Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver to Gold Ratio - Gary Christenson

Outstanding YouTube cartoon, the Dollar will collapse and we will all be working for 1/10th of an ounce of Silver per day.

So buy all you can now and be rich later when everyone else is slaving away for 1/10th of an ounce of Silver per day.

Think about that, a 1,000 ounce bar will be the equivalent to 10,000 days of labor or 40 years worth of income for a measly $16,500 today.

Can't afford 1,000 ounces, then buy a 100 ounce bar and protect yourself with 4 years worth of labor.

Still too much, then each one ounce round will protect you for two weeks worth of labor in the most unimaginable conditions you will be facing.

Remember folks, if the Roman soldier had to live off 1/10th of an ounce of Silver per day and the lowest income people on the planet living in dirt huts are surviving off of 1/10th of an ounce of Silver today, then we all will have to live off of 1/10th of an ounce of Silver when the Dollar turns to dust.

Why you ask, because this YouTube cartoon says so that's why!!! Remember if it's on the YouTube, it must be true...
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb "I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'."

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Outstanding YouTube cartoon, the Dollar will collapse and we will all be working for 1/10th of an ounce of Silver per day.

So buy all you can now and be rich later when everyone else is slaving away for 1/10th of an ounce of Silver per day.

Think about that, a 1,000 ounce bar will be the equivalent to 10,000 days of labor or 40 years worth of income for a measly $16,500 today.

Can't afford 1,000 ounces, then buy a 100 ounce bar and protect yourself with 4 years worth of labor.

Still too much, then each one ounce round will protect you for two weeks worth of labor in the most unimaginable conditions you will be facing.

Remember folks, if the Roman soldier had to live off 1/10th of an ounce of Silver per day and the lowest income people on the planet living in dirt huts are surviving off of 1/10th of an ounce of Silver today, then we all will have to live off of 1/10th of an ounce of Silver when the Dollar turns to dust.

Why you ask, because this YouTube cartoon says so that's why!!! Remember if it's on the YouTube, it must be true...
    Yes, that is indeed an outstanding video.

My signature line about buying things with silver has come into a sharper focus with recent developments.

The New Silver Ruble! Economic Collapse News

I need to create a separate thread about the possible future of commerce.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Yes, that is indeed an outstanding video.

My signature line about buying things with silver has come into a sharper focus with recent developments.

The New Silver Ruble! Economic Collapse News

I need to create a separate thread about the possible future of commerce.
    The Silver Ruble is just another YouTube cartoon created from someone's over active imagination trying to put pieces of a puzzle together he couldn't identify and pictures that had nothing to do with his theory. Yes I read that shameful article, it was one of the weakest attempts I have seen in a long time.

But one should only realize the Russian Ruble is not a strong currency at all, in fact after a terrible reevaluation back in 1997 to a level of 6 Rubles to the Dollar, it has fallen to its current level around 56 rubles to the Dollar.

They didn't stop people from buying Bitcoins in some countries because they were bad for health or because they were concerned about money laundering. They were worried about their own currency losing value.

Russians would in all likelihood buy and hoard those Silver Rubles which would be at the expense of the Russian government and taking all that money out of the system that is needed to buy things to keep their market going just like everywhere else.

It's a nice dream for people hoarding Silver, but not a single government has bought into that scheme that has been pushed for years.
    Last edited by valerb; 21st March 2018 at 18:42.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Lightbulb the new banking system will be like the old

The Silver Ruble is just another YouTube cartoon created from someone's over active imagination trying to put pieces of a puzzle together he couldn't identify and pictures that had nothing to do with his theory. Yes I read that shameful article, it was one of the weakest attempts I have seen in a long time.

But one should only realize the Russian Ruble is not a strong currency at all, in fact after a terrible reevaluation back in 1997 to a level of 6 Rubles to the Dollar, it has fallen to its current level around 56 rubles to the Dollar.
    OK Vale, you obviously did not comprehend the change from fiat to silver.
    Just like in Mexico, a few other countries are preparing for a future
    where things are paid for in milligrams of silver (usually from a debit card)
    and to protect their populations, these countries like China are encouraging getting silver into their citizen's hands.

("I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone)

Although this new implementation below is very impractical, I believe that folks are warming up to the idea.

1 oz The Silver Card by Pyromet (Fits In Your Wallet)

I also foresee that merchants will eventually tired of remarking the prices up in dollars

last week GALLON WHOLE MILK: .07 ozt | $6.97
    this week GALLON WHOLE MILK: .07 ozt | $7.67
    and will switch to the far more stable silver pricing.

Any customer tendered fiat will be converted to the silver by the bank when deposited and put into the merchant account.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

OK Vale, you obviously did not comprehend the change from fiat to silver.
    Just like in Mexico, a few other countries are preparing for a future
    where things are paid for in milligrams of silver (usually from a debit card)
    and to protect their populations, these countries like China are encouraging getting silver into their citizen's hands.

("I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone)

Although this new implementation below is very impractical, I believe that folks are warming up to the idea.

I also foresee that merchants will eventually tired of remarking the prices up in dollars

last week GALLON WHOLE MILK: .07 ozt | $6.97
    this week GALLON WHOLE MILK: .07 ozt | $7.67
    and will switch to the far more stable silver pricing.

Any customer tendered fiat will be converted to the silver by the bank when deposited and put into the merchant account.

It absolutely amazes me that you still carry the same torch of hope of Silver for everyone on the planet.

Maybe an extra billion ounces available if you believe some sources and next to nothing if you believe others that try to convince us we better buy now because it's really almost gone.

But what the hell, why not boost that up to 2 billion ounces just for kicks to jump start this fairy tale.

With 7.6 billion people on the planet, that works out to a whopping .26 ounces per person

Do you honestly believe the banks are going to actually have all the Silver needed to back everyone "hahahahaha Silver accounts"???

If you do, then that should make Silver pools a good investment tool, right.

You know that banks would not have anywhere near the Silver needed to support the accounts they have taken cash for and there is not enough Silver in the world to allow this to happen, but yet you would support this plan in the hopes of boosting the spot price of Silver for you to cash in on no matter what the consequences are for everyone else in the rest of the world. You are one sad pathetic potential leech on society, god help all of us "assuming there is one" against any such scheme to part us from our hard earned fiat.

Besides what government do you actually believe has lost their ever loving mind and is willing to give up their ability to control their currency and spending power to "the" global value of a piece of metal.

This same scheme has been beaten to death over Gold already and the need to push the artificial value to untold limits to make it work, but somehow you and others want to make a mountain out of a true Silver mole hill.

Do you not smell one world currency in a play like this, if not you need to rethink this idea.

Question 2519.1 grams of useful industrially and medically silver or 31.1 grams of shiny gold?

It absolutely amazes me that you still carry the same torch of hope of Silver for everyone on the planet.
    No torch, logic.

Back on topic, the Silver to Gold ratio hit 81 today and stuck!

After looking at the chart below,
    if you had $1400 to spend tomorrow on 81 ounces of Ag or 1 ounce of Au,
    you had to buy one of the two or lose the cash,
    would you buy the gold or the silver?

Why Buy Silver? 10 Reasons to Invest in Silver Now (w/ Charts)

All the way at the freaking bottom: #10 The Gold/Silver Ratio Favors Silver

Brilliant scenario just like all your schemes, we must choose between Gold or Silver or loose $1,400 each.

You never stop amazing me with your lazy habits, but I'll take you up on this one just for grins.

Yes we all want the 81 ounces of Silver, that's all 300 million of us rounded for easy calculations and it works out to be a nice 24.3 billion ounces of Silver.

That should fix things just fine, lets see those Banksters manipulate Silver after that

Oh crap I got ahead of myself, there is only enough Silver for each of us to buy .26 ounces each, assuming the bulk of the hypothetical extra billion
    I added to the pile is really there and those with real money didn't suck up the Silver first before your Silver binge even got started and no one else on the planet wants any.

Did you only intend to mean just the adults were forced to make this option, so we can be generous and cut that figure in half and only need 12.165 billion ounces?

Ok, I've done the research for you and I can make this work using the hypothetical extra billion ounces I threw on the pile, assuming we get to keep all the Silver here in the US..

We only force this upon the adult population of African Americans assuming they represent one half of their total numbers and you only need 1.8 billion ounces of Silver with
    no obstacles and none of those rich Kabbal bastards skimming off the pile first with their billions of shekels just wasting away doing nothing, because they won't see this coming.

Damn that won't work either as all those Black people will believe it's a scam being forced on them by the white folks. I don't know what your going to do to make this fantasy work!!!

No wait I have one more idea, what about declaring the value of silver to be $5,600 per ounce, then everyone can purchase there fair share
    of the Worlds hypothetical supply at $1,400 and only take .25 ounces and leave .01 ounces for those Banksters to fight over.

Yep that works, we all have 1/4 ounce of precious Silver stated to be worth $1,400, but what do I do when I want to buy a new 80" TV that cost $2,000???

Never mind that question, I like this scheme of yours, I have 6,400 1/4 ounce rounds, I'll be rich rich rich I tell you, just like they promised. So when can we start???

Thumbs down And all along I thought it was an act.

Yes we all want the 81 ounces of Silver, that's all 300 million of us rounded for easy calculations and it works out to be a nice 24.3 billion ounces of Silver.

That should fix things just fine, lets see those Banksters manipulate Silver after that
    I suppose that I should just accept your lack of normal comprehension.
    But let me go back and check to make sure that I used the word you, and not everyone.

After looking at the chart below,
    if you had $1400 to spend tomorrow on 81 ounces of Ag or 1 ounce of Au,
    you had to buy one of the two or lose the cash,
    would you buy the gold or the silver?
    Now I know that you are retarded Vale.

I suppose that I should just accept your lack of normal comprehension.
    But let me go back and check to make sure that I used the word you, and not everyone.

Now I know that you are retarded Vale.
    In the first place I don't need or want any more precious metal and no one is going to demand I buy one or the other unless they make it a national policy and then everyone would have to buy it or else. So how did I get selected to make such an idiot manditory selection and not everyone else???

Oh yes another one of your insane ideas that seem to make sense to you when your cramped in the that clown car on your way to stardom!!!

Cool apparently my concepts are a bit too far over your head

In the first place I don't need or want any more precious metal and no one is going to demand I buy one or the other unless they make it a national policy and then everyone would have to buy it or else. So how did I get selected to make such an idiot manditory selection and not everyone else???

Oh yes another one of your insane ideas that seem to make sense to you when your cramped in the that clown car on your way to stardom!!!

Although I responded to your inanity in the post, this is a public forum, not just yours.

My question was intended for any and all members, not just for the forum troll.

I will repeat it for clarity.

"After looking at the ratio chart, if you had $1400 to spend tomorrow on 81 ounces of Ag or 1 ounce of Au,
    and you had to buy one of the two or lose the cash, would you buy the gold or the silver?"

Simple question, but one apparently too difficult for you Vale, so feel free to ignore it if you can.