Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Double Silver Trivium - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Silver Trivium

Talking Obviously Mr. Duane likes making different combinations.

The round in the video does not need any edge inscription.
    It has .1 oz. .and 999 Ag or Silver inscribed on the reverse along with the 2012 date.
    Whereas the Double Trivium and the Double Debt & Death rounds needed that information added on the side.
    It looks a lot like this

1 OZ .999 SILVER shield PROOF DEBT AND DEATH and freedom girl DOUBLE OBVERSE new
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The round in the video does not need any edge inscription.
    It has .1 oz. .and 999 Ag or Silver inscribed on the reverse along with the 2012 date.
    Whereas the Double Trivium and the Double Debt & Death rounds needed that information added on the side.
    It looks a lot like this

1 OZ .999 SILVER shield PROOF DEBT AND DEATH and freedom girl DOUBLE OBVERSE new
    Ok, I'm with you now on the date. That is an interesting option he has added.

I've seen some other art work on the edge, but it was all the same, not a combination of reeded, with no reeding and stamped information like this.

Must be a multi-part process just to do the edge like that. I bet he gave up that process as it was to labor intensive.

Those coins sure are not selling for $300 over spot today, at least not the later issues.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Wink Only 100 made?

After actually locating another proof like mine on EBAY,
    another double obverse Trivium round without a COA for $39.99 and $3 shipping,
    I've finally found better information about these rounds!

1oz Silver sbss trivium double obverse proof. 94 of 100 (extremely rare) COA

US $169.00 + $3.50 Standard Shipping

Looking at the signature on that COA, the rounds must have been made during the period when the Silver Shield brand ownership was in dispute.
    The round that I have does not have the coin's sequence in the series number engraved on the rim like specified for the one linked here.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Thumbs up Silver Shield round collecting

My first EBAY item has arrived.
    For $43 I got the same thing as shown above, sans the pretty blue box and certificate.
    This one is marked #61/100.
    Now that I know what to look for, I'll have to go back to my stash and check out that first round
    to make sure that it was not marked with a sequence in the series number.

When these two silver rounds are paired with those expensive $9 copper double Triviums,
    I'll be 2/3 of the way to building a couple of truly rare 3 round sets for sale in a few years.
    What I will be looking to acquire next are the silver BU Double Triviums.