Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

proof morgans

Thread: proof morgans

Default proof morgans

I did not know that there were proof morgans, learn something everyday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

I must also admit I am shocked Val has not gotten bored talking to himself and his mother boxes

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    I did not know that there were proof morgans, learn something everyday

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

I must also admit I am shocked Val has not gotten bored talking to himself and his mother boxes

That coin may have a high grade but it sure isn't a proof with a couple scratches on it. It might have been one of the orginal proofs which would be distinctive from the mass production Morgan's.

The mint did produce proof Morgan's each year for members of Congress, a few for exhibitions and government VIP's. The number was usually less than 1,000. All other Morgan's were produced for mass distribution with regular dies.

Some people refer to MS graded coins as a proof which is different from a Mint produced Proof.

If he has a couple of those original proof Morgan's, even if they have minor defects, they would still be worth a considerable amount, assuming that's what they really are.

Even mid grade MS rated Morgan's can bring thousands.

Not being a fair weather stacker, I do hang around to help maintain this forum as it's not being done by anyone else.

Billy do you actually hear voices when you visit web sites other than some You Tube cartoon?
    Last edited by valerb; 12th April 2018 at 04:19.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Billy do you actually hear voices when you visit web sites other than some You Tube cartoon?
    I hear them all the time. My spiritual ear is as big as the sky we see above us. My natural ear I increased by the internet. According to the Theory of Relativity, two parallel lines will meet in infinity. By that Einstein’s curved will straighten. Once created, the sound lasts forever. For a man it can vanish, but continues to exist in the silence that is man’s greatest power.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

I hear them all the time. My spiritual ear is as big as the sky we see above us. My natural ear I increased with the internet. According to the Theory of Relativity, two parallel lines will meet in infinity. By that Einsteinís curved will straighten. Once created, the sound lasts forever. For a man it can vanish, but continues to exist in the silence that is manís greatest power.