Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

silver marketing - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: silver marketing

Cool They loved their stars.

MY GRANDFATHER'S MONEY

Indian head pennies make much more sense included with this collection, instead with the previous set.
    The penny's style corresponds closely with the other coins that were minted at that time.

Interesting that the older coin set is being sold for two dollars less by the same merchant.

If silver stays low into the Fall, then I may collect some of these sets.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Thumbs up Faery Stars

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Besides for offering a few 8.85 ozt matched sets of fractional bullion (I've mentioned it elsewhere in the forum),
    I'm also thinking about buying a roll of a certain upcoming SS BU Mini-Mintage design (if and when issued),
    one that I believe will have a low mintage.
    Golden State Mint - 1 oz Root Chakra MiniMintage silver bullion round / Silver Shield

Of course, they would show up just after I spent $267 on a couple of grams of 99.95% C60 which could have waited.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by valerb

There you go capitalism at its finest, as long as it's you pushing something off on the public for a huge profit on people that don't know any better, Jamie would be so proud of you, a fellow Jew is truly at the center of your heart.

I've told you that jew is a verb meaning to cheat or steal,
    my people are the victims in that continuing European cultural transgression against the entire planet.

You people could have called yourselves Stealish, or Cheatish and it would be the same to me.
    Looking at the state of the planet after your people's governance, Killish would be the most accurate.

Nice grammar lesson, however in spite of your Muslim heritage or belief system, that is not the primary use for the term nor is it the way I had used it.

JEW noun: Jew; plural noun: Jews 1. a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

JEW as your intending it to be used as a verb would be JEW future, JEWING present or JEWED past, which only refers to bargaining shrewdly or to haggle with over prices and as I said, Jamie would be so proud of you for acting like a JEW in "your eyes" (to screw someone).

Now that you keep bringing up heritage and referring to us Europeans as the reason the world is coming to an end, I would like to know what the rest of "your" heritage is?

You've stated in the past that you are 1/8th Negroid and 1/8th Mongoloid, what is the makeup of your other 75%??

What part of you Is Caucasoid, Capoid or Australoid? You need another 75% to fill in the blanks and are any part of your parents belonging to this European culture to blame for all this perceived mayhem you would like to blame on the poor Caucasoid population which is from or part of Europe, AKA white devils?
    Last edited by valerb; 20th May 2018 at 13:47.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question I doubt if you really want to learn from your past.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    JEW noun: Jew; plural noun: Jews 1. a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.
    Your "source" is an error.
    Any so called "tracing" of their ancestry had better lead to Khazaria, else it too is a lie.
    The Ashkenazim enemy tribe of man are European (Caucasian), and NOT Hebrew (Semetic) by heritage.
    My new term for them "fake Hebrews" is appropriate

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    You've stated in the past that you are 1/8th Negroid and 1/8th Mongoloid, what is the makeup of your other 75%??

What part of you Is Caucasoid, Capoid or Australoid? You need another 75% to fill in the blanks and are any part of your parents belonging to this European culture to blame for all this perceived mayhem you would like to blame on the poor Caucasoid population which is from or part of Europe, AKA white devils?
    No I have never stated or posted any such thing. You are delusional.

I can say that at least 75% of my heritage is original humans with ancestry anyplace other than Eurasia.
    Shamefully, the stain in my heritage, my granddaddy, seems to me to be, and was probably a $5 Indian.

Anyone born in Bethlehem ~2000 years ago was most likely Semitic or African, and certainly not European.
    Yet at this point, most Americans still stupidly believe that Jesus, the Hawaiians, and the American Indians were all stringy haired paleskins,

Did you know that there is ABSOLUTELY NO ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF CAUCASIANS older than ~6000 years ago?
    That fact alone should make you wonder where the HELL you came from.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 20th May 2018 at 16:37.

Your "source" is an error.
    Any so called "tracing" of their ancestry had better lead to Khazaria, else it too is a lie.
    The Ashkenazim enemy tribe of man are European (Caucasian), and NOT Hebrew (Semetic) by heritage.
    My new term for them "fake Hebrews" is appropriate

No I have never stated or posted any such thing. You are delusional.

