Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
JPMorgan’s Motivation - Theodore Butler

Thread: JPMorgan’s Motivation - Theodore Butler

Default JPMorgan’s Motivation - Theodore Butler

To be sure, there are many who reject, out of hand, my allegation that JPMorgan has accumulated a massive amount of physical silver over the past seven years, amounting to 700 million ounces or more. That’s completely understandable, since I can’t document and point out all 700 million oz and few have taken the time to review the basis of my claim. It doesn’t matter that I first picked up on JPMorgan’s quest to acquire physical silver four years ago, by which time it had already accumulated 300 million oz and have been monitoring and reporting on it ever since – if I can’t show every ounce belonging to JPM, some will remain skeptical.

Heck, there are still some who doubt that the 135 million oz of silver that JPMorgan has moved into its own COMEX warehouse since 2011 belong to the bank, despite most of the silver being brought in as a result of JPMorgan taking delivery of that metal in its own name in futures contract deliveries. In this case, even seeing is still disbelieving. And please remember, it is in JPMorgan’s best interest that its physical metal ownership remain largely unknown, so the bank can’t be expected to confirm its holdings.

The highly visible 135 million oz of silver that JPMorgan holds in its own COMEX warehouse is more silver than ever owned by any private entity in history, eclipsing the amounts held by the Hunt Bros in 1980 or Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway in 1998. To those who wonder how JPMorgan could buy the most silver ever without driving prices higher (as was the case with the Hunt Bros and Buffett), look no further than the fact that JPMorgan was also the largest paper short seller in COMEX silver futures over the entire seven years of its physical accumulation.

Yes, I still believe Buffett came to sell short paper COMEX silver contracts after he acquired physical silver (that’s how he came to lose his metal in 2006); the big difference with JPMorgan is that the bank was the biggest paper short seller on the COMEX both before and during its epic accumulation of physical silver. Not only does this answer the question of why prices didn’t rise despite JPMorgan buying so much actual silver over the past seven years, it also presents the clearest evidence of commodity market price manipulation, a matter I will avoid today, even though it remains the overarching issue.

http://silverseek.com/commentary/jpm...tivation-17141
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Just like Butler can't begin to prove JP Morgan really holds 700 Million ounces of Silver and growing all the time, he was dead wrong back in 2005 when he said over and over again the government would never allow the Silver ETF SLV to get off the ground with a beginning amount of Silver in their vaults of 130 Million ounces as there wasn't enough Silver in the world to purchase and it would drive the price of Silver through the roof.

Well we all know what happened and they were able to buy that much Silver and far more that didn't exist. So much for knowing all about what's going on in the real world markets back then, so why should anyone believe his knowledge of the markets has improved with his advancing age just because be declares himself to be an expert with multiple decades of experience and super secret knowledge of what JP Morgan is doing when no one else does???

Yes there are many that say the same thing, but they are just repeating your claims and most make sure they state they are your claims so as not to back fire on themselves.

Ted, as a fellow Fossil, I understand your dilemma of having these Silver fantasies as Silver dominates your life. I prefer to just let my imagination run wild with things not related to Silver that put a smile on my face 50 - 55 years ago that will never be repeated and call it a good fantasy trip.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!