Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Double Silver Trivium - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Silver Trivium

Talking Obviously Mr. Duane likes making different combinations.

The round in the video does not need any edge inscription.
    It has .1 oz. .and 999 Ag or Silver inscribed on the reverse along with the 2012 date.
    Whereas the Double Trivium and the Double Debt & Death rounds needed that information added on the side.
    It looks a lot like this

1 OZ .999 SILVER shield PROOF DEBT AND DEATH and freedom girl DOUBLE OBVERSE new
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The round in the video does not need any edge inscription.
    It has .1 oz. .and 999 Ag or Silver inscribed on the reverse along with the 2012 date.
    Whereas the Double Trivium and the Double Debt & Death rounds needed that information added on the side.
    It looks a lot like this

1 OZ .999 SILVER shield PROOF DEBT AND DEATH and freedom girl DOUBLE OBVERSE new
    Ok, I'm with you now on the date. That is an interesting option he has added.

I've seen some other art work on the edge, but it was all the same, not a combination of reeded, with no reeding and stamped information like this.

Must be a multi-part process just to do the edge like that. I bet he gave up that process as it was to labor intensive.

Those coins sure are not selling for $300 over spot today, at least not the later issues.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!