAST 24 MONTHS

If the kabbal could, they'd push the price into the $15 range and make it stick,
    but it is obvious that they can't.

At this point in time I see very little downside risk, with major upside potential.

With an average of an 118% increase during the past 4 advance cycles,
    and the average consolidation period of 21 months about expired,
    disregarding any hyperinflation, I expect a minimum $36 per ounce silver
    price point by the end of the next up-tick ( 2.18 x $16.50 = $35.97 ),
    with the emphasis on minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    If the kabbal could, they'd push the price into the $15 range and make it stick,
    but it is obvious that they can't.

At this point in time I see very little downside risk, with major upside potential.

With an average of an 118% increase during the past 4 advance cycles,
    and the average consolidation period of 21 months about expired,
    disregarding any hyperinflation, I expect a minimum $36 per ounce silver
    price point by the end of the next up-tick ( 2.18 x $16.50 = $35.97 ),
    with the emphasis on minimum.

"Currently digital silver's Bollinger band width is less than 50 cents,
    which in an unmanipulated market would indicate an imminent sharp move.
    [/SIZE]

As I was saying, voodoo theories have no place in the real world, so why would you come out here with something that counters all your arguments that the market is manipulated?

Why is today any different than any other time in the past when you have thrown out many other wild a$$ voodoo predictions about how the market is about to explode and it didn't?

Just throw in the standard, if only the market wasn't manipulated it would do this or that to cover your failed predictions, but sooner or later you will be right about something, the odds are in your favor.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Just curious, when was the last time we saw a 118% increase in the past 21 months and what difference would it make anyway for the buy and hold investor if the price just keeps dropping back down?

Actually I'd like to see any price rise of 118% at any time after April 2011 (84 months), there are some horrendous decreases with some small increases and then more horrendous decreases and the market has been pretty much in a funk since around July of 2014 stuck in a five Dollar window.

To say it can't drop any lower is just wishful thinking, the current drop from 2011 high is not all that much different than the decline from the 1980 high to the lows in the late 1990 and early 2000's of $4 per ounce.

I'm not predicting it will drop down that low, but it didn't drop down that low back then in a hurry either, it took many years to reach that level and we are only seven years into our recent funk.

I thought you disavowed making any predictions and here you are making another one just as bold as in the past.

Spend "your" money, Silver is going to make you much wealthier and very soon.

I'd say have you no shame, but then you are the one that claims Sandy Hook was a fake incident to the world. So obviously nothing you say or do bothers you...

As I was saying, voodoo theories have no place in the real world, so why would you come out here with something that counters all your arguments that the market is manipulated?
    {garbage snip}
    I'd say have you no shame, but then you are the one that claims Sandy Hook was a fake incident to the world. So obviously nothing you say or do bothers you...
    I'd say that you have severe comprehension problems and need some help.
    If the market were not manipulated, then the price would not have been at $16.50 even once last week.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I'd say that you have severe comprehension problems and need some help.
    If the market were not manipulated, then the price would not have been at $16.50 even once last week.
    My point exactly, if the market is manipulated as you keep saying, then your 'next' prediction of $36 coming soon is retarded and your prediction of a Silver price of $3,100 is insane, unmanipulated or not, but then we live with this strangle hold keeping us at $16.50. So how are any of your predictions going to come true?
    Remember we have been living with this manipulation forever and you and all the other SilverSellers keep making wild A$$ predictions week after week, year after year, if only that manipulation didnt exist my prediction would have come true. All of you sound like little kids, but if, but if, even when you knew better. Poor babies!!!
    Last edited by valerb; 3rd June 2018 at 17:24.

Default into the breach

LOL yet again!!!

keeping it real

Lightbulb If it isn't on TV, then it isn't real to sleeple.

TRULY OFF TOPIC, BUT SINCE THE TROLL WENT THERE...
    I am the one?

Thanks for the compliment, but no I'm not that knowledgeable about and really don't give a fux about white on white crimes.
    But I have read and heard from a "doctor" who is.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...-at-sandy-hook

Read some real opinions by real Americans.

Goofball fake patriots like you Vale, are the reason for the downfall of America

You truly have no shame, just fealty to your hellbent league of fake Hebrew scoundrels who executed the hoax.

FBI response to Las Vegas have woken up a lot.