Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
So... It's been a bit quiet hasn't it
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: So... It's been a bit quiet hasn't it

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    816

    Default So... It's been a bit quiet hasn't it

    Wasn't silver supposed to be above 500 bucks an ounce by now? At least that's what I heard for the past decade every few months on here. What gives?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Wasn't silver supposed to be above 500 bucks an ounce by now? At least that's what I heard for the past decade every few months on here. What gives?

    Your partially correct, your number is right on, but the time frame extends much further back in time, however you can't be blamed for not being a lot older to experience everything first hand throughout history.

    And yes Silverheartbone shows up every month or so to proclaim $600 in the short term and $3,100 to follow close by, and I'm still waiting to see $30 Silver before I turn 80 in another eight years.

    If you live long enough to actually witness the wildest wet dreams of so many come true with the Dollar turning to dust, $500 will be small compared to the $thousands, $millions or $billions it may command per ounce in worthless US Dollars as one might expect in any hyperinflated currency, especially one that is worth less than the paper it's printed on.

    I'm hoping that I never have to experience that during my life time, whatever there is remaining on my personal doomsday clock.
    Last edited by valerb; 9th March 2018 at 18:55.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,387

    Lightbulb CRIMEX exempted from regulation

    Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    Wasn't silver supposed to be above 500 bucks an ounce by now? At least that's what I heard for the past decade every few months on here. What gives?

    When Will Silver Increase Like You Promised?!


    The day that the fake Hebrew bankster's market rigging stops.

    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    When Will Silver Increase Like You Promised?!

    The day that the fake Hebrew bankster's market rigging stops.


    How can you justify any prediction when you blame someone else for keeping the price where they want it?

    Logic should be if the market is controlled by one group then no one should be able to make any kind of prediction other than what they believe the controlling group will do, not what they would like the market to do.

    You obviously agree with that statement as you constantly blame them for the market status.

    Yet you never stop predicting wild and woolly futures for the Silver market, demise of the US Dollar and third world status for the United States.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Zionot, Squashkenazi
    Posts
    11,387

    Default "I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'."

    Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    How can you justify any prediction when you blame someone else for keeping the price where they want it?
    Logic.

    Logic should be if the market is controlled by one group then no one should be able to make any kind of prediction other than what they believe the controlling group will do, not what they would like the market to do.
    Why is that?

    You obviously agree with that statement as you constantly blame them for the market status.
    That is not logical.

    Yet you never stop predicting wild and woolly futures for the Silver market, demise of the US Dollar and third world status for the United States.
    I disagree with that last one, that's more your bag.
    In reality I wish we could gain third world status because this bankster slave stuff is getting really old really fast.
    My prediction for the United States?
    I'm thinking the future will be more like increasing mass extermination nationwide.
    Explained away by the occupying enemy as virulent flu or Disease X.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    9,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Logic.


    Why is that?


    That is not logical.


    I disagree with that last one, that's more your bag.
    In reality I wish we could gain third world status because this bankster slave stuff is getting really old really fast.
    My prediction for the United States?
    I'm thinking the future will be more like increasing mass extermination nationwide.
    Explained away by the occupying enemy as virulent flu or Disease X.

    What your really saying is many of the people that live in poverty most of their lives will continue to live that life style and blame everyone else for their lot in life.

    It's those same people that believe our nation in something less than a first world nation based on their personal life style.

    All I can say is, if the shoes fit, you just have to wear them with pride.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •