Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

The Perfect Currency.

Thread: The Perfect Currency.

Lightbulb The Perfect Currency.

No one will actually need to have a Gold or Silver backed currency, because Silver and Gold are the perfect currencies. All a merchant needs to do is to price merchandise in both fiat and PMs for a while, until the fiat is phased out. The banks will need to actually store fully audited bullion to issue for withdrawals. Any customers who deposit fiat will have it automatically converted by the bank into bullion for as long as that is possible. Most people will spend the contents of their accounts their deposits using a debit card that will transfer PM from the customer's acct to the store's. Use of paper checks should also be possible.  The bank gets 1% of all transactions, any deposit and withdrawal, that''s the source of all their fees for these accounts. No overdrafts should be possible, although I'm sure the banks will figure out a way to make loans. All currency transactions would be electronic (including the checks) except bullion deposits and withdrawal. Unless U.S. law specifies otherwise, the products could be priced in centigrams of silver and milligrams of gold and in any fluctuating local fiat units. The bank accounts would be in either gold OR silver. What do you think?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up If Russia and Mexico issue official silver without fiat markings, it is a good sign.

The following excerpt is from a powerful Mexican millionaire's presentation.

Russia and China are the only countries that could challenge the prevailing monetary order, because they have the armaments necessary to stand up to the US. The only monetary order which could completely eliminate the dollar as the world's reserve currency would be the gold standard, under which gold becomes the world's money, as it was prior to 1914. The transformation of the world's economy which will, at some point, accompany an inevitable return to gold as the world's money, will be an extremely traumatic event. It does not appear to be in the interest of Russia or of China to go down that path, at least for the time being

However, the international monetary order, which derives its existence from the "Bretton Woods Agreements" of 1944, is exhausted. The world is in a slump. There is not a single country in the world to which we can point as a model of prosperity and stability. All countries are at monetary war with each other in the struggle to obtain dollar reserves, whose only origin is the US and which are indispensable for economic and political stability.

The time has come for a new idea regarding money: the creation of a silver coin with a monetary value, which can circulate in parallel with "paper" money.

The Russian "Silver Ruble", issued by the Treasury of the Russian Federation: a 1/2 ounce silver coin with a monetary value in rubles quoted by the Treasury and no stamped face value. The quoted ruble value of the coin to rise with rises in the ruble value of silver, but to remain stable with falls in the ruble value of silver.

The creation of this Silver Ruble would mean a historic, fundamental break of the stranglehold exerted on the world by the present monetary order. It would mean that once again, silver attains status as money in Russia. The creation of this coin would not require the overthrow the present monetary order, as a return to gold as money would do, but it would be an important step towards the return to gold as money.
    - Hugo Salinas Price

To maintain some tenuous link to fiat, a totally weird scheme is proposed by those who wish to "monetize" silver.

Monetizing silver makes about as much sense as wetting water.

When we get back around to using real money, I just hope that it's not too late, after too much unnecessary pain.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    No one will actually need to have a Gold or Silver backed currency, because Silver and Gold are the perfect currencies. All a merchant needs to do is to price merchandise in both fiat and PMs for a while, until the fiat is phased out. The banks will need to actually store fully audited bullion to issue for withdrawals. Any customers who deposit fiat will have it automatically converted by the bank into bullion for as long as that is possible. Most people will spend the contents of their accounts their deposits using a debit card that will transfer PM from the customer's acct to the store's. Use of paper checks should also be possible.  The bank gets 1% of all transactions, any deposit and withdrawal, that''s the source of all their fees for these accounts. No overdrafts should be possible, although I'm sure the banks will figure out a way to make loans. All currency transactions would be electronic (including the checks) except bullion deposits and withdrawal. Unless U.S. law specifies otherwise, the products could be priced in centigrams of silver and milligrams of gold and in any fluctuating local fiat units. The bank accounts would be in either gold OR silver. What do you think?

Your still flying high and hope never ends while wearing blinders.

Ok so you and I have our Silver to deposit, but where is the rest of our population going to obtain their Silver that doesn't exist other than in a fraction of an ounce per person???

And short of hyper-inflating Silver to an astronomical level so it can be useful as a currency, where are you planning on obtaining all this Silver that doesn't exist$$$

The laws of gravity still exist so come down out of that cloud and face reality, there isn't anywhere near enough Silver on the planet to support the US doing this let alone the entire world.

Not to mention the most important piece of your puzzle, the US government would never go along with it and neither would the banks.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Arrow history has tended to repeat again and again

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Your still flying high and hope never ends while wearing blinders.

Ok so you and I have our Silver to deposit, but where is the rest of our population going to obtain their Silver that doesn't exist other than in a fraction of an ounce per person???.
    It seems like you missed the part where I specified that. Go back and reread the short paragraph. I have confidence that you will be able to discern the answer to your question.

And short of hyper-inflating Silver to an astronomical level so it can be useful as a currency, where are you planning on obtaining all this Silver that doesn't exist$$$.
    I won't be obtaining the silver. The banks better have started already or they will be closing. Not just silver, but both monetary precious metals are to be used. It exists in more than sufficient quantities, in fact there are billions of ounces of silver alone.

The laws of gravity still exist so come down out of that cloud and face reality, there isn't anywhere near enough Silver on the planet to support the US doing this let alone the entire world.

Not to mention the most important piece of your puzzle, the US government would never go along with it and neither would the banks.
    Thank you Vale for thinking so predictably, expressing the weak nay-saying bankster perspective. I do appreciate it.

It seems like you missed the part where I specified that. Go back and reread the short paragraph. I have confidence that you will be able to discern the answer to your question.

I won't be obtaining the silver. The banks better have started already or they will be closing. Not just silver, but both monetary precious metals are to be used. It exists in more than sufficient quantities, in fact there are billions of ounces of silver alone.

Thank you Vale for thinking so predictably, expressing the weak nay-saying bankster perspective. I do appreciate it.

Well I'm sure some of your fellow prognosticators will want to know where they are hiding all those extra billions of ounces that you know of and even the great Teddy doesn't and that will
    really upset the apple kart for those pushing the concept of no Silver left for sale as it's all smoke and mirrors so no one will need to rush out and buy the last few remaining scraps from them.

That a boy, strut your stuff, pull up your pants and tie on those suspenders, you are running over the bankers now with abandon, wow, such power they will never see you and the others in that clown car coming.

Your such a fool to believe the government and bankers will go along with your crazy scheme when it doesn't fit their plans just because you are now riding around in a clown car.

What do you actually think would happen if the government was bound by a budget that couldn't increase their spending habits, they
    would go for the throat and handouts to the poor with food stamps, Medicaid, housing assistance and on and on and on.

Tell those people they have to do with less and less because of the new monetary system that the people have demanded.

Oh yes I forgot everyone will become more wealthy with these new bank accounts configured in ever increasing bogus values of Gold and Silver and never decreasing values no matter what happens.

When you think things through you just skip over all the pot holes as if they do not exist.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb The enemies of "We The People" want to eliminate ALL forms of physical cash.

The enemy is stealthy evil.
    First they took away the gold from the people.
    Then they started issuing cupric-nickel slugs in place of silver currency.
    Then they removed the $10,000 through $500 notes from circulation.
    Then they started promoting bankcard transactions (where they get a cut) as normal.
    Next they'll want to discourage handling cash.
    Next they'll want to charge extra to allow cash transactions to occur with the bank.
    Next they'll want to discontinue handling cash.
    Next they'll want to charge you for the service of handling your "money".
    Next they'll want more control over your access to **** their account.

The enemy is stealthy evil.
    First they took away the gold from the people.
    Then they started issuing cupric-nickel slugs in place of silver currency.
    Then they removed the $10,000 through $500 notes from circulation.
    Then they started promoting bankcard transactions (where they get a cut) as normal.
    Next they'll want to discourage handling cash.
    Next they'll want to charge extra to allow cash transactions to occur with the bank.
    Next they'll want to discontinue handling cash.
    Next they'll want to charge you for the service of handling your "money".
    Next they'll want more control over your access to **** their account.
    That's a laugh, what are you worried about?

You pray for Gold and Silver to replace our currency.

Exactly what do you think will happen when the banks start charging a fee to offset their losses so they can make even more with a fluxuating Gold And Silver money system?

At least today everyone has some idea as to the value of their Dollars and what a bank might be charging them for services.

Replace that with money that increases and decreases in value throughout the day and they won't stand for it unless it's always going up.

Just think, if the government could manage to confiscate all of the Silver in the ETF's and all of the Silver in Teddy's imagination and force all of us to cough up our Silver, they might be able to amass two billion ounces. Of course that would be assuming no other country in the world would try and amass some Silver for themselves, not to mention manufactures around the world worried about where they will be able to find any with governments fighting over the world's scraps. Yee Haw, your wet dream come true, ain't gonna happen for those very reasons!!

But even if they could and actually wanted to grab all that Silver, it would only equal 6 ounces per person in the USA.

Let's see, $3,100 Silver and $million Gold might actually work...

Thumbs down I think that here in a silver forum, your attitude is one to be derisively laughed at

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    That's a laugh, what are you worried about?

You pray for Gold and Silver to replace our currency.

Exactly what do you think will happen when the banks start charging a fee to offset their losses so they can make even more with a fluxuating Gold And Silver money system?

At least today everyone has some idea as to the value of their Dollars and what a bank might be charging them for services.

Replace that with money that increases and decreases in value throughout the day and they won't stand for it unless it's always going up.
    Fukin idiot.

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CUUR0000SA0R

By your bogus logic, as long as the money always increase OR decreases in value then it must be OK to stand for.
    After all, decreasing has been the direction of your almighty dollar for as long as you've been alive.
    Why do you think that people won't stand for the fiat increasing and decreasing?
    (Vale wake the f up, The dollar fluctuates in value.)

By the way, silver's intrinsic value does not change, just how the foolish perceive it.
    Grok my first tag line below to help you to figure it out.