Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Frustrated by the Dormant Silver Price? Donít Be, Says History, the Upsurge Is Coming

Thread: Frustrated by the Dormant Silver Price? Donít Be, Says History, the Upsurge Is Coming

Default Frustrated by the Dormant Silver Price? Donít Be, Says History, the Upsurge Is Coming

Frustrated by the comatose silver price? Tired of it going nowhere and being held down?

Well, history has a message for you: This trading behavior is normal. Furthermore, similar scenarios from the past say the next price explosion is on the way.

I know from past studies that silver doesnít always shoot up when gold does, in spite of the fact that it almost always gains more than gold before the uptrend is over. I decided to put the data to a chart and see what it showed.

I listed goldís five biggest bull markets, then added silverís performance to see how closely it tracked gold throughout the uptrend. What it showed confirmed my suspicion: Silver usually (though not always) trails gold in the beginning stages of a bull market. Take a look.

In three of goldís five biggest bull markets, silver clearly trailed the gold price in the beginning stages. It caught up and eventually surpassed goldís total return, but it usually got off to a slower start than gold. Sound familiar?

http://silverseek.com/commentary/fru...e-coming-17230
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd April 2018 at 18:49.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!