I can say that at least 75% of my heritage is original humans with ancestry anyplace other than Eurasia.
    Shamefully, the stain in my heritage, my granddaddy, seems to me to be, and was probably a $5 Indian.

Anyone born in Bethlehem ~2000 years ago was most likely Semitic or African, and certainly not European.
    Yet at this point, most Americans still stupidly believe that Jesus, the Hawaiians, and the American Indians were all stringy haired paleskins,

Did you know that there is ABSOLUTELY NO ARCHAEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF CAUCASIANS older than ~6000 years ago?
    That fact alone should make you wonder where the HELL you came from.

I love the crap you bring over from your Muslim recruiting sites for ISIS, it's very enlightening.

OK as for the word JEW and the meaning, it's right off the GOOGLE search

1. Britannica - In the modern world, a definition of Jew that would be satisfactory to all is virtually impossible to construct, for it involves ethnic and religious issues that are both complex and controversial. In daily life, for example, those who consider themselves Jews are generally accepted as such by Jews and non-Jews alike, even though such persons may not observe religious practices. While all Jews agree that a child born of a Jewish mother is Jewish, Reform Judaism goes beyond Orthodoxy and Conservative Judaism in affirming that a child is Jewish if either one of the parents is a Jew

2. Urban dictionary - a person who is descended from a jew (mother or father, does not matter, apparently a lot of jews don't even know this), a person who practices Judaism, a person who considers themselves a 'member of the tribe' (the 12 tribes, all desdended from Abraham). there are people who consider themselves ethnically, socially, and/or culturally jewish though they do not practice judaism. Jews refer to non-jews as 'gentiles.'

3. - Dictionary - one of a scattered group of people that traces its descent from the Biblical Hebrews or from postexilic adherents of Judaism; Israelite. a person whose religion is Judaism. a subject of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

4. Merriam Webster - a person belonging to a continuation through descent or conversion of the ancient Jewish people, one whose religion is Judaism, a member of the tribe of Judah

5. Jew may thus be a person, who believes in the Jewish faith, a person who identifies themselves as a member of the Jewish people, or a person defined by others as a Jew, or all any of the above in combination

As far as your ethnic background, how would anyone have any idea what that might be unless you have stated so on this forum yourself, especially being part Mongoloid which you stated being 1/8th and I would have to count that as being 1/4 unless you know of another way of rinsing it out faster than two generations can manage.

Maybe you had meant to say you were 7/8th Negroid back then instead of 1/8th, but that wouldn't wash either, maybe for your children, but not for you.

I know you would like to assume all people were Negroid in the beginning, but if your a god fearing man you must realize he made the Jews in his image and that had to be where the first Caucasoid had to come from.

As far as the first person coming from Africa, that's a myth brought forth by those found in those dehumidified lands where nothing can rot its so damn dry.

Man has been occupying "all" parts of the world for tens of thousands of years, long before the pyramids or any other recorded information has survived, that we know of to date.

As far as my ethnic background, Heinz 57 variety with Scottish being the only known distant start. No special distinctive features, light skinned, narrow nose, thin lips, straight light brown hair, well about 50% of it's still light brown and Hazel colored eyes.

I know who my parents where and I don't blame the world for what has happened in the past, no matter who blames anyone, even you!! I know I don't blame anyone for my ancestors ever being in slavery, while every race and culture has faced that dilemma at some point in time.

Everything we know about the universe, our pre recorded history is only an assumption until we find facts that convince us we were wrong and we can't change those opinions until we find additional facts one way or another.

Or we believe what we see on You Tube!!

In the meantime we just keep believing the world is flat and God was "white" and a "man".
    Last edited by valerb; 20th May 2018 at 23:53.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default terribly worn fractional silver

If silver stays low into the Fall, then I may collect some of these sets.
    6 Vintage Coins- Morgan Silver Dollar, Barber Half Dollar, Barber Quarter, Barber dime, Liberty Nickel, and Indian Cent-Dates Will Varie- 4 Are Silver- Antique- Over 100 Years old-
    Price:
    $73.95 + $6.99 shipping

Only 2 left in stock - order soon.

An old man's hobby, I believe only other mature people will want to collect these ugly coins.

SILVER DOLLAR $27.80
    https://www.jmbullion.com/morgan-silver-dollar/

HALF DOLLAR $8.99
    http://www.bgasc.com/category/barber-half-dollars/

QUARTER DOLLAR $6.50
    https://smile.amazon.com/1892-Silver...dp/B01MEEC0LQ/

ONE DIME $2.99
    https://smile.amazon.com/Great-Ameri...dp/B008E03U4Q/

FIVE CENTS $1.30
    https://smile.amazon.com/U-S-Liberty...dp/B004U3QNJU/

ONE CENT $1.90
    https://smile.amazon.com/different-I...dp/B0058OQWH8/

SNAP-TITE $2.50

My cost per completed encapsulated set of Barber coinage will be $52.
    $27.80 + $8.99 + $6.50 + $2.99 + $1.30 + $1.90 + $2.50 = $51.98
    So I am paying about 3.2 times spot per set. ($16.50 * 3.2 = $52.80)

I have a hard time locating Barber quarters online that are not too expensive and worn out.
    I will make a few sets, keep the best one and sell the others at 3.2 times spot,
    after the spot price goes over $75.

Cool I'd accept four times spot.

6 Coin Obsolete Set Morgan Barber Half Quarter Dime V Nickel Indian Cent
    $69.99 Free Shipping

Apparently 4.2 times spot is closer to what a set of Barber coins will command in the current market.

I've made 3 sets.
    If I get a couple of more halfs then I can make 4 more,
    but two will have some skanky close to culls in them..

Thumbs up These are about the same pice as I paid before, and seemed to be in better shape.

Now I can make a few more full 6 coin Barber sets after cleaning these out.

I came up with a plan for the leftover 5 coin snaptites.
    I'll create a few year based sets of US coins being minted back in the day, starting with my birth year.
    A Franklin half, Washington quarter, Roosevelt dime, Jefferson nickel, and Wheat penny.
    Make the silver "brilliant prooflike" junk, and give the sets to a couple of close friends as gifts.

Default heptagram septagram

The 5 coin Barber sets came in 3 days and they are better coins than the ones that I have been getting from the online coin dealers like SDBULLION and BGASC.
    They are in far better condition than those four quarters that I got off Amazon.
    I will look to obtain future Barber coins from that seller.

If I am ever lucky enough to gather a birth year set of Barber coins, it will fetch a significant premium.
    In the future I will also search through my stash of "My Father's Money" before I start to sell it, just in case I discover a birth year set in it.
    __________________________________________________ _________________

My selected Silver Shield mini mintage rounds rounds were delivered Thursday,

The start of my long term plan for them is looking good.

The total mintage of 2,122 Root Chakra BU silver rounds is a decent amount,
    but what has me hyped is the there were only 717 of the copper rounds minted.
    Through the eyes of a Geometry teacher this is the most beautiful copper art round that I have ever seen.

The screen grab of the pre-production silver round as shown at the link does not come close to conveying the loveliness of the real thing.
    The superb level of cameo detail impressed into the metal is close to unbelievable.
    The cartwheel luster on the round's fields is fabulous, and the intricate design overlaying the faery star is very pretty.
    The outer border of the septagram piercing a split circle is a nice touch.
    I award this superbly crafted round 7 very special stars, and I hope it will be a good talisman for me.

http://www.technogypsie.com/faeid/elvenstar.html

Wink I'm keeping my eye on another one of those SS 7 chakra round designs.

Another very encouraging sign for me...

Check out which of these 1 ounce proofs fetches the biggest premium at APMEX.com!

It seems that the kabbal can't really manipulate these physical prices as easily as they can the digital silver.