Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Although I responded to your inanity in the post, this is a public forum, not just yours.

My question was intended for any and all members, not just for the forum troll.

I will repeat it for clarity.

"After looking at the ratio chart, if you had $1400 to spend tomorrow on 81 ounces of Ag or 1 ounce of Au,
    and you had to buy one of the two or lose the cash, would you buy the gold or the silver?"

Simple question, but one apparently too difficult for you Vale, so feel free to ignore it if you can.
    See it wasn't just addressed to me it was addressed to the world as this is an open forum to the world with very few members accessing it and that's 325 million people, but I'll stick with that 300 million number.

But back to your clown car dictate that anyone must buy one precious metal or another or lose their money is a joke in this country, but maybe not back in your middle east country with your twisted version of a land of the free and the home of the suicide bomber.

For god sake we can't ask anyone if they would consider one precious metal over another, we must demand they pick one, or off with their head...

By the way if you haven't noticed there isn't anyone else out here other than myself and I speak for democracy and freedom of choice you sick twisted clown...
    Last edited by valerb; 24th March 2018 at 05:34.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question Is a simple question processed by a simple mind too complicated?

"After looking at the ratio chart, if you had $1400 to spend on 81 ounces of Ag or 1 ounce of Au,
    and you had to buy one of the two or lose the cash, would you buy the gold or the silver?"

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    {garbage snip} of the suicide bomber.

For god sake we can't ask anyone if they would consider one precious metal over another, we must demand they pick one, or off with their head...
    https://sdbullion.com/1-oz-sd-bullio...-freedom-round $17.22

81 x $17.22 = $1394.82

or

https://sdbullion.com/random-1-oz-gold-coins $1374.46

$1374.46

I mistakenly thought it to be a "no brainer" question for a silver forum.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Why can't anyone just take their money to Best Buy and pick up that nice 75" LED TV that's on sale instead of being forced to play your silly little games???

And you claim you never play with other peoples money, now your dictating to them how they "must" choose between one precious metal or another with no other option???

SHAME ON YOU, SHAME SHAME SHAME
    Last edited by valerb; 24th March 2018 at 08:26.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Red face Eventually it would be nice to forget about the fiat price of silver.

http://www.macrotrends.net/1441/gold-to-silver-ratio

I posted on this very forum about the low SGR within one day of that dip to 31 back in Spring 2011.
    (At the time I'd declared it to be 30.)
    Although my intuition had notified me to check it,
    I did not consciously realize it was the bottom,
    as I was thinking it was going lower,
    else I would have made a bigger deal about it.

At this point I realize the ratio could continue to rise to the levels of January 1991,
    but I doubt that, and I am willing to bet against it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by Silverheartbone
    Eventually it would be nice to forget about the fiat price of silver.
    I posted on this very forum about the low SGR within one day of that dip to 31 back in Spring 2011.
    (At the time I'd declared it to be 30.)
    Although my intuition had notified me to check it,
    I did not consciously realize it was the bottom,
    as I was thinking it was going lower,
    else I would have made a bigger deal about it.

At this point I realize the ratio could continue to rise to the levels of January 1991,
    but I doubt that, and I am willing to bet against it.

"Eventually it would be nice to forget about the fiat price of silver."

Fairy tales can come true, it can happen to you, when your a fool at heart

Just curious are you thinking about trading some of those home grown irradiated tomatoes grown in nuclear dust from WWII waste in your backyard, yes those should sure be a "hot" item in more ways than one.

Why would you ever believe Silver would be sold for something other than fiat with the exception of your continued wet dream of our currency turning to dust and Silver becoming worth so much more only because you have nothing to lose and everything to gain with your remaining stash of Mercury dimes which you believe will be worth their weight in Gold one day if your dreams comes true.

I think just about everyone was watching the Gold to Silver ratio and the spot price back in 2011 and yes it did hit 31 and then drop along with the peak spot price of $48

I know, I was a fool hoping to sell 2,000 ounces of Silver at $50 and trade more Silver at $50 for Gold at 30 to 1 on Monday as it sure looked like it would reach both targets, but no cigar and it didn't go back up from there as everyone was saying it would.

All the prognosticators where saying it would go back up from where it retreated, it was only a minor twitch and that $50 wall was coming down for sure this time.

What your now saying is 80 to 1 is not a sure top any longer as it's now up to 81.5 and potentially going to continue rising as Gold is going up and Silver is not.

I wouldn't bet on it not reaching extreme levels, I just hope it doesn't.

Question Can the ratio of 81 have been the peak here in early Spring 2018?

this morning back to 80.95

In the past the SGR appears to be inversely correlated with the fiat price of silver.

I'm not yet ready, so I'd like to see the SGR continue to rise another half year, so I can accumulate a bit more.
    At this minute there appears to be a small upward move of both spot prices,
    and over enthusiasm for gold might see the combination of a SGR increase and a rise in silver's price.

Very interesting action for sure things are changing.

Exclamation still 81.5

Mike Maloney speaks on topic.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B78qdg6GAso

the GSR is 81.7 and climbing

Thumbs up logic

easy call for many of us

silver

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    easy call for many of us

silver
    This guy is too much. In five years Silver will be worth as much as Gold is right now.

So I'm waiting for his logic to overwhelm me and he comes in strong with they have ground penitraiting devices that can detect Silver AND they have already scanned the entire planet and all the best locations worth mining are already being mined.

At that point I didn't need to hear any more, as that is pure BS. Yes they have ground penitraiting devices that can see things under ground to a certain depth, but to actually spot a Silver vein and identify it, Humm. That would be impressive and to believe they have scoured the planet is insane. If they could do it from the sky, which they can't, it would be potentially possible. I'd like to meet the person who managed to scan the vast jungles of South America with any kind of device and managed to come out alive after the hundreds of years it would take a small army. Not to mention the rest of the planet.

The main problem I see is Silver is found in rock, not loose soil that a ground penitraiting device could potentially pickup. One probably would assume that you would expect to find Silver in a hill or mountain or any other part of the planet that is reachable rock solid. Now is it possible for something to detect Silver near the surface, maybe, but Silver veins don't normally run up to the surface and it would be one hell of a device to be able to tell just how far and wide an actual vein ran versus a geological wild ass guess.

But then who am I to question this persons wild guess about Silver's price in five years, I'm just questioning his sanity if he really believes any of the things he's saying. I know heartbone is crazy, especially for posting this video after listening to it and for someone that is suppose to be an engineer of any kind to be sucked into such nonsense is questionable at best.

But go ahead Bone and provide us with some actual detail as to how this device works and when they actually finished scouring the planet and I'll start to become a true believer...
    Last edited by valerb; 31st March 2018 at 10:16.