Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bear Stearns – A Different Opinion - Ted Butler

Thread: Bear Stearns – A Different Opinion - Ted Butler

Default Bear Stearns – A Different Opinion - Ted Butler

No doubt that the ten-year anniversary of the failure of the prominent investment bank, Bear Stearns, and its takeover by JPMorgan is cause for reflection. Bear Stearns was a force to be reckoned with and held a storied past on Wall Street and its fall was a seminal financial event. To that end, there have been any number of retrospective articles, most often offering the perspective of the major players involved and what the takeover meant to the acquirer, JPMorgan.

The general theme is that Bear Stearns failed because of mortgage securities gone bad and that JPMorgan, had it realized the enormous legal fees and fines it would be forced to pay as a result of the takeover, would not do so again. Like many, I was transfixed by the daily events that led up to that fateful weekend in 2008 when Bear’s failure and JPMorgan’s acquisition occurred. About the very last thing on my mind at the time was any direct connection with silver or gold. It would be months before I came to realize that JPMorgan’s takeover of Bear Stearns would be the most important development in the modern history of silver.

To this day, I have never seen any mainstream media article even mention silver and gold in connection with the takeover of Bear Stearns, and after ten years I wouldn’t expect that to change. Never mind that Bear Stearns failure coincided, to the day, with gold hitting all-time highs (over $1000) and silver hitting 30 year highs ($21). Even though it’s easy to calculate that Bear lost more than $2 billion in being short gold and silver from yearend 2007 to mid-March 2008, never is that fact mentioned in any mainstream account.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/bea...-opinion-17161
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    No doubt that the ten-year anniversary of the failure of the prominent investment bank, Bear Stearns, and its takeover by JPMorgan is cause for reflection. Bear Stearns was a force to be reckoned with and held a storied past on Wall Street and its fall was a seminal financial event. To that end, there have been any number of retrospective articles, most often offering the perspective of the major players involved and what the takeover meant to the acquirer, JPMorgan.

The general theme is that Bear Stearns failed because of mortgage securities gone bad and that JPMorgan, had it realized the enormous legal fees and fines it would be forced to pay as a result of the takeover, would not do so again. Like many, I was transfixed by the daily events that led up to that fateful weekend in 2008 when Bear’s failure and JPMorgan’s acquisition occurred. About the very last thing on my mind at the time was any direct connection with silver or gold. It would be months before I came to realize that JPMorgan’s takeover of Bear Stearns would be the most important development in the modern history of silver.

To this day, I have never seen any mainstream media article even mention silver and gold in connection with the takeover of Bear Stearns, and after ten years I wouldn’t expect that to change. Never mind that Bear Stearns failure coincided, to the day, with gold hitting all-time highs (over $1000) and silver hitting 30 year highs ($21). Even though it’s easy to calculate that Bear lost more than $2 billion in being short gold and silver from yearend 2007 to mid-March 2008, never is that fact mentioned in any mainstream account.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/bea...-opinion-17161
    Yet another excellent point Ted.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Yet another excellent point Ted.
    I think it goes against everything he has claimed for years and proves the big banks can not manipulate the market at will or this bank didn't really lose $2 billion in the COMEX.

You can't have your cake and eat it, it's one way or the other if your in total control.

Can big players cause the markets to swing in different directions, they sure can and do every day on "all" markets.

We only pay attention to Silver, but it's the equivalent of watching one single stock item for activity, not the entire general stock market.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I think it goes against everything he has claimed for years and proves the big banks can not manipulate the market at will or this bank didn't really lose $2 billion in the COMEX.

You can't have your cake and eat it, it's one way or the other if your in total control.

Can big players cause the markets to swing in different directions, they sure can and do every day on "all" markets.

We only pay attention to Silver, but it's the equivalent of watching one single stock item for activity, not the entire general stock market.
    Delusional, stupid, or an intentionally misleading lying cunt, I honestly don't know which you are Vale,
    but on a silver board it is a big mistake to equivalence silver,
    a fundamental element of the physical universe, with kabbal controlled stocks.
    Your analysis as usual, is flawed childish garbage.
    Ted's words as usual, represent mature research.
    Carry on.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Delusional, stupid, or an intentionally misleading lying cunt, I honestly don't know which you are Vale,
    but on a silver board it is a big mistake to equivalence silver,
    a fundamental element of the physical universe, with kabbal controlled stocks.
    Your analysis as usual, is flawed childish garbage.
    Ted's words as usual, represent mature research.
    Carry on.

That's an interesting concept, Kabbal controlled stocks plus kabbal controlled Silver and yet they can't be considered controlled by your same Kabbal.

You do know you can use your math skills to work that one out I would hope. If A = B and B = A then isn't A and B the same value as in one kabbal for all and all Kabbals for one???
    Last edited by valerb; 23rd March 2018 at 02:22.