Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Purchasing Power – In Silver - Gary Christenson

Thread: Purchasing Power – In Silver - Gary Christenson

Default Purchasing Power – In Silver - Gary Christenson

We know:

1. Federal Reserve and U.S. government policies devalue the dollar—down about 98% since 1913.

2. U.S. government spending is out of control, increases every year, regardless of revenues, and shows no sign of plateauing or declining.

3. Few people encourage balanced budgets and LESS spending. All government agencies, lobbyists, congresspersons, military contractors, and many corporations encourage MORE spending, and by necessity, more debt.

4. Debt based fiat currency units “printed” almost without limit enable deficit spending.

WHAT IF WE EXAMINE PRICES IN TERMS OF SILVER?

Crude oil is the world’s most important commodity. It takes three to four ounces of silver, at current prices, to purchase a barrel of crude oil. That has changed little in 35 years.

Crude oil and silver prices rise and fall, but silver’s purchasing power for crude oil has been flat for 35 years. As the dollar devalues, silver and crude prices increase.

Houses are a wasting commodity. We must maintain houses or else their value plummets. Regardless, nominal house prices rise because the dollar devalues. In terms of silver, house prices have been relatively flat for thirty years, excluding the obvious bubble in house prices in 2003 – 2007.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

One more article on the theory of buying Silver before the reset and I'm still wanting to know what the reset actually consists of that would make me want to own more Silver.

I mean what are they theoretically resetting, the value of all currencies, all debts, all what???

And what makes anyone believe this will actually happen other than all the SilverSellers saying so in article after article?

Not all nations are in the same boat, so why would all nations agree with something that would not be in their favor as well?

Will they make all mortgage payments go away, should I take a cash out loan on my property so I can benefit from a reset?

Any idea when this reset might take place, thinking of buying a new car and it would really payoff to know if they are going to forgive the rest of my payments on a Buick versus a Cadillac?

Will all of my fiat turn to dust in this overnight reset or will they give us warning, nah, probably not according to the SilverSellers wanting me to buy more of their products to save my financial well being, hum?

I'm not against owning Silver at all, I just find some of the reasons to own it put forth by those selling it a bit suspicious at best.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